Forum › Yuri☆Kome discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

What the... Did they really do it?

joined Jun 30, 2016

what? did that really happened? what an easy woman... kinda disappointed of this main character :/

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

well now, that was easy.
this can be a lesson for everyone, sometimes you just need to be direct about things!

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

joined May 20, 2013

I thought this was a comedy. I don't find manipulative rape funny...

what an easy woman...

Way to blame the wrong person...

joined Apr 1, 2017

Wow, normally you only see mindbreak happen that fast in actual hentai.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It went from 0 to 100 really quickly.

Someone felt the axe.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

what an easy woman...

Wow. RAPE, huh? Are you nuts? She didn't reject those advances.
Forward people ask the question by putting the moves on. You say no by pushing them away. Do you not have experience with that sort of thing? It's pretty typical behavior. She did nothing wrong. Sex is not evil.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

what an easy woman...

Forward people ask the question by putting the moves on. You say no by pushing them away. Do you not have experience with that sort of thing? It's pretty typical behavior. She did nothing wrong. Sex is not evil.

Dunno if I'd call it rape, but definitely manipulative enough to be creepy. Very "Pick-Up Artist".

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Well, it feels like the kind of thing that only worked out because the other party was somewhat interested to start with.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Wow no sudden, last minute interruption to break them up, am I still reading Manga?

I like the development and I'm excited to see they story will continue in the next chapter with this substantial turn of events.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Oh look! A potato phone!!! XD

0257b321-5930-4b73-85dd-a24fe5a8fddc-15336-0000183911d5ac02_tmp
joined Apr 1, 2014

Am I the only one really disappointed that the president got her way? Like I expected a clueless MC who would avoid the presidents advance by doing something funny? Honestly this chap just killed it for me (v-v)

joined Apr 1, 2017

To be fair this is only 1 volume and 7? chapters long. It just seems poorly conceived to begin with. I expect things to just go back to the status quo after someone snaps her out of it.

Edit: With just 2 pages of context in the preview for the magazine this was published in as a clue, looks like she does snap out of it right away after seeing the key and realizing Prez set that whole thing up. No clue what happens after that though.

last edited at Jul 11, 2017 4:01AM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

This may not have been rape (although it almost seemed like the president was using some kind of hypnosis), but obviously the president is a very sinister character and MC would do well to escape her.

last edited at Jul 11, 2017 6:31AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I have a feeling the MC is gonna get the best of the president somehow. It just feels like that kind of story.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Dunno if I'd call it rape, but definitely manipulative enough to be creepy. Very "Pick-Up Artist".

Her entire personality is extremely scummy and underhanded. Just look at how she treats Shoko who is clearly not actually okay with what she's doing but gives in due to her manipulations and fear that resistance would lose her the president. If it's not rape it's still coming really close to bordering on it.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Her entire personality is extremely scummy and underhanded. Just look at how she treats Shoko who is clearly not actually okay with what she's doing but gives in due to her manipulations and fear that resistance would lose her the president. If it's not rape it's still coming really close to bordering on it.

Agreed that she's scum, but there's a difference between rape and being a terrible person, and it doesn't do anybody any good to mix those two up. Sex under false pretenses is not rape, nor is playing upon a person's fear of abandonment to demand sex/favors, at least not in any legal system I know of. Her being scum is immaterial to the determination of rape.

During the whole process depicted here, it was unclear to us (as readers) whether Chiho consented, but her behavior seemed to indicate that she was willing, and her thoughts and actions afterwards confirmed that.

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Am I the only one really disappointed that the president got her way? Like I expected a clueless MC who would avoid the presidents advance by doing something funny? Honestly this chap just killed it for me (v-v)

I know, I came for a silly clueless protagonist yuri harem comedy, all the other chapters seemed to have that tone. If not the deepest story ever, for a little laugh. But this was outright creeeeeeepy. :c

Sex under false pretenses is not rape

It can be counted as rape by deception/rape by fraud and legally speaking it's complicated, so uh, let's not.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Huh. Whelp, that was certainly a thing that happened......

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

well, this is getting pretty interesting now.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I thought this would be just some kind of harem but this is becoming more interesting now.

joined Jan 11, 2015

Jesus why did i read this now I'm sad

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

what an easy woman...

So manipulating someone into having sex is fine? Sure. It's their fault. Remind me no not invite YOU to any parties...

Call it Rape, Call it whatever you like, it turned this mediocre funny story into a damping pile of shit for me.

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

After the very cliche setup and silly characters, I didn't expect this to actually address the consequences of her predatory and manipulative behavior in a substantial way. It seems like the author actually has some kind of serious statement to make. I have no idea whether she (he?) will be successful, but it's definitely interesting.

To reply you must either login or sign up.