What interested out come wondering how it going fall in place

joined Apr 11, 2016

she just had seeeeex

and it felt so good

joined Aug 10, 2016

wheres the office lady tag?

3040112000_021
joined Mar 2, 2017

Why was only 4 pages uploaded when the original had 17? Even if they wanted to cut it in half they could've, considering there's a gigantic page signifying a second part.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why would the manager ask the same thing twice at the start of the second page?

it's two different characters asking the same question.

I think it's the same person, but it probably should have the word "were" emphasized. I think she's the manager.

first time: "Were you dumped again?"
second: "You WERE dumped again?"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why would the manager ask the same thing twice at the start of the second page?

it's two different characters asking the same question.

I think it's the same person, but it probably should have the word "were" emphasized. I think she's the manager.

The first person standing behind the bar, apparently male and with no hair showing under their bandanna, is the Manager. The second one asking while among the tables serving drinks, who she ends up in bed with, has considerable hair sticking out from their bandanna and is clearly female. They're two different characters.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Why was only 4 pages uploaded when the original had 17? Even if they wanted to cut it in half they could've, considering there's a gigantic page signifying a second part.

The original was two tweets with 4 pages each, so this translation is presumably just the first tweet.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Brownie points for the tatooed girl.

17!? What are you reading?

joined Mar 15, 2017

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63381494

Fair enough. I was only linked the tweets and asked to translate. It'll get fixed...eventually~~~~

It was also just released today...so what you think I just translated and edited this in only a couple hours? Lol
(And judging by the time it was released I would have to translate and upload it 2 hours before it was even made...)

last edited at Jun 14, 2017 2:00PM by

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Short comic better than long comic
who agree?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

TenshiKyoko posted:

How could this possibly continue?

Aliens attack the city

I'd read that.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Definitely wanna see how this plays out even if it is a tad generic

The creator of the New Game rip-off? A tad generic!? Perish the thought!

Luckily, OL yuri is a concept that really can't get old, at least at the current rate of its creation.
I.e. this is infinitely better than Now Loading...! But boy, this author sure loves to start the relationships quickly, huh? Not that's necessarily a bad thing...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Definitely wanna see how this plays out even if it is a tad generic

The creator of the New Game rip-off? A tad generic!? Perish the thought!

It is 100% impossible to do a story that takes place at a game company without ripping off New Game. Truth.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

It is 100% impossible to do a story that takes place at a game company without ripping off New Game. Truth.

Not that it was bad even if it had been a rip off. Its only real issue was that it was a bit on the short side, though it did conclude things reasonably well.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Mikanuji's artstyle kinda reminds me of Kindred Spirits.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Only 4 page's and I love it already. Can't wait to see how this continues.

last edited at Jun 14, 2017 6:52PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

She said she wouldn't go out with her... so I bet she just vomited on her clothers so she had to undress her and just left her naked as she was.

I can see it now...

"Umm can I ask you a question?"
"Sure."
"Why are we naked?"
"Oh yeah, you vomited so I had to take your clothes off"
"Why are you naked?"
"I just like sleeping naked."
"What kind of reason is that?"

A great reason.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

How could this possibly continue?

. . . Easily?
It can be presumed that nothing happened and they're not an item. And that her "Would you go out with me?" was just a quip, nothing to be taken seriously. So, in effect, the story is still just beginning.
But the embarrassment/stimulus of waking up naked next to someone could reasonably cause feelings to start stirring, shifting their relationship so that at some point, sooner or later, when she asks again she will be serious.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Nezchan posted:

Not that it was bad even if it had been a rip off. Its only real issue was that it was a bit on the short side, though it did conclude things reasonably well.

As someone else already posted this is only part of the chapter and they listed a link for the full thing. Sounds like the translator was only given these 4 pages and not told there was a full chapter worth of material.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Food

joined Feb 18, 2015

Fair enough. I was only linked the tweets and asked to translate. It'll get fixed...eventually~~~~

It was also just released today...so what you think I just translated and edited this in only a couple hours? Lol
(And judging by the time it was released I would have to translate and upload it 2 hours before it was even made...)

Wow! You're good! LOL! Prescient translation AND art creation!

last edited at Jun 15, 2017 12:47AM

joined Sep 2, 2016

"It's about food!!" XD

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Mikanuji's artstyle kinda reminds me of Kindred Spirits.

Definitely not surprising. Is clearly a fan.

To reply you must either login or sign up.