Forum › Posts by West27

West27
Citrus discussion 19 Feb 05:41
Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

I thought there will be more closure in regards to their relationship post time skip. Either SU wanted to keep us on suspense or they're just lazy.
And I just found out thật SỰ is a straight, married woman too. No wonder she's really bad at handling the characters.

Not all yuri artists have to be lesbians or bisexuals, thơ a lot are, well some of the best.

Why did you know that Saburo Uta married? :O Wow that's so suprising.. :O

She's not, some people were spreading that rumor on another board but it was actually another yuri mangaka.

Thank you~~~~~~~ I don't think she could marry SO because I was always following her whole time when begining to read Citrus...

West27
Citrus discussion 19 Feb 03:29
Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

I thought there will be more closure in regards to their relationship post time skip. Either SU wanted to keep us on suspense or they're just lazy.
And I just found out thật SỰ is a straight, married woman too. No wonder she's really bad at handling the characters.

Not all yuri artists have to be lesbians or bisexuals, thơ a lot are, well some of the best.

Why did you know that Saburo Uta married? :O Wow that's so suprising.. :O

West27
Citrus discussion 22 Jan 00:56
Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

I love Citrus so much because there are many meanings for me. I can see the development of characters from the first to be mature...:D

If anyone didn't love to read Citrus, you could make your choice of ignoring, and stop making so much noise. ^.^

West27
Citrus discussion 24 Oct 22:36
Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

Whatever people think, but Saburo Uta sensei's art is the most beautiful art in Yuri mangas I used to read, beside Morinaga Miruku's art. XD

She drew facial expressions too detailed, hair, and the other things, too.

Well I love this art so much. Especially I love Yuzu's appearance. She is not only beautiful, but she is also gentle. XD

West27
Citrus discussion 22 Oct 08:05
Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

Well I don't think this story was bad or anything else. In my opinion Citrus is certainly great. Each character appeared to enhance love between Yuzu and Mei and It's not annoying. Mei is the kind of character who was arranged by her family and she is familiar with her character for a long time. Saburo Uta made her character change slowly from the first chapter to this chapter. I don't know what kind of story people love to read, but for me Citrus is quite good because I usually misread some bad stories which just love and have sex too fast .__. If anyone has other good GL mangas, please recommend for me. ^^

About Mei? She is not good enough to communicate and show her feelings for anyone, she has just changed her mind when meeting Yuzu and loving her. In my view Mei really loves Yuzu so much. Mei needs to be with Yuzu, wait for her everytime but she is not brave to make another different things which is counteractive with her character and she doesn't know what it is.

About Yuzu? She loves Mei too much, but she didn't understand Mei's feelings. I can see all chapters they have rare conversations. Everytime Mei wants to be with her, but Yuzu usually goes out even invites many friends to come and play.

Love but not understand is the kind of ill-treated love, so they need to understand each other.

I love the way Saburo Uta showed all her characters and made the story improve Mei x Yuzu's feelings.

I think the moment when Mei says to Yuzu: "I love you." will be the best moment with me.

I still wait for this manga every month to follow their improvement.

West27
Citrus discussion 13 Oct 02:06
Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

I used all thursday night to read completely this manga again, and I would like to say that I love it very much.

For the longest time, I want to find out a manga that will bring me so many emotions, and I realize that thing when reading Citrus XD

Maybe everybody has different taste to read another material, but in my view Citrus has enough good points for me to be addicted to it.

First: it has a nice art with beautiful faces, not overdoing boobs, thin bodies,....
Second: two feminine girls love each other, their relationship is improving slowly.
Third: I can feel the love from Yuzu ( of course I love Yuzu more than Mei because I love how she is consistent with her love for Mei), and sometimes she said many lovely words to cross my heart * lol *
Their growing in their mind against with social problems....

These are some good points that made I love this manga so much. XD

When I read chapter 32, I love this manga more and more because I know they will not have sex promply, they have to face a few problems before having memorable night with each other :))

I love Mei's status because that is the emotion of girl who fell in love XD

I will wait for their future love :)) Yuzu x Mei is more than real XD

West27
Citrus discussion 21 Sep 23:46
Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

Keep in mind Mel was a broken mess of a person for the first chunk and only thru Yuzu was she able to gain back some humanity. Basically she is slowly turning her emotions back on and will hopefully make peace with her inner demons "in her case abandonment". On a very scary note this is also how yanderes are made ie broken person falls in love and just stays insane while being in love but I don't think she was anywhere near absent minded enough for bloody axe murder.

lol Mei is still too gentle to kill someone.
I think you are right to describle Mei's feeling, she used to be injured, so she is quite slowly opening her mind to another person.
Hope that Yuzu will have enough persistence to love and protect Mei who will not control herself if being injured again. =..=

West27
Citrus discussion 18 Sep 02:04
Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

@ Klice

Reading your comment made me understand more about Mei. In fact I have a little complicated feelings for Mei's thought =.=

I hope Saburo Uta will give us Mei's POV. Maybe Mei bedeviled and harrassed Yuzu for the first time that because she still not fall in love with Yuzu, and now she scares, hesitates,...just because she fell in love with Yuzu >< ( OMG =.= such a confusing girl !)

.__. At the end of chapter 32, I don't know what made Matsuri, who always keeps the shiftiest face, will show the emotion like that =.=

If Shiraho senpai and eyebrows vice president are talking about relationship of Mei and Yuzu, Matsuri will have a cunning laugh, so following their facial expression, surely there will be a more important thing which related to Mei =.=

West27
Citrus discussion 17 Sep 07:24
Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

The Supprising face of Matsuri? What happened? >< OMG I hope that there will not be bad for Mei x Yuzu T.T
Just my feeling, Mei has something she can't say to Yuzu from the firework chapter till this chapter @.@
Why did Mei so scare when Yuzu touch her? @.@
I'm so curious about this. Maybe Mei is not ready for having sex with Yuzu .__.

West27
Image Comments 29 Jul 07:04
Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016
Byatbkaciaadet

Mei in glasses. You don't know how happy I am at this present =)))))))))))))))

West27
Citrus discussion 21 Jun 06:52
Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

Mei's character is improved so much through every chapter :))

Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

Maybe I look like the one who knows this manhwa very late, right?
I don't know if someone still follows this one =]]]
The first I will present my feelings for this manhwa :)) I have just finished about 65 chapters. I love this manhwa very much. I think this is my taste. Erae, well, I love this girl at the first time she appeared in chapter one. I love how she reacts with everything around her. Her cuteness made me fall for her. I love the chapter when she effused that " I hope that I will receive the only love for my life." XD how come can she be cute like that? and I love how she has deep love for doctor :)) Cha Yoon is very lucky ^^
I love Erae so much sigh, but Cha Yoon? I think doctor is quite strange .__. I don't understand her clearly .__.Maybe after releasing more chapters I can see her through. :))