Forum › Yuri Mekuru Oshigoto discussion

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

that's an organized mosquitoes, well I bet they're fangirling right now.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Yoriko was kinda competent here. That's really scary.

I have a Theory™®© This is just the Bizarro world version of Mai Hime/Mai Otome. Sayuri and Sempai are doomed/fated to be together in multiple incarnations. And multiple universes.

At least it's not multiple incarnations like Chikane/Himiko. Those two never seem to get a good ending in any series they appear.

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 7:27AM

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Her maid and her cousin appeared in these alternate universes now... I really hope her little sister gets to appear soon too, she was so cute!

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I'm a farmer and this makes me laught x'D it's glorious. It remembers me that notice about that farmers lesbians who go to Texas work. (I don't know if that it's true or not)

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

I thought everything was "normal", until I got the last page........

WTF?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Senpai has tough muscles in interesting places.

joined May 24, 2014

Is the first time we see fugly on this manga

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Anyday I see a new chapter of this series is a good day.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Senpai is the real nutcracker

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Huh, I had forgotten about that cousin. Wasn't expecting to see her pop up in all these weird parallel dimensions.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"Your zettai ryouiki must be equal on both of your legs".

I'm almost ashamed I understood this sentence and what it referred to, without even googling.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Your zettai ryouiki must be equal on both of your legs".

I'm almost ashamed I understood this sentence and what it referred to, without even googling.

I only know it because of a Nanoha doujin.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's not that rarely mentioned, tbh.

But I always thought the term just described the entire "zone", not applicable for individual legs. This is important knowledge.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's not that rarely mentioned, tbh.

But I always thought the term just described the entire "zone", not applicable for individual legs. This is important knowledge.

You're right, we can see some ranges but it's "the zone" https://myanimelist.net/featured/1506/What_is_Zettai_Ryouiki___You_Dare_Visit_the_Absolute_Territory
PD: we shouldn't be ashamed for know this! Womans' tights are the best in this world!

last edited at Oct 1, 2017 7:16PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

We almost went to a dark place. But sayuri saved the yuri

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

That was surprisingly tragic for this series. It ended in a cute way, though.

And apparently the next volume will be a return to the school setting? I wonder if we'll see an older Sayuri and Yoriko who are now dating (or in some kind of wrestling club).

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Zombie sempai acts more normal than the usual sempai, so everything is good.

joined Mar 15, 2017

That was surprisingly tragic for this series. It ended in a cute way, though.

And apparently the next volume will be a return to the school setting? I wonder if we'll see an older Sayuri and Yoriko who are now dating (or in some kind of wrestling club).

There was no next volume. There's a bunch of chapters but the publisher chose not to give it a 3rd tank. Back when the series ended the mangaka thought maybe a doujin release would be possible, but I don't think there's been any word of it actually happening.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

that was the last collected chapter, right? any news about a volume 3?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That last chapter is actually the type of thing that occasionally happens in (serious) zombie novels, so I can't say I found it as funny as the others. It's pretty tragic ^^;

Shame there isn't any more, but I suppose this sort of gang thing also only works for so long.

joined Jun 12, 2015

What a touching ending. And there's no more of it. What a shame. Such a good manga.

last edited at Oct 2, 2017 4:08PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Ending is a direct reference/shoutout to Hana to Uso to Makoto. FWIW. Who knew sempai's idiocy would ever have lasting consequences?

They'll be together again next incarnation.

last edited at Oct 2, 2017 4:48PM

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This manga never fails to surprise me.

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

I don't know if it's a good ending or tragic :/

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Shit, dude. This is even sadder then what happened with Ellie and Riley.

To reply you must either login or sign up.