Forum › New Game discussion

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Omg. I've always thought Mozuku existed in the manga.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Christina's sister works at Ubisoft it seems.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Christina's sister works at Ubisoft it seems.

Wow, poor Chris. Shilling JRPG's while her sister prints gold....on the same piece of paper over and over again.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Lest we forget that this is a team hand-picked by Hazuki on the grounds of being cute. If anything, romantic relationships would be encouraged in her department (especially with her).

This. Professionalism of that sort isn't on her character sheet.

But in the series, it's actually affecting work for Rin, Yun and Hifumi that Kou, Hajime and Aoba are being oblivious. And you could argue Hazuki because Umiko doesn't let her get anywhere with her.

Yuri Crush: The Series.

I just had an epiphany:

Kou Yagami=KY

last edited at Aug 7, 2017 7:40AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Unless that pink hair girl gonna have a crush on Aoba or Kou, otherwise she and her friend status gonna be of one married couple in this manga.

'Met my sister in an international gaming convention' will certainly be in one of future chapter. Maybe the team will go to France sometime, and good excuse for the mangaka to go there on break/ collect materials

Lest we forget that this is a team hand-picked by Hazuki on the grounds of being cute. If anything, romantic relationships would be encouraged in her department (especially with her).

Will cause massive conflict of interests in workplace regardless.

Like for example let's say Kou date Aoba. Kou could for example not trying hard in the competition to let Aoba win it (which Aoba almost did out of pure admiration toward Kou), or give her a more lenient task, or cover for her mistakes.

Even if the Japanese can be more lenient on it, it still better to keep them separating into different department rather than in top-down hierachy right now.

last edited at Aug 7, 2017 7:48AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Wait are you kidding me? The cat was never in the manga before this?!

Not the first time something like this has happened. In Hidamari Sketch, Sae's sister Chika made frequent appearances in the anime but didn't appear in the manga until much later.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I had thought Aoba had met the cat before this as well lol

joined Mar 22, 2017

Ok another name stuff once we have "Aocchi and Nenechi" but now we have "Momo and Naru" and that is really cute to be honest. But well Momo with pink hair and THAT hair style like that remind me SOMEONE from the old time.... XD

About the ship I can feel that they will bring up more than just a simple triangle. I suspect that momo like aoba have kou as a idol, a motivation, a goal kinda like that. and can absolutely shipped. But if I going to ship Momo and Naru for now.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Looks like Momo will be a considerable asset boost to the team.

Badum tish

I just had an epiphany:

Kou Yagami=KY

That makes a lot of sense.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Slow down Kurisutiiiiiiiina you're being too cute too fast!! have mercy on my heart

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I just had an epiphany:

Kou Yagami=KY

Does that mean Rin Toyama is thirsty for retweets?

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

As always, Hazuki-san best character.
For the people sometime ago saying they didn't want Hazuki-san to end up alone, we have Kurisutiiiina now, so everything is alright.

Thiron posted:
So, we get a married couple now? Nice.

Did you say, Futaribeya?

Serenata posted:
Slow down Kurisutiiiiiiiina you're being too cute too fast!! have mercy on my heart

Grabs cell phone
I knew it! I knew this joke was inevitable.
Bwahahahahaha (ノ≧∀≦)ノ.

last edited at Aug 7, 2017 1:46PM

joined May 23, 2015

There's actually a somewhat major bit of foreshadowing in this chapter which is so unnoticeable that I didn't even know it existed until I came back to translate it.

joined Apr 30, 2014

Hey, that last page in ch52...the sister and Hazuki are drawn rather similarly.

joined May 23, 2015

There's actually a somewhat major bit of foreshadowing in this chapter which is so unnoticeable that I didn't even know it existed until I came back to translate it.

Care to elaborate in a spoiler tag?

Not beyond saying that Christina's sister and the company she works for become extremely important in a really major plot point later.

As does, in a much more minor capacity, the particular personality quirk of hers that is alluded to.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I do not know if you already touch the subject, but the manga has been licensed by seven seas, which means that new game will be available in English in amazon probably in 2018

last edited at Aug 7, 2017 5:26PM

joined Jan 25, 2017

I just had an epiphany:

Kou Yagami=KY

Anyone care to explain the joke?

Also I'm happy for the new girlfriends

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Unless that pink hair girl gonna have a crush on Aoba or Kou, otherwise she and her friend status gonna be of one married couple in this manga.

Where are people getting "married" from?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

morter posted:

Where are people getting "married" from?

From 2 adults seemingly living together and taking a bath together... Not your average "friendship" so they're at least couple.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Given that it's been confirmed Rin wants Kou badly, I'm fairly certain we'll have at least one in the end.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

moguTL, thanks for that. I skimmed through Volume 6 when I got my copy and was confused over what was going on so that helps put some perspective into what's happening.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

The cat was used as an ice breaker lmao, nice

joined Mar 22, 2017

Kinda curious about new character interacting with other in eagle jump, even I have a volume 6 it's doesn't actually help me. (Language Reason) I guess I just simply wait for next one to get translated.

joined Jun 30, 2015

I'll be curious to see how the cat scene changes in the anime since everyone already knows about the cat.

That's strange, actually, since everyone in the manga already knows about the cat as well.

joined Jan 25, 2017

From 2 adults seemingly living together and taking a bath together... Not your average "friendship" so they're at least couple.

I'd personally argue girls taking a bath together in manga/anime is practically a trope at this point, it's nothing out of the ordinary nor does it make them a couple and since this is New Game, I'm not convinced there will ever be an actual couple.

....Are you sure you're on the right website mate

To reply you must either login or sign up.