Forum › Kuchibiru ni Suketa Orange discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I mentioned a few days ago that we were unable to upload this series as it was licensed by JManga. Since the title is no longer available for purchase through JManga, that is actually not an issue. Full series is now up.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Thank you ^_^

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i have it on my hard-disk, but thank you

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Whoop. I forgot about this one. So great as well.

I had the idea that Rokuroichi was female due to the masturbation scene in this one.

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

thank you for the upload!

joined May 10, 2013

i am so looking forward to this mangaka artist artwork.. .really hope to see it animetized!

joined Nov 11, 2010

Thanks for the upload. This series ended kinda abruptly, didn't it? I felt it could've used more of an epilogue after they got together.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Hmm that was fast...

Good read.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Maaaaan, i love this author's work, even though i'm not exactly into NSFW stuff
That hair is so long and big...

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

heh, I love Rokuroichi's works as well. even ignoring the NSFW aspect, the stories aren't too bad. but... the NSFW does help.

last edited at Mar 28, 2014 5:03PM

satsuki matoi
joined May 2, 2014

My gosh I think am in love with the author daaammmmm his work it's peace of gold

joined May 3, 2014

heh, I love Rokuroichi's works as well. even ignoring the NSFW aspect, the stories aren't too bad. but... the NSFW does help.

the story aren't to bad??? comon i know mangas that has only NSFW and 0 story......this one has at the end wen they love each other :3 so is a good story and i like the art sooooo much >~< (especially the eyes are soo beautiful)

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Honestly I really love this series. The feelings are deep and strong, and they're worded so intensely. I also love the balance of NSFW with story. Real life has NSFW aspects (more often than shown in most fiction). It makes the story seem so much more real to me.

Personally the two others, Etsuko and Tomomi, are also decent characters in their limited capacity. I would've liked to see them flesh out a bit more and maybe given a companion arc that puts them together and explains more of how close Kanae is with Tomomi.

While some have pointed that Chizuru's behavior is somewhat disturbing, but I actually think it's pretty decent. She only buys things her crush, Kanae, has to feel closer to her. She doesn't stalk her or invade her life like the Stalker With A Crush trope usually does.

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm curious how nobody mentioned that Kanae suggested Tomomi and Etsuko to change their appearances while she accepted Chizuru as is. I wonder if it was a tactic to separate her from her friends so she could get closer to her that way. It seems unlikely but it would be a nice spin. Not saying that would be bad or anything, just something I noticed on a second re-reading.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

telamon

I'm curious how nobody mentioned that Kanae suggested Tomomi and Etsuko to change their appearances while she accepted Chizuru as is. I wonder if it was a tactic to separate her from her friends so she could get closer to her that way. It seems unlikely but it would be a nice spin. Not saying that would be bad or anything, just something I noticed on a second re-reading.

I don't think it's really a tactic like that. Chances are she simply thought Chizuru looked fine as-is so just didn't make any suggestions. Though the fact she never really made any attempts to even talk to her was a bit weird for someone who's as outgoing as Kanae.

joined Mar 25, 2013

That's why that thought came to me, she was waiting to be singled out or something. Though it's pretty much moot since the talk they have in the final chapter.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

The one thing that really strikes me about this manga is it makes such a strong sensory impression. The whole sunset thing, but also the emotion, the desire, the hunger, are really conveyed at this gut level. Gives it a power way out of proportion to the story, which is really very simple and basic.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

The one thing that really strikes me about this manga is it makes such a strong sensory impression. The whole sunset thing, but also the emotion, the desire, the hunger, are really conveyed at this gut level. Gives it a power way out of proportion to the story, which is really very simple and basic.

It's a very primal, sensory manga but it's interesting. Their desires are simple but they both feel it deeply. I love the powerful expression. Instead of showing us the basics, the mangaka evokes our personal similar feelings. This is one of my favorites.

Other sensory-based ones I love are Tainai Kaiki and Perfume of Love

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Chizuru is the most adorable thing I've ever seeeen~
<3

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

My first yuri

Never Forget

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Oh, to live in this universe, where creepy obsessions are considered romantic, and socially inept and awkward people still manage to land the girls of their dreams.

Would've certainly made my teenaged years more exciting, I can tell you.

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 7:04AM

joined Jul 15, 2016

Oh, to live in this universe, where creepy obsessions are considered romantic, and socially inept and awkward people still manage to land the girls of their dreams.

Would've certainly made my teenaged years more exciting, I can tell you.

For freaking real though XD
I did cringe at the manga a bit though...

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

This person has so much potentional. I'd even be willing to accept clichéd works by them. The art and the way they convey emotions and feelings and even the nsfw is just excellent.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

I never really like this manga, it is too sensitive for me... It makes me feel tiring and sad, until the ending of course, by then I just breath out in relief and think the mc is a super lucky girl. The supposed unrequited aspect is definitely the reason why this story feels so depressing to me.

Still, as I was rereading it, I realized how this story portraited so well the image of an "unreachable" crush, and the feeling of falling for them. Even though Chizuru constantly praised Kanae, there were moments when she was intimidated by Kanae. She put Kanae on such a high pedestal that the idea of being loved back seemed impossible. She chose the most passive way to express her feelings, and only for herself to see. Because of this, despite being the embodiment of beauty in Chizuru's mind, Kanae still appeared to be stone cold (and so so far away) at the same time, both to Chizuru and the reader. When the feeling turned out to be mutual, then you saw Kanae expressed more emotions.

Maybe I read into this too much, but I just like the idea of breaking someone's inhuman (good or bad) image in one's mind, revealing that someone to be just a normal person, and not so unreachable as you first thought.

Anw, that's another way to read this manga. I still don't really like it, but it is a fine read.

P.s: Just bring your crush under the sunset with you, then your feeling will be returned.

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

i remember reading this years ago and thinking that it was really cute and sexy. reading it now it just seems creepy how obsessive chizuru is over kanae, and they just have sex for no explained reason at the end. did kanae like her all this time? it wasn't clear at all but they fucked so i guess it's alright

To reply you must either login or sign up.