Forum › Model-chan and Plain Manager discussion

9020bea3a3cd0354c95399402120ae64
joined May 19, 2016

Why is this soooo dam cute <3

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

It's cute. But is there going to be a manga? Right now it seems more like just images with a random chapter thrown in there for three pages.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It's cute. But is there going to be a manga? Right now it seems more like just images with a random chapter thrown in there for three pages.

It's because they just put it out on their pixiv and not as actual mangas, it can make it a lot less structured - you see it fairly often with pixiv stuff.

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 6:49AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like this series :) On page 2 she reminds me a lot of Cindy in ika musume (squid girl) :)

One thing though - are they actually already lovers? They seem very close, know each other well, and have a lot of skinship (mainly from Yuria) - but there's been no kiss or anything to show they are.

I'd say they are not - just very close and probably into each other but maybe only Yuria realises it? Maybe Okabe sees Yurias behaviour as just her very friendly nature and teasing?

But then in other images they seem pretty intimate.. maybe they are just holding back because most scenes are in public and as a model they don't want their relationship known?

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

"Why kabedon?"

joined Jul 26, 2016

"To kabedon or not to kabedon, that is the question."

joined Feb 23, 2016

I felt like i was givien hope that something would happen.. Why am i dissapointed..

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"To kabedon or not to kabedon, that is the question."

Unless it's Kase-san, then it's a kasedon instead.

joined Apr 26, 2014

More please

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is it just me or does Yuria look like Viktor and Okabe looks like Yuri from YOI?

I ain't seein' it, especially in Okabe's case. The only similarity I'm seeing is the heights.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's Pixiv and it's yon koma format. Not saying other Pixiv, yonkoma or even Pixiv yonkoma don't have organization or story arcs, just that that's not necessarily the norm.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

WELL ARE THEY DOING IT OR NOT? The one-off pics heavily imply it, but the story ones make me think they haven't even kissed.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I'm dying for more of this.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I like his/her work but there's a warning. There are two gender swap images and honestly I don't mind that as long as this author doesn't cross the line by drawing them as heterosexual couple or making hetero sex scene. There're a lot of authors making gender swap images in yuri domain and there're a few crossing the line. It makes me angry and I decide not to follow them either in pixiv or in Twitter.

joined Apr 27, 2017

That feeling when the front and back matter are longer than the actual content

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

There's so much Tsukkomi contained in such a small manager.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

pls get married

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like his/her work but there's a warning. There are two gender swap images and honestly I don't mind that as long as this author doesn't cross the line by drawing them as heterosexual couple or making hetero sex scene. There're a lot of authors making gender swap images in yuri domain and there're a few crossing the line. It makes me angry and I decide not to follow them either in pixiv or in Twitter.

I assume you mean the gender swap images are on their pixiv, because I didn't see any in these 2 chapters?

I can tolerate a one off like, I wonder what they would look like gender swapped pic but I too would stop reading if it became more than that.

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

too cute!

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Seol-a and Norae in an AU. I could totally see them here

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Too much... Temptation!!!! Okay, I'm drown, in this Yuri.

joined Dec 19, 2016

It'd be nice if this had a cohesive story.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

It'd be nice if this had a cohesive story.

I believe it is just shorts published online for fun/free so it is doubtful they'll go through the stress of perfect story planning, but it is pretty good as is thankfully. :)

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

"Plain" manager my ass... manager is a 8/10 while Yuria is a 9/10. I call that a close game people. Almost like Warriors vs Cavaliers...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A clock built into the dresser? That's fancy!

To reply you must either login or sign up.