Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

THIS SERIES IS CONTINUEING?

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Yay! A blast from the past.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I love how the "part-timer" Sarasa basically runs the tea house by now, while her "employer" Seriho is essentially her daytime representative, business-wise. Talk about a Reversal. :D

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 3:42AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I love how the "part-timer" Sarasa basically runs the tea house by now, while her "employer" Seriho is essentially her daytime representative, business-wise. Talk about a Reversal. :D

Unless the very first chapter is not canon or something, Sarasa is pretty much the owner that place from chapter 2 onwards. Seriho opened it with money she won on the lottery, but didn't actually know how to manage it and the Teahouse was going bankrupt. Then, Sarasa wins the lottery as well, and is pretty much implied she used that money to pay for the bills due (in fact, Seriho once hands her an invoice for tea bought, pretty much showing the reason the place was going under was due to her being easily charmed by high quality tea leaves).

The reversal of the story actually comes from Seriho. Most of the time we see Sarasa being the charming one in her attempt to appeal to Seriho (though is pretty much smitten by her from the get go). When Seriho actually fell for her in an undeniably romantic way, she did it hard, and approached Sarasa in an unexpectedly aggressive manner.

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 6:43AM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I have been blessed

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Unless the very first chapter is not canon or something, Sarasa is pretty much the owner that place from chapter 2 onwards.

Didn't this series start off as a one-shot originally? In such cases, the canonicity of first chapters is a shaky issue... Not that I am arguing about who owns the place, just pointing out a possible discrepancy.

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

THIS SERIES IS CONTINUEING?

There have been no further chapters in Yuri Hime, and I haven't seen any recent announcements about whether Fujieda plans to do any more for the magazine.

He has been doing Amber Teahouse stories for the Lilyca doujinshi anthology, so we are planning to scanlate those Amber Teahouse installments (aside from the one that has already been scanlated by Yuri Project). There are 4 issues of Lilyca out so far.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Whatever happened to the "Gold and Silver Tips" stuff he talked about so happily in his author's note at the end of the series, anyway? Did that just end up falling through?

joined Jun 7, 2017

There's a plan for 3 extras to be done. One with the main pair, two with other pairs.

A plan, anyway. Optimistically, hopefully, schedules will allow for the plan to go through.

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

UNF! This series <3 This series is basically the culprit of me wanting to work at a café (not because of the yuri, but because of the ambient...) and here I am, after all this years, working at one! (much less romantic and charming than the one at the very end of the sales district, but I've only been working there a month so... I'm doing my best to turn it charming and welcoming!).

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

Whatever happened to the "Gold and Silver Tips" stuff he talked about so happily in his author's note at the end of the series, anyway? Did that just end up falling through?

Yes, he only ever did one installment of it, to my knowledge.

Mari%20avatar
joined Jul 4, 2013

Wasn't expecting an update. Truly wonderful news.

9029(1)a
joined Feb 9, 2013

"To be continued"
lol 5 years between chapters.
funny how the art is 5 years old and it still beats almost everything out today

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Why didn't someone tell me there was more of this?!

Everything I've read of Fujieda Miyabi's work has been really nice, but this one especially may be my favorite yuri series of all time.

Max_stirner
joined Feb 2, 2013

I think this was my gateway to yuri, glad to give me a reason to reread it.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg~ so glad this is baack~

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

So it's been a while.... someone pls remind me: who are those two characters again?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So it's been a while.... someone pls remind me: who are those two characters again?

I think they are just two random customers of the AT from one of the chapters? In any case, there is probably some kind of weird recursive inspiration loop going on between Fujieda and the author of Wife and Wife here. :P

It said they were from the audio drama cd.

joined Jan 4, 2014

I think they are just two random customers of the AT from one of the chapters? In any case, there is probably some kind of weird recursive inspiration loop going on between Fujieda and the author of Wife and Wife here. :P

...which wouldn't be too surprising really.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/alice_quartet

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Holy crap an update?! I can die happy. : D

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Ahh, as gay as ever. I approve.

Monkey D. Luffy
Fb_img_1542458579509
joined Jan 11, 2018

Ah~ This series! One of the best Yuri manga I've ever read!

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Loved this one, it might be the best age gap yuri series I've read...

I liked how the teahouse became a sort of safe haven for sapphic couples, even if it was just a running gag

last edited at Jul 11, 2019 3:11PM

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

100th comment!

This manga was so good for this kind of Yuri relationship. I wounder if it’ll be good as an anime someday in the future.

Fantasy Dreams is all we can do

HYD! ^ ͜ ^

To reply you must either login or sign up.