Forum › New Game discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Enk posted:

But I guess it was hard to convey a real difference in skill with a drawing inside an anime

If you go by the meeting, it was less about how good the drawings were and more the fact that Kou worked for Eagle jump longer. It was even said if Aoba's art ended up being better than Kou's it would still be rejected.

Yeah but if the result was good and obviously superior, enough to make Aoba cry I would've loved to feel that too

joined May 23, 2015

As far as composition goes, Aoba's is more simplistic and doesn't quite convey the theme of the game as well. It's not as easily understandable what is going on to people who don't already know the game.

It would be better for an artbook than for an advertisement.

joined May 23, 2015

Does it really show her hiding? Her face is out, and she's waving, drawing attention to herself.

Someone without prior knowledge of the game would likely not associate that image with "infiltration".

joined Jan 25, 2017

Aaaaa the latest ep was really good. Dogakobo really expanded nicely on the original material. Second season's just been a delight so far.

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 12:23AM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Nenecchi, fight!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Hifumi

My fucking heart ;o; ♥♥♥

The end of Chapter 56, Hifumi eagerly stepping in to show Momo new things. She made a new friend and she loves it.

last edited at Aug 20, 2017 9:50PM

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Aaaand confirmation that Momo and Naru aren't a couple (yet). They're just living together for rent.

Hifumi is the sweetest ball of sweetness.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Naru Vs. Nene

Skill Vs. Networking

Strawberry Vs. Chocolate

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The supervisors like Umiko and Kou need to look out of the page and tell the newbies you don't win an audience by being a bitch to beloved standing characters :)

joined May 23, 2015

This chapter is the reason I chuckled to myself at everyone immediately proclaiming those two "best character" as soon as the showed up in the prologue.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Hey, don't let that girl talk about Umiko like that! I'm glad Nene seems to think the same.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

If it actually were love, it might be simpler. As I'd only have two options to choose from, whether or not to go out with her...

I like how Aoba keeps her options open.

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

So Aoba thinks of Kou in her panties all the time. More proof of my ship. Also Aoba thinking about adding Momo to her harem is nice. Poor Hifumi needs more friends... And yes I wanted smack the new girl for insulting Umiko and Nene.

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

The consistent character development is what I think makes New Game so good for me. Things actually move forwards.

joined Mar 22, 2017

"That rice ball is just as big as the others" I almost chocked at that part. lol

Finally somebody can effectively reduce nene annoying level and add more commonsense to her, After this confict end I hope she finally breakthrough Nene hater out there. I have a feeling about NaruXNene though. Need to wait and see.

New character is really cute but they not gonna beat my Aoba and Hifumi!

Edit: Also didn't expect to get some tension and "bitchy" reference but seriously I love it!

last edited at Aug 21, 2017 5:52AM

Takemiya_0
joined Aug 21, 2017

If it actually were love, it might be simpler. As I'd only have two options to choose from, whether or not to go out with her...

Aoba is bi confirmed?

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I thought we'd get more tension from Momo than Naru but now Naru seems to be more bitchy than expected (not the word I want to use lol)

Though it only seemed like Naru was a bit jealous of how carefree Nene is. Her attitude only changed when Nene said she enjoyed making the game (and going with the flow). So it could be that she sees programming as a "must do" rather than something you actually enjoy.

Anyway, New Game is good at making me like all characters so I'm sure both will come around. :)

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Aoba is bi confirmed?

Bi? When has she ever said she liked boys?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Aoba is bi confirmed?

Never. Hazuki makes sure there's none of that in her department. Aoba's choice is either choosing Momo or saving herself for (insert girl you ship Aoba with).

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Aoba is bi confirmed?

Never. Hazuki makes sure there's none of that in her department. Aoba's choice is either choosing Momo or saving herself for (insert girl you ship Aoba with).

Hifumi. Hifumi all the way, baby. Obviously.

joined Mar 22, 2017

Reply to spiels

Anyway, New Game is good at making me like all characters so I'm sure both will come around. :)

Yup all character in this series is likeable even the loudest one (Nene XD), All character personality is really well made.

Takemiya_0
joined Aug 21, 2017

Aoba is bi confirmed?

When she and hifumi were talking about how they're shy around boys, aoba says that she has fantasies about having a boyfriend.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Aoba is bi confirmed?

When she and hifumi were talking about how they're shy around boys, aoba says that she has fantasies about having a boyfriend.

Ew, boys. :(

No offence, though. ;D

joined May 23, 2015

I think you're misreading (or maybe somehow the translation got messed up), but she actually said that she was basing her judgment on what it would be like to be around boys solely on her imagining of what it would be like.

Not that she fantasizes about being with them.

Takemiya_0
joined Aug 21, 2017

Aoba is bi confirmed?

Ew, boys. :(

No offence, though. ;D

None taken, lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.