Oh my....

Oh my....

Oh my.....

Oh my......

Oh my.......

hiatus? why is the world so cruel

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

I love love love Mochi au lait. These works are the only things helping to soothe me from how butthurt I am from Nanashi no Asterism's ending.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

I love love love Mochi au lait. These works are the only things helping to soothe me from how butthurt I am from Nanashi no Asterism's ending.

Same. This artist is my new fave.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

She's kind of like Tamamusi in a way, drawing all kinds of different sorts of stories, and making them relatable. There's a sort of "indie" feel to both of them, a lot less polish but a lot more fresh in exchange.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Oh my....... How many series this author have on hiatus? Is there at least one still ongoing? Are they the "Togashi of Yuri"?

Don't get me wrong, still love this author since I found them on Danbooru sometime ago and will wait as long as necessary to read their mangas (but there's too much hiatus in my life).

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

She's kind of like Tamamusi in a way, drawing all kinds of different sorts of stories, and making them relatable. There's a sort of "indie" feel to both of them, a lot less polish but a lot more fresh in exchange.

Yeah, Mochi au lait are both really refreshing, and their stories are a bit shorter and "bite-sized" so it's great for reading again and again. And as much as I like angst sometimes, it's great to just have these short and sweet (and occasionally hilarious) stories too.

joined Dec 28, 2016

That chapter 2 credit page. This is pretty good though. I was a bit confused when she said "the boy or girl part of me", does that mean she's nonbinary? I hope that's the right term.

I thought about it too
I wonder if she's genderfluid/genderqueer

Comments like this just make me shake my head. She's female and is a lesbian. It's all pretty obvious.

last edited at May 28, 2017 8:07AM

joined Dec 18, 2014

This took a surprisingly long amount of time to arrive here.

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

That chapter 2 credit page. This is pretty good though. I was a bit confused when she said "the boy or girl part of me", does that mean she's nonbinary? I hope that's the right term.

I thought about it too

Comments like this just make me shake my head. She's female and is a lesbian. It's all pretty obvious.

What do you mean? What's wrong with possibly being genderqueer? You say that like it's a bad thing

last edited at May 28, 2017 11:50AM

D1c0a71c-1998-4d06-b899-fafff5de2c9d
joined Jul 5, 2016

I thought about it too

What do you mean? What's wrong with possibly being genderqueer? You say that like it's a bad thing

I don't think they're stating its bad at all, your interpretation is surprisingly negative. I think the purpose of the comment was to say they're overthinking it and her personal thoughts ("The boy or girl part of me") were referencing the idea that she didn't know how she felt in terms of how she sees her romantic attraction. Basically she didn't know if her romantic desires were more masculine or feminine I guess?

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

I thought about it too

I don't think they're stating its bad at all, your interpretation is surprisingly negative.

Their interpretation of others' speculation wasn't all that cheery either, leaves a rather bad taste in my mouth

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

It's more likely they're shaking their head because it appears to be another interpretation assuming every culture has the same obsession with, and kinds or even notions of, identity politics as a small section of the West.

last edited at May 29, 2017 11:55PM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Meursault, did I go crazy or something or is your name different now? I could have sworn it was like frigidaire or something like that just yesterday, and now... it's not. If you've always been Meursault, well, I guess it's just a sign that I need some damn sleep.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I don't think she's saying she's nonbinary. I think it's more of a way of framing lesbianness. I've seen similar things in other works. Even lesbian experience with loneliness had something about gender despite the author still identifying as a woman. THAT SAID, calling nonbinary identities a western obsession with identity politics is super gross especially since there are a lot of cultures that do have or have had in the past nonbinary gender identities represented and western imperialism sort of destroyed a lot of that culture in places. Not to say Japan is one of those places but jeeeeeeesus work on how you talk about gender identity maybe.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I just love the faces that the author does.

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

Not to say Japan is one of those places but jeeeeeeesus work on how you talk about gender identity maybe.

Nope.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

Okay go fuck yourself then.

joined Jul 15, 2016

Oh my....

Oh my....

Oh my.....

Oh my......

Oh my.......

Cool%20shit
joined May 7, 2017

Oh my....

Oh my....

Oh my.....

Oh my......

Oh my.......

Oh my........
meep

Screenshot_2018-03-31_05-38-16
joined Jun 19, 2017

Just thought you guys might be interested to know, it seems that there are some additional pages to this manga on the artist's twitter: https://twitter.com/konpuudo/status/874038687738150912

(Sorry if this was already posted here somewhere, I didn't see it in this thread)

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Just thought you guys might be interested to know, it seems that there are some additional pages to this manga on the artist's twitter: https://twitter.com/konpuudo/status/874038687738150912

(Sorry if this was already posted here somewhere, I didn't see it in this thread)

theres also a couple mochi comics on pixiv that arent on danbooru as well

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55515455
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55896702

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60027256
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60044162

20200318_034512[1]
joined Jul 10, 2016

CONTINUE PLEASE! >w<

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

i keep misreading the title as "fell in love with a girl 8 years old" and welp

I'd read that.

"Yuzumori-san is Over the Hill" featuring Mimika's even worse friend.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Has anyone else had, at any point, the implicit assumption that yuri fans are on average more open minded when it comes to gender, but then feel naive when encountering threads like this?

Frequently.

Self%20portrait%202015%20finished%20-tumblr
joined Apr 28, 2015

Not to say Japan is one of those places but jeeeeeeesus work on how you talk about gender identity maybe.

Nope.

Lol reactionary shitlords don't care to get educated and then act like they got all the facts.

To reply you must either login or sign up.