Forum › Drift discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

(≧∇≦)b

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Is it just me or that "ex- military man" looks kinda like YMIR ??

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

First page should be "Real Estate" instead of "Real State"

No, no, Nez. She does sell real states, like Ohio from the US, or Brandenburg from Germany. If she does well and gets promoted, she will eventually be assigned to sell entire countries.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

No, no, Nez. She does sell real states, like Ohio from the US, or Brandenburg from Germany. If she does well and gets promoted, she will eventually be assigned to sell entire countries.

Or did she mean that her friends thought she was a real agent of the state, rather than a phony dagger-something?

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 11:02AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Or did she mean that her friends thought she was a real agent of the state, rather than a phony dagger-something?

These are both incredibly silly ideas. What she actually sells is states of matter. She is a broker for those who want solid, liquid, or gaseous, and charges top dollar for those.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

These are both incredibly silly ideas. What she actually sells is states of matter. She is a broker for those who want solid, liquid, or gaseous, and charges top dollar for those.

How much plasma can I get for $0.02?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Breaking into the mansion without backup outside, to notify somoene was coming in? Shouting your intention loud enough so the mafia guys right outside the door can hear you? Telling a non involved person all they knew, and by phone on top of that, so her life would now also be in risk? Goddam it, these people are brilliant.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 7:43PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Nezchan posted:

And I want as much Bose–Einstein condensate as I can get for a nickle.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan posted:

Five dolla.

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Nezchan posted:

Five dolla.

The price went down for a special offer.
It's now tree fiddy, but only if you're a giant crustacean from the paleolithic era...

Okay, that was probably too much, I'll go stand over there now, in the corner of shame...

joined Dec 8, 2014

Cool now more country will create good yuri manga :3 this is nice !

Severa%20icon
joined Sep 3, 2016

Dapat pinag translate din nila yung tagalog part para maintindihan din ng mga taga ibang bansa

"they should've also translated the Tagalog part so that people from other countries can understand"

If you mean the second to last page: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/drift#62 , then it's basically what Aira says on this page: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/drift#17

could've been worded a bit better though. Honestly reminds me of some of the Telenovelas I used to watch as a kid. Fun, but could use more work.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ok so it wasn't spectacular, but omg yesh to the art, and setting...the action part was a good sustainable part, I'd love to see a series on the same premise, and if it didn't take itself seriously it could have some super moe moments, like trying to explain away the secret agent injurys on the daily, along with some SoL e.g "what is this red stain all over your shirt", err,(truth = local yakuza taken out) "I was at the market and this old lady started fighting with me over the last bento, and she threw tomatos!!" Lol, I dunno I think it'd make for some awesome anime/manga
And yeah we're keeping the yuri in there even if the first 5 episodes are subtext so we can enjoy the angst of our mc and her secret crush and nosebleed moments :P

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

Hmm, I think I'd like to get the raws for this one day so I can read it in Filipino. That was alright, I came over as soon as I saw that it was something from Black Ink. I don't usually buy the yuri comics (Which I keep seeing around the Bookstores and been wanting to get for a long time now) because I don't know if my family knows my love for yuri which I am very sure they do know about...

The comics are sometimes in Taglish. I've only bought one, which is "The Girl and the Goldfish" and everything else I just read here.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Action yuri from Philippines! Nice. I like it.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I just started reading, this reminded me of Gunsmith cats, loved the drawing design, and the nice cameo on page 19 <3

Ok done reading, I was hoping it'd be longer, the story was... basic, but I liked it, I love character design, I request more cos bad ass women who are still feminine are just among the best creations in life.

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 6:11PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Dapat pinag translate din nila yung tagalog part para maintindihan din ng mga taga ibang bansa

"they should've also translated the Tagalog part so that people from other countries can understand"

If you mean the second to last page: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/drift#62 , then it's basically what Aira says on this page: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/drift#17

could've been worded a bit better though. Honestly reminds me of some of the Telenovelas I used to watch as a kid. Fun, but could use more work.

It's a literal translation though.
I worded it as such:

Secrets...
Sometimes, it's already difficult to hide it.
It's not just me being a special agent that I'm hiding from Lory...
But also my feelings for her.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

This harkens back to the golden days of Natsuneko
Always nice to see that

Mugi
joined Oct 17, 2016

Shit, its Godley Malabanan. I mean, I know her several work, but this the first work I read. w(^o^w)

Kuro_Panther
joined Jul 21, 2016

I kinda liked the art of this comic but the story... not so much.

18160285_1855872217963427_5205910394689814528_a
joined Aug 31, 2014

awuw pinoy

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

This was great! Cute couple!

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Wow, this was long.
And had a kiss, I though for a moment they will no deliberated

joined Feb 18, 2015

Evidently the artist is "Kuru" from the slice-of-life autobiographical comic, "SpringRoll's Daily Life"!

last edited at Jun 17, 2017 8:13AM

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This was great, loved the art and the badass protagonist. I hope we get more from this artist.

To reply you must either login or sign up.