Forum › Yuri Mekuru Oshigoto discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

What's with the fancy camera equipment? Why do I suddenly feel as if I'm living in some backwater country where doctor's actually ... just kinda look inside, maybe using a small mirror?

I'm also surprised they didn't make a video of it. For personal use.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I am slightly shocked that she was actually a competent dentist.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yuri is NOT a replacement for brushing your teeth, please don't make the same mistake as Sayuri.

I am beginning to wonder whether this, at last, counts as Yoriko's insanity starting to pose a serious threat to Sayuri's well-being... and am blown away by the fact that it took this long for it to get to this point. :D

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 3:18AM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

What's with the fancy camera equipment? Why do I suddenly feel as if I'm living in some backwater country where doctor's actually ... just kinda look inside, maybe using a small mirror?

To me it looked like they made an X-ray picture, to see how the teeth are seated in the jaw.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I am slightly shocked that she was actually a competent dentist.

Yeah, I was worried something would happen during the entire chapter.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

PLEASE LET THE TATAR ACCUMULATE

i died omg

and the tooth wrapped up in a ribbon, I love this manga so much.

I was very nervous reading this as I really didnt want to see Yoriko as an incompetent dentist, because dentist trips are already nerve wracking enough, so for her to be good at her job but still be able to incorporate the weirdness was a sigh of relief

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Worth noting, I do believe this is the first time a yuri manga showed in-detail the process of having a tooth pulled (complete with the actual tooth).

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm fairly sure this series does a "first somethingsomething" every chapter, so I'm not entirely sure what's "worth noting" about this.

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I'm fairly sure this series does a "first somethingsomething" every chapter, so I'm not entirely sure what's "worth noting" about this.

Yep get ready cause it gets more and more weird.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Yep get ready cause it gets more and more weird.

Really? To me, the more recent chapters look increasingly tame.

...should I be worried? :-/

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

"It was just a while ago a part of me... and also a memory of today..."

You're not supposed to be this poetic about a tooth.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Romantic, as always

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I would not trust Dr. Sempai to pull the right tooth. Kouhai is willing to neglect her oral health to have sempai drape her breasts over her face - a sign that sempai's lunacy is rubbing off on her.

joined May 2, 2013

To me it looked like they made an X-ray picture, to see how the teeth are seated in the jaw.

It is, those are called panoramic X-rays and are commonly used for extraction of wisdom theeth.

Also if your doctor doesnt uses x-rays for diagnosis get out of there and look for a new one, seriously.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It is, those are called panoramic X-rays and are commonly used for extraction of wisdom theeth.

Also if your doctor doesnt uses x-rays for diagnosis get out of there and look for a new one, seriously.

Yeah, I kinda had one of those inexplicable moments of not noticing the obvious. a) the picture they are looking at is clearly a skull. That'd be a weird camera to use! b) she's clearly wearing a lead vest in the other panel, so, yeah.
X-rays.

last edited at Jul 17, 2017 2:05PM

OMGEE THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!! That senpai really doesn't surprise me anymore, she's always such a beautiful weirdo... but her kohai/lover likes her senpai that way, she becomes a weirdo too(never brush teeth anymore... XD

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

On one hand, I love these two knuckleheads, and get that a lot of the comedy comes from the awkward sexual tension. On the other hand, it's kinda ridiculous (even by this manga's high standards) that their relationship never gets anywhere, especially when Sayuri has literally told Yoriko that she's attracted to girls, at least in one timeline. I love their shenanigans, but a part of me just want to see these two weirdos as a couple.

I do love that no matter the timeline, Yoriko is always filthy rich and has a ninja maid. It's an universal constant in all dimensions.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 7:57AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

20,000 yen is a "modest tip"?! That should buy her at least a private lap dance ...

joined Aug 22, 2016

On one hand, I love these two knuckleheads, and get that a lot of the comedy comes from the awkward sexual tension. On the other hand, it's kinda ridiculous (even by this manga's high standards) that their relationship never gets anywhere, especially when Sayuri has literally told Yoriko that she's attracted to girls, at least in one timeline. I love their shenanigans, but a part of me just want to see these two weirdos as a couple.

I do love that no matter the timeline, Yoriko is always filthy rich and has a ninja maid. It's an universal constant in all dimensions.

I like to think that Yoriko is well aware, but her behavior is a new species of dere.

last edited at Aug 14, 2017 10:55PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I like how transactions between these two always involve underwear, no matter which dimension they're in.

last edited at Aug 14, 2017 10:57PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I like to think that Yoriko is well aware, but her behavior is a new species of dere.

I think so, too. She 69s with her, wrestles with her naked, etc. I think kouhai needs to finally get bold.

joined Jan 8, 2017

That "not high-class taxi but hobby taxi" line is a pun, right? Sounds like it could be a pun.

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

A hostess taxi... Sounds like heaven.

Non
joined May 7, 2017

This is the funniest thing in the world.

Jeezzz%202
joined Jan 11, 2017

I missed this random manga xD the scenes always takes you by surprise

To reply you must either login or sign up.