Forum › Nisekoi Boyfriend Lovely discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Cute and all, and some cross-dressing to boot.

But what does set it apart from other random yaoi manga?

Just because Hachimitsu-scans ?

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I liked the first one so I'm happy for the sequel

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

YES YES I literally screamed when I saw this. I cant believe it has a sequel, I thought I'll suffer when the first one ended.

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

wherez the prequel part ?

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

wherez the prequel part ?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/nisekoi_boyfriend
By the same author

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Are all the chapters in this one a sequel to the first two chapters of the other one? Cause the other chapters in that one really kinda sucked in my opinion.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Let's see how it goes. Things are starting to look really interesting

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Are all the chapters in this one a sequel to the first two chapters of the other one? Cause the other chapters in that one really kinda sucked in my opinion.

Sequel to the first couple (Soutarou/Inugami) yes.

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 11:36AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

yuri-yaoi posted:

Sequel to the first couple (Soutarou/Inugami) yes.

Oh, good. I'd tried reading the other chapters in the original but inevitably I never finished any of them because they were all just so much worse.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hmm, I don't like this development very much. That may be because I was expecting more fluff, but still. Not to mention how rape-y that last part was.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Dynasty adding all the good Hachimitsu stuff lately
Yeah that last part was rapey af. I was hoping he just wanted him to be assertive and stand up for himself but that didn't really work.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

it was a little rapey, but i get it besides that, Inugami thinks so poorly of himself he just writes himself of, its like he doesn't even believe Satoi likes him, id totally be hurt and pissed too.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Aaaaaand rape. I don't even know why I got my hopes up it's yaoi of course someone is going to get raped.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Nice a sequel. Satoi is going to have to tell other people or they will find out on their own eventually so it's a good set up. Hopefully the execution is good too.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Why's there Yaoi crap on Dynasty scans. Isn't this a Yuri-focused place?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why's there Yaoi crap on Dynasty scans. Isn't this a Yuri-focused place?

Yuri-focused doesn't mean yuri-only.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Of course, of course, I guess it's freaking impossible to find a nice, sweet, sexy yaoi thing without rape in it (well, there's Prunus Girl, at least). I'm sure there are better freaking ways to solve Sotarou's problems than whatever Satoi thought he was doing. I mean, that said, it's good that Sotarou isn't getting the guy without doing anything. I don't know anything about relationships, but I think it's good that Sotarou's learning that he has to fight and all and it'll probably lead to some decent character development down the line (unless it doesn't, we'll see though).

I do have to admit that all of Sotarou's "MAIN CHARACTER/SIDE CHARACTER" BS is kind of annoying. I get the point and all, but (for him, at least) this is real life, not some stupid manga... I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I always cringe a bit whenever he says that kinda stuff.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 2:37PM

Ako%20yandere%20mode
joined May 13, 2016

tfw when you don't pay attention to tags and just figure there's a crossdressing girl
tfw you start thinking "that's a weird hand position for petting the pussy cat
tfw daga otokonoko da
tfw judge milo says you're gay

joined Jul 23, 2017

Ahh, Mifune is too sweet a character to be caught up in these schenenigans. I hope he ends up happy with a guy or girl.
Also, not a big fan for any rape/non-con scenes, but it worked alright in the last chapter. Inugami is really pushing that victim angle which is a pretty sucky thing to do but it happens fairly often in unbalanced relationships where one person glamorizes the other. The sooner they tackle that problem, the better.

Aaaaaand rape. I don't even know why I got my hopes up it's yaoi of course someone is going to get raped.

Unfortunately rape is a pretty common fetish and writer cliche. If you're interested in good ole consensual yaoi, Natsuki is one of my favorite authors who wrote Given and many Haikyuu doujin. Sasaki to Miyano is another cute one (SFW) and Oh My Hero! is a super sweet completed story.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 7:45PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I'm satisfied but wish there were more chapters. Or a 20 chapter series about them.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

Well that ended pretty nicely considering last chapter, left me pretty satisfied although an extra chapter wouldn't hurt.(◕ω◕✿)

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Good ending. Very satisfying. I wonder if the author plans on making a story arc for the other chapters in Nisekoi Boyfriend.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Dammit, I wanted to see Subaru cross-dressing ///>.<///

joined Jul 23, 2017

Such a sweet ending. I'm glad that everything worked out nicely, if the author serializes this series I would be all too happy. The way they draw clothes and effects like the starry eyes is the best.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

What a wonderful surprise to see this get a sequel- I absolutely adore this series and I'm so happy it worked out well in the end X)

To reply you must either login or sign up.