Forum › Citrus discussion

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Long tongue, huh. That may be useful later, as Murcielago can attest. I will never forgive Harumin's sister for cutting off all that hair though. :(

Thanks Chaosteam.

joined Apr 6, 2013

First Sara and her sister now Harumins sister. This manga went from pseudo incest to actual incest.

Also poor little Megane senpai

Jinx%20avatar%20150x150
joined Jan 11, 2017

Did anyone ever figure out exactly where the "Love Panic" ghost chapter from the 10th Anniversary of Yuri Hime fits as an extra chapter? (like 15.5 or something like that?)

Rin
joined Aug 4, 2017

I wonder if Saburouta realized "oh shit look at all these sister pairs I've created" and decided to roll with some siscon comedy? Either way I'm liking it, Micchan getting totally floored by what Harumin said gives me joy.

Matsuri is definitely my favorite character. I love how she's not shy at all about wanting to be around Harumin. I remember reading in a volume I have that said something like "having to wait for the Yuzu/Mei and Harumin/Matsuri end will be difficult". So I'm looking forward to seeing more HaruMatsuri content.

joined Apr 25, 2017

That was overly sexy. Might not be able to handle it <3

A9fe1102-7f0e-4701-a4a9-e2611d5c44c7
joined Jan 14, 2016

YUZUTOP BITCHESSS

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Hmm, why was Mei rushing at the start of the chapter? Was it too much temptation for her to handle without acting? :3 I'll admit the tension was really high in this chapter...

I wonder what's the deal with Momokino? Isn't she aware that Yuzu loves Mei from the beginning? And what is Matsuri wary of?

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 8:27PM

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Came for Yuzu/Mei... stayed for Matsuri/Harumin haha...

I hope we get to see more of Matsuri/Harumin. I like how Matsuri's so forward, but devious and Harumin's basically like "I know what you're up to; cut that out" lol

joined Dec 17, 2013

I really don´t caught what happens in the end of the chapter TwT

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I hope we get to see more of Matsuri/Harumin. I like how Matsuri's so forward, but devious and Harumin's basically like "I know what you're up to; cut that out" lol

Don't forget the Hime/Suzuran

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Yuzu is on fire!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Hmm, why was Mei rushing at the start of the chapter? Was it too much temptation for her to handle without acting? :3 I'll admit the tension was really high in this chapter...

Yeah, I misread this part too. I think Mei's actually just reaching for the door right when Yuzu opens it, so she basically "crashes into Yuzu". But the art makes it kinda like Mei's rushing into Yuzu's arms, haha.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Don't forget the Hime/Suzuran

Was wondering if Hime was gonna get a new girl

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

My, how hot was that?
I love that Yuzu is all worked up and hungry for love. Though.....
I still love Harumin the best, her innocent playful moments with Yuzu are sexy as hell. But there is no fire between them, just friendship.

joined Apr 7, 2016

Does anyone get the ending of Chapter 32? Why did Matsuri freeze like that? I mean, it was just Eyebrows-chan and Shirapon-senpai coming back with tea, right?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Does anyone get the ending of Chapter 32? Why did Matsuri freeze like that? I mean, it was just Eyebrows-chan and Shirapon-senpai coming back with tea, right?

Yes, what's so shocking about it...?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yes, what's so shocking about it...?

Shirapon and Eyebrows seem to be discussing a concerning matter
Matsuri probably overheard, and is shocked about it.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Omg! aaaahhh I literally died for a second there.
Yuzutop yaassss!

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Momokino is surprisingly cute with her hair down.

joined Jun 21, 2017

nosebleed yuzu daitan~!
looking forward for the next chapter

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Finally, something happens. Looking forward to the next chapter~

Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

The Supprising face of Matsuri? What happened? >< OMG I hope that there will not be bad for Mei x Yuzu T.T
Just my feeling, Mei has something she can't say to Yuzu from the firework chapter till this chapter @.@
Why did Mei so scare when Yuzu touch her? @.@
I'm so curious about this. Maybe Mei is not ready for having sex with Yuzu .__.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I'm so looking forward to next chapter and god damn drama! (´Д` )

joined Jun 12, 2015

That cliffhanger. I don't get it.

Rin
joined Aug 4, 2017

God damn now we have to wait a whole month.

Yuzu is finally being the top that she is and not letting Mei get away like always. But from Mei's facial expression I'm thinking she's going to stop Yuzu... unless they get interrupted. Personally I'd like to see her admit she's in love with Yuzu before they go any further.

I'm sure whatever it was Himeko and Suzuran were talking about will get revealed next chapter, but I can't really think of anything that would make Matsuri (who already knows the two are dating) pause like that. Maybe Himeko secretly likes Harumin lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.