Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Perhaps she's not NTR ing and just wanted to give yuzumori san some friends other than her? ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Or maybe not, idk, I'm just hoping this doesn't go south.

Shit is already so south it became north

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

N-NANI?

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I wonder if this is gonna lead to an escalation of the relationship as a form of Yuzumori marking her territory.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

ww3

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

darn it

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

I hope Yuzumori knows how that girl is and doesn't let Mimika think she's the problem =_=

joined Mar 6, 2015

I'm praying for Mimika and Kaede to communicate properly with no misunderstandings...

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Noooo

staaaaaahp

H10620%20-%20copia
joined Jun 3, 2017

That moment when you’re alone with your girlfriend and she,
Mimika, we need to talk. - Yuzumori-san, there’s something I want to talk to you about. - Mimika, I don’t like that you invite other girls over. - Yuzumori-san, you should spend more time with your friends. - Ah! So that you’re free to enjoy yours with them? - I wasn’t expecting them to show up today. - Of course, because two 4th graders just happen to show up at a lolicon’s door. - I met them yesterday after we parted. Ririha actually talked to me first. - Ririha did? Mimika, remember that girl who threatened me? That was Ririha. - Ririha kabedon you? - Yes, I think she..Wait, Mimika? Where are you going?

Ririha, what are you after? - Ufufu, now what villain would I be if I revealed that? - You’re just a bully, and a bad one. Musou-sensei says...Isn’t that Mimika-san? - What? Where? le Mimika’s violent kabedon What exactly are you doing? - Tell me, tell me your secret, Ririha-sama! - Uh, thanks for the sama, but I don’t... - Teach me how to get physically closer to Yuzumori-san! Because she’s the one who hugs me and kisses me first, and I fear one day she might start to think that I don’t like her as I say, whilst all I’m doing is trying to preserve her innocence. - I have no idea what you... - Mimika-san, remember what Musou-sensei says in this volume of ‘Destroyer of Innocence’? The very first page. - “Innocence is a NO between fancy quotation marks.” - “But”? - “But if your partner doesn’t know how to spell it…” - Uh, you two, Kaede can spell, you know? - Ririha’s right, Musou-sensei’s wisdom does not apply to the case here. We need to find another way for Mimika-san to show her affection.

Meanwhile, Yuzumori-san,
...I think I want to touch Mimika’s b****.

(Yep, just hoping they'll talk it out)

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Ugh I really hope this isn't gonna be one of those "I'm ditching you for your own good" situations because I can't stand them likely because I've been on the receiving end of that presumptuous horseshit.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Ririha is such a bitch

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

You people seriously think that this will end up with Kaede and Mimika splitting up? Guys, step back and take a look at what manga you're reading. Even if Mimika tells Yuzumori that she is breaking up with her, I highly doubt that Yuzumori would be willing to just split up like that. All I see happening is Yuzumori slapping some sense into Mimika and make her realize that Ririha was just trying to screw their relationship up.

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 8:40AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

All I see happening is Yuzumori slapping some sense into Mimika

Love to see that happen, and quickly, but I suspect we may be in for at least a short spell of what in Korean dramas is called "noble idiocy." As majere says above, it's that "I'm quitting you for your own good" thing, usually accompanied by lying about one's real motivations, so that the dumpee has no clue about what's really going on.

The absolute worst version, because it's so painful for both the audience and the characters, is when, in order to do a complete break-up job, the person pretends to turn on the other one and claim that they were only fooling around or have come to their senses and now see how ridiculous the relationship really is, etc. (Noble idiocy, as the name suggests, also often requires previously intelligent characters to suddenly behave like complete morons.)

If the author remains true to the characters, there's no way Yuzumori puts up with crap like that for very long, but even someone as sharp as she is may take some time to get all this mess sorted. Here's hoping Glasses-chan has enough integrity to be helpful when things come to a head.

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 9:20AM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Evil Loli! Evil Loli!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'll come back in 2 or 3 months

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg the cliffhangers!!(´Д` ) even though i'm sick ths very painful! tempature rises

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 11:07AM

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

WHAT A BITCH!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh no, please no. I didn't ask for this T_T Yuzumori-san's gonna pull a page from Happy Sugar Life on Ririha...

joined Aug 10, 2016

TRUST NO THOT

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

nooooooooooooooo no no no ririha you shit

i am devestated by the latest events

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 12:56PM

joined Jun 20, 2016

I swear if she is gonna trust some random strangers words more than yuzumori i will adgsgsh@gshba@$+$'#&#sggs

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

I think they will talk it out. I mean, really with what information Mimika has got, she is probably going to try and convince Yuzu to stop coming over so often and hang out with her friends. It's probably going to escalate or something with Yuzu trying to refuse but at least there's a chance we won't get the noble idiot way.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh, I'm confident things will work out, and there's not the slightest chance of a real (and probably not even a faked) attraction between Mimika and Ririha--we've seen that already. But I wouldn't be surprised if Mimika, who is not the brightest star in the sky, at least tries the noble idiot gambit on the grounds that it's what's best for Yuzu.

But my favorite thing in this series is when Yuzumori cuts right to the heart of the issue at hand, and I'm hoping for one of those scenes ASAP.

H10620%20-%20copia
joined Jun 3, 2017

My bet is that things will go downhill. Ejima’s sensei has been building a moment (if there won’t be more) where something has to break between Yuzumori and Mimika so that they can move on toward the next step of their relationship, since it’s not quite clear whether they are friends or lovers. I see a romantic interest from Yuzumori’s part, and we all know Mimika’s feelings, but does Mimika actually know to what degree Yuzumori feels for her? I don’t think so. Hence the need for a break up.

(And if they do ‘break up’, and Yuzumori finds out that Ririha is behind it, she will try to steal what Ririha holds most dear, her model career. Just saying.)

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 4:49PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.