Forum › Posts by warireku

warireku
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

My social energy battery has died and I need to recharge.
Please give this poor soul something that's heartwarming and has yuri / subtext / yuri-shippable.
It can be anime or manga and doesn't have to focus on romance elements.

I tend to not like stories where two girls are already a romantic couple before the story starts,
but please feel free to recommend them if you think they're good.

Notable titles that I have already read/watched are: Kase-san, Bloom Into You, Tropical Fish, White Lily, Bocchi, Cheery Amnesia, Maid Dragon, New Game, Yuzumori-san, 1x1/2, Flip Flappers, and Machikado.

Much thanks in advance!

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 11:28AM

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Now that this anthology is complete, which chapter is the best?

I vote for chapter 10.

Who else wants to vote their favorite chapter?

I like chapter 9 the most, followed by 10.
1 is pretty cute and 3 is pretty funny though.

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

I think Moke got the characters really close, it almost seems like it could be a bonus chapter.

Yeah, that's what I think too. Especially the last few pages, it really feels like something of the actual manga to me.

warireku
Image Comments 10 Nov 02:55
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015
Tumblr_ph9e0l4qul1tk0buqo1_r2_1280

Also, translators, what's taking you so long?

If you mean why the translated ch.36 took longer time than usual to be released, I heard 4s was having LASIK done around the time the chapter came out, so it took them a while to recover.

last edited at Nov 18, 2018 8:24AM

warireku
Image Comments 02 May 12:23
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015
Cycles

@june-monkey
I think this is Silver's response to that image.

warireku
4KO Magica discussion 22 Mar 12:21
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Why does madoka have 2 left hands on the cover?

I think that finger on her cheek is a pinky so it's the right hand, although now that you say so it started to look like a thumb...

warireku
Citrus discussion 21 Jan 08:19
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

I still find Mei's development throughout the series amazing. It'd be great if Mei will stand for herself this time.

become her own person instead of becoming someone that everyone else expects her to be

Student council presidents sure have this problem a lot, huh.

warireku
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Is this manga still going really well? I am literally putting it off because it is my favourite and want to read a good chunk at a time (but I'm now scared its not going down a good path)

I think it all depends on the person. I'm still enjoying it the same, or perhaps even more. I'm loving the build up of this manga even though many people find it too slow. Maybe I didn't expect anything to happen much (e.g. "next chapter is going to be drama between X and Y!") and just enjoy the way it's written.

warireku
Image Comments 29 Oct 09:24
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015
Bodytemp_by_gwennie_chan-dbrl7f4

I'm in Thailand, and our normal temperature is around 36.5 C. 37 C is known as having a slight fever, at least from where I grew up..

last edited at Oct 29, 2017 9:24AM

warireku
Citrus discussion 22 Oct 00:33
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

This time I wish it'll be Mei solving her own problem, deciding to be true to her heart. Yuzu to the rescue is good, but we've seen that enough already...

warireku
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

It's finally here! Thanks Stan.
This series has been translated into my native language for a while (around Ch. 30+), and I for one wouldn't call it boring. It just never loses its "weird-but-cute" charm...

warireku
Citrus discussion 17 Sep 04:45
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Finally, something happens. Looking forward to the next chapter~

warireku
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

"Ahh... too bad we can't add another month to summer"

Endless eight intensifies.

warireku
xxx discussion 03 Sep 03:38
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

I heard that translater of this dj don't want it to be on dynasty. Did s/he change her/his mind?

It's stated in the source link actually.

Based on the evidence that we've acquired, we have strong reason to believe the translator is ACK. They are the only exception to the rule of us necessitating permission before uploading anything and listening to takedown requests from scanlators if they change their minds.

So we can upload it even when they say not to? I mean, I don't know if they're the actual translator, but he's the uploader of the source.

(Edit: So I'm told it's kinda delicate matter, which ofc I don't want to involve myself with because I'm here just for the Yuri. So I need to clarify here that the above message is my pure outsider confusion, not me stirring some drama lol)

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 5:16AM

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

There should be more doujin of this. _(: 3 JL)_

last edited at Aug 24, 2017 12:04PM

warireku
Image Comments 19 Aug 10:55
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015
Diakko

*Cabbage head

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Are the title and tag a bit spoilery?

warireku
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Upload requestor here, the translation is from this Tweet. I merely typeset it.

SIlver's Homublush is the best.

last edited at Jul 4, 2017 10:53AM

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Tfw you're Thai and you notice a manga cover that screams "THAI" in your face...I thought I was mistaken.
Also... I never knew there are so many Thai people here.

Anyway, this story is so cute.

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Hello, I'm Wari from TFO Scans, a scans group that focus on Madoka Magica-related doujinshi. Currently, my group is searching for:

• Quality checker
  • Proofreader
  • Chinese translator (we have few Chinese raws that we want to work on)

If you're interested in joining or want more information about any positions, please send a message at TFOScans's Tumblr, TFOScans' email address, or you can contact me personally at my Tumblr.

Thank you very much.

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

Please take down most recent chapter this is a Christian website

What? Who said this is Christian website? And the most recent chapter was as fluffy cute as the rest. You do realize that they have doujins of girls having sex here right?

Don't you see that hand holding action right there? Usually I'm fine with NSFW stuffs, but this is just too lewd for anyone, seriously.

(1, 2 fyi jic)

last edited at May 2, 2017 4:36AM

warireku
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

How many untranslated Maitake doujins are left? Every time we get a new one I'm afraid it's going to be the last.

~4 long ones (-kano series) and ~6 short ones.

warireku
Maitake2 discussion 22 Apr 04:52
Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

we've almost doubled the Maitake entries here this year!

It's just 3 months actually lol

last edited at Apr 22, 2017 4:53AM