Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Why is every single girl in this girl gay?

Presumably because they've all somehow found themselves in another girl... (I don't know if this terrible innuendo makes any sense, but whatever)

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Canno likes gay stuff and she likes to draw girls, so of course all the girls are gay. :þ Some illustrations from volume 7's preorder edition:

Yukiko

Yukiko (Futaribeya)

tMnR

tMnR

tMnR (My Unrequited Love)

Aikaine

Akaine

AyaYuri

joined Apr 1, 2017

What a pair of dorks

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

KuroShira OTP FTW.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I'm sorry. But this couple is the pair I care about. But it feels like the end.

joined Aug 6, 2015

The shoe is on the other foot for our main pairing, and it's glorious.

BOIIII

They're such dorks omg <3 <3

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

ch35 was definitely one of the best ones, man i love the main pairing so much, it does feel like the manga is reaching an end but its so good at the same time.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Wow, the character development is in full force.

I do hope they address the rivalry bit because it still feels amiss on Ayaka's side.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Is this the first time that Kurosawa has blushed in the series? It's pretty great.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Is this the first time that Kurosawa has blushed in the series? It's pretty great.

Not really, but at least, never losing her composure like this

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

KuroShira is the only ship in this series imo.

and it looks like its finally developing.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Turns out the series' best chapters are those focused on its main characters. Who knew?

last edited at Sep 25, 2017 1:54AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Not really, but at least, never losing her composure like this

She's got that love thing, and she's got it bad.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Turns out the series' best chapters are those focused on its main characters. Who knew?

Yes. The best chapters are the Moe/Mizuki ones.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Where can i find the good Raw for this manga? Like the first 3 chapters of kawaiiscan. I did have the Raw with same side but it's a little blury

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

is .......is this progress?.........on the main couple ..... i must be reading the wrong manga or something this is not a kiss and a white lilly
or as the peple say in my country "que esta pasando doctor garcia"

joined Mar 20, 2017

is .......is this progress?.........on the main couple ..... i must be reading the wrong manga or something this is not a kiss and a white lilly
or as the peple say in my country "que esta pasando doctor garcia"

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Is it just me or did the art style of shiramine and kurosawa change? They look more moe tbh

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Yes, the whole artstyle has changed. It's become… rounder?

Where can i find the good Raw for this manga? Like the first 3 chapters of kawaiiscan. I did have the Raw with same side but it's a little blury

They're on Manga-zone.

But man I really, really loved this chapter. If you reread the first chapter, you realize that Ayaka and Yurine's position are now pretty much reversed, with Yurine being the one who reaches out to Ayaka. Ayaka is still obsessed by the competition but at the same time she constantly shows genuine care by her actions. And you know, in a way I can get where she comes from. She's spent a whole year working her ass off to defeat Yurine, so I wouldn't want my rival to just give up either. I'd almost feel betrayed. On the other hand, you can see just how much more "human" Yurine has become through her interactions with the other characters. Even her teasing is starting to backfire.

I just love these two characters. Should there be an anime, I really wouldn't mind if it focused entirely on their arc. By the way, isn't it the first time a volume ends on a cliffhanger…?

BOIIII

Uguuuuuh.

last edited at Sep 25, 2017 8:37AM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

What happened to Ayaka's face? Or is it the hair..?
She looks so much younger.

joined Mar 20, 2017

Yes, the whole artstyle has changed. It's become… rounder?

They're on Manga-zone.

Thanks a lot, comrade.

joined Feb 21, 2015

welp, she's in love

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Wait are these the main characters I can't remember.

Tumblr_nj0kgfmtjf1r8wxq1o1_540
joined Dec 28, 2016

i loged in just to shit on the art of this chapter and i see peoples are already on it.
Good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.