Forum › New Game discussion

joined May 23, 2015

I'll be curious to see how the cat scene changes in the anime since everyone already knows about the cat.

That's strange, actually, since everyone in the manga already knows about the cat as well.

Its pretty clear that Kou is the only one there who has ever seen it before.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

From 2 adults seemingly living together and taking a bath together... Not your average "friendship" so they're at least couple.

My reaction on seeing the new volume's cover. "Wow, this looks a lot less like the cover of an eromanga than like basically anything up until this point"
My reaction on seeing the first 7 or so pages after that "I mean, I'm not gonna complain about this beautiful gift I have been given, but oh my god what the fuck"

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think Hazuki will eventually kiss Christina.

joined May 10, 2015

Wasn't expecting that bath scene out of nowhere, common trope and new characters seem like they could shake things up.
Aoba finally getting to be a Senpai should be fun and I hope that not being right next to them will help Hifumin to push herself to interact with the others of her own accord more. Could be good development for her.
Christina is cute, her and Hazuki getting more time together will be nice.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I just had an epiphany:

Kou Yagami=KY

Anyone care to explain the joke?

Also I'm happy for the new girlfriends

KY = kuuki yomenai = can't read the air, it is basically an expression for oblivious people like Kou.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

At some point they have to do a yuri game, right?

joined Nov 14, 2013

Christina is the antagonist in the manga lol. I cant wait until Aoba defeats her (i.e wins her over and draws art for the magazine)

joined Nov 14, 2013

I hope Christina becomes a regular character in the manga and anime from now on.

joined Oct 9, 2011

Christina is the antagonist in the manga lol. I cant wait until Aoba defeats her (i.e wins her over and draws art for the magazine)

Technically Aoba already won her over, its the publisher she has to win over, since Christina was annoyed at the Publishers decision as well.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

At some point they have to do a yuri game, right?

I thought they were doing a yuri game. Peco x Queen OTP.

joined Jun 19, 2016

How tf are the girls just now meeting Mozuku? He's been around since the beginning...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Enk posted:

How tf are the girls just now meeting Mozuku? He's been around since the beginning...

Not in the manga, he was added in the anime and just now was added to the manga.

"I've been here all along, trust me guys"

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Narumi's shirt is too fabulous. I wonder why clothing completely covered with a Shakespeare play hasn't caught on here?

last edited at Aug 11, 2017 2:25PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Double dose?! wow!! Thanks DOKI! that new translator is AMAZING!
Finally the new characters, they look so nice!! and alright, they're "friends" ok of course ... Let's go with that.

KOU CHAN STOP BEING SO DENSE!!!! Everyone knows!

joined May 10, 2015

I love how oblivious Kou is to Rin.
Hifumin might have to be the one to give them a push.

Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

Finally the new characters, they look so nice!! and alright, they're "friends" ok of course ... Let's go with that.

Um... It's still mogu doing the TLs. He was never the slow part.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Another one (with her own girlfriend like most others) for the Aoba harem.

joined May 23, 2015

Everyone's surprised it's a double release, but could you imagine splitting these chapters? You'd get cut off right in the middle of a conversation!

Which I'm pretty sure he only did because they ran together in the same magazine issue.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ixlone posted:

Um... It's still mogu doing the TLs. He was never the slow part.

Aah, right, my bad... It was a joint group before, right? well, I'm just really glad for the new team in charge.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Momo's left foot. :hifumishock:
I think it's the routine of drawing that causes it.

e: "What left foot? She has two right ones!"

last edited at Aug 11, 2017 2:58PM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Would you look at that, it's yet another girl who can't "think straight" whenever she sees Aoba. Momo really took a liking to her pretty quickly!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Momo's gay was really overflowing this chapter

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

I love how oblivious Kou is to Rin.
Hifumin might have to be the one to give them a push.

Except so far Hifumi's reaction to this seems to have been to keep her head down and cover her ass. And I don't blame her...

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Momo's gay was really overflowing this chapter

Can't wait for Aoba to tease her.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I really dont want to bring the discussion down or anything but the recent chapters have honestly kinda cemented this series as true queerbait status to me.

Like more and more in this series I'm seeing a lot of implied gay but no following through ever, just implications because that sells copies and its far worse than I've seen in any series that isnt sound euphonium so its really sticking out to me and starting to affect my enjoyment of the series immensely.

I'd actually argue its worse than sound euphonium because they actually acknowledge these as crushes and/or homosexual attraction but never do anything with it at all, just continue to tease and tease and tease.

last edited at Aug 11, 2017 8:48PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.