Forum › New Game discussion

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Just rewatched the series with twitch chat and good lord I was laughing all the time from chats reaction :D

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Don't get me wrong i loved this chapter but honestly I hate shit like this it pisses me off and wth did they even need to do this asinine bs competition

Read it again. Just even having the 'contest' was a concession. They made crystal clear there wasn't going to be any changing the outcome before it began.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Don't get me wrong i loved this chapter but honestly I hate shit like this it pisses me off and wth did they even need to do this asinine bs competition if they were just going to pick Yagami's art anyways STUPID EAGLE JUMP PRODS.Sorry ignore me just needed to vent cause the last couple chapters ticked me off so much. Other than that it broke my heart when she cried. I was like welp she just admitted defeat.

It wasn't Eagle Jump, Aoba decided to do the competition even after they told her that they are going with Kou's no matter what. She knew from the very beginning that she wasn't going to win.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

(After NENECCHI JOINS) Why did Eagle Jump games suddenly become 1000% cuter?

Also: All ships are sailing - even one for Director-san.

Director-Cristina
Umiko-Nenecchi
Aocchi-Hifumin
Rin-Kou
Hajime-Yun

and yet with lots of room for triangle teasing - as they often do with Kou/Aoba.

last edited at Jul 31, 2017 11:43AM

joined May 24, 2014

Go nenechi, GO!

joined Jan 6, 2017

Nenecchi is wearing her suit "properly"

joined Apr 6, 2013

Nene joins Eagle Jump!!!

I felt this was something they were building up to but for it to happen so suddenly, my heart wasn't ready, luckily the hospital has wifi.

Also after my fifth reread did anyone notice that the other two girls being interviewed were the two from the second season of the Anime. Guess we might get to see this chapter as an episode this very season

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Also after my fifth reread did anyone notice that the other two girls being interviewed were the two from the second season of the Anime. Guess we might get to see this chapter as an episode this very season

Doesn't that mean they also will eventually be hired? :)

Also: the mangaka's notes were wonderful.

last edited at Jul 31, 2017 12:45PM

joined May 23, 2015

I've been waiting to see if anyone would notice them.

joined May 10, 2015

Nene joins Eagle Jump!!!

I felt this was something they were building up to but for it to happen so suddenly, my heart wasn't ready, luckily the hospital has wifi.

No wifi for me in the hospital, enough mobile data for the manga but no anime for me.

I do like how they addressed that Nenechi still wouldn't be skilled enough to join such a company at her level, under Ahagon she should progress well.
Plus their interactions are always cute.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I love Aoba in the afterword in her own world of yu gi oh

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Really satisfying chapter and execution of Nene joining.

^^
In case you really are hospitalized, get well soon!

e: autocorrect capitalizes "you". It knows me too well.

last edited at Jul 31, 2017 3:12PM

joined Oct 9, 2011

And with Nene joining the company, shows another possible side of bullshit from the gaming industry, and that is if you know someone in a company you are more likely to get the job, now obviously Nene is skilled, but I just wanted bring up the fact that if you don't have a good network in the industry, you will have a harder time getting highered.

But with Nene now joined, it at least means she won't fade into the background.

Also hoping Nene gets some good subtext with Aoba, yeah I prefer Aoba with Nene, fight me Nene/Hifumi shippers. jk

joined Apr 6, 2013

And with Nene joining the company, shows another possible side of bullshit from the gaming industry, and that is if you know someone in a company you are more likely to get the job, now obviously Nene is skilled, but I just wanted bring up the fact that if you don't have a good network in the industry, you will have a harder time getting highered.

Actually that is almost any Industry, its why internships are so important.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Gay nepotism gets Nene a job. Umiko too gay. lol

But that means more Nene x Umiko!

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

Also hoping Nene gets some good subtext with Aoba, yeah I prefer Aoba with Nene, fight me Nene/Hifumi shippers. jk

I really do fucking hope we wont see the other side of that coin : if said person screw up people will blame you for it too. Please god i dont need this in my new game.

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Finally, Nenechii joins the company! And a glasses ship approaches the horizon!

Also being Aoba is suffering. Just split the chickens set with your coworkers or bring extras home for your family!

last edited at Jul 31, 2017 5:25PM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's not EITHER Nene OR Hifumi unless you mean head wife. Hifumin is probably head wife, but sleeping with Aoba is so natural at Eagle Jump after a while that your girlfriend won't fault you. Look at how Rin tolerates Kou and Aoba's little love-stare-battles. Umiko will be equally forgiving, and Hajime and Yun will opt for threesomes. Eagle Jump will mysteriously be renamed Aoba's Harem Games after another year goes by.

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

This latest chapter was as cute as the rest. I loved seeing Umiko tease her girlfriend nene when she was doing the interview. Yes that's right. Umiko x Nene. Fight me! I also like Rin x Aoba. And apparently I'm one of the few.

joined Mar 22, 2017

Yup the other two is new character from second season. Spoiler alert! that they will officially come to manga at chapter 53 and both join Eagle Jump. (Well I bought the volume 6) and is so freaking annoying that I can't translate that! I can only just looking a picture...

When new character come in, new ship absolutely gonna set sail! Just a few more episode of anime. >///<

Oh and about the ship
It's one and only my OTP is AobaXHifumi!! Fight me!

last edited at Aug 2, 2017 10:05AM

joined Nov 14, 2013

To be fair, this is true of every industry. And in Nene's case she actually went the other way anyway - she started as a part-timer in debug/testing, got hired for that on the merit of her abilities and did her networking within the company while she worked there in order to get a full-time job later.

joined Aug 24, 2016

Don't get me wrong i loved this chapter but honestly I hate shit like this it pisses me off and wth did they even need to do this asinine bs competition if they were just going to pick Yagami's art anyways STUPID EAGLE JUMP PRODS.Sorry ignore me just needed to vent cause the last couple chapters ticked me off so much. Other than that it broke my heart when she cried. I was like welp she just admitted defeat.

And this might be weird replying to my own post but another thing that irks me is what they said to them in ch50 "of course we will not change who is credited".Its kinda like a slap to the face of the character designer they chose but experience over inexperiece overules all in the gaming art industry.Btw I meant stupid publishing company other than that I just wanted to say I really loved the most recent chapter it was very cute.and yes I realize Aoba brought it upon herself for all of you who said that in your replys

last edited at Aug 1, 2017 10:51AM

joined May 23, 2015

To be fair, there were also two other hires that had absolutely no contact within the company to get them in.

And this is Umiko, so if anything she'd be more harsh in judging Nene. But Umiko has seen Nene's growth and potential, as well as how well she fits in with the team. So the final test was in the interview, testing her work ethic. So it's not like Nene got in solely based off knowing Umiko. It kind of makes sense to pick someone you have more direct knowledge of how fit they are for the job versus someone you can only judge based on a resume/portfolio/20 minute conversation.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The anime just covered the events of the chapter 46 and 48... But we didn't see the flashback of Yun in high school

The daisukiiiii was sooooooooooooooooooo good

last edited at Aug 1, 2017 5:04PM

joined Apr 6, 2015

48 is a different event and will most happen later in the season.

To reply you must either login or sign up.