Forum › Blueprints for a Girl discussion

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

incest is the best after selfcest

Selfcest? Doesn't sound appealing.

I'm replying cuz someone said "selfcest doesn't sound appealing" xD...
I haven't read much myself but currently i'm reading "I Am My Wife". (you should give it a shot)
So far it seems like it will be selfcest (het) but who knows..it's about a guy who's first love gets married and then he goes back in time to the period where he actually started crushing on the girl, but as a girl, and his male self also exists...and so far seems like the MC's male self is falling for his female self from the future, yaoi(?), het(?) idk (both i guess), selfcest (check). Anyways i'm interested to see how this will conflict with the future self's crush. And if that doesn't sound appealing, i guess you can stick with your statement :P

To me, at least, it doesn't sound particularly appealing. I have to admit that it does sound pretty interesting if only because it's such a bizarre premise. Hopefully, someone makes a gay version of this story eventually since such a story would definitely appeal to my tastes heh.

last edited at May 25, 2017 7:30PM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

This is what I live for.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Not a fan of incest... but the plot so far seems so interesting

joined Sep 25, 2015

Nice. I like this one. Their family situation is like mine. My parents are separated and when I go back to my province I move from one house to another, town to city and back every 1-2 weeks after spending time with the other because I like to think I'm not picking any sides. Also, my dad's current girlfriend is 30 years younger than him and my mom is a sugar mama for a dude 20 years younger than her. More please.

Photo-thumb-19381
joined Nov 6, 2013

I'm replying cuz someone said "selfcest doesn't sound appealing" xD...
I haven't read much myself but currently i'm reading "I Am My Wife". (you should give it a shot)
So far it seems like it will be selfcest (het) but who knows..it's about a guy who's first love gets married and then he goes back in time to the period where he actually started crushing on the girl, but as a girl, and his male self also exists...and so far seems like the MC's male self is falling for his female self from the future, yaoi(?), het(?) idk (both i guess), selfcest (check). Anyways i'm interested to see how this will conflict with the future self's crush. And if that doesn't sound appealing, i guess you can stick with your statement :P

Now it sounds extremely repulsive.

Well, okay. I tried.

Also to the other person that said something about yuri version, yeah that would be nice. TBH I only recommended that cuz that other person had a het ship as their avatar..since I know, at least from 4chan /u/ het is generally looked down on.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Now it sounds extremely repulsive.

Well, okay. I tried.

Also to the other person that said something about yuri version, yeah that would be nice. TBH I only recommended that cuz that other person had a het ship as their avatar..since I know, at least from 4chan /u/ het is generally looked down on.

Sorry it was rude of me to say that.......

Ah Ulquiorra/Orihime is one of the very few het pairing I like. In fanfic, I just enjoy harem with my favorite characters (most of them deserves one than theseday shitty harem protagonist)

I don't mind het. Just hate it when it is included in yuri and ruins the main pairing.

Emilia_Justina
Hurts
joined Apr 25, 2017

wait are they twins right?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Emilia_Justina posted:

wait are they twins right?

From what it says it seems they're 11 months apart. Short-haired one is the younger of the two and the page that states their birth months debunks them being twins as well.

joined Jan 8, 2014

This looks good...I will read more once it posts :P ^_^
I read alot of posts about self-cest and incest...
I don't really have much to offer on the topic...but I read a selfcest manga where some mahou shojou type had like a mirror spell on her or something and ended up screwing her clone....?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Nezchan posted:

Only when you aren't appealing yourself.

I dunno, I had a relationship with my clone once but it didn't work out.

Turns out I'm not my type.

Relevant

Shameless self-promotion

Yummy.
Also Relevant

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Incest and the awesome Konno Kita ? I'm digging this. I'm really crazy about their artstyle.
Can't wait to have more, thanks for translating it !

joined Jan 17, 2014

Do I smell incest~ it's smelling great :))))

joined Mar 19, 2017

Omg! I am in heaven Yuri incest <3 I love it!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Can I just say that the mother is pretty awesome?

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Ah so older women are your type? Interesting....

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Awesome women are my type.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Awesome women are my type.

Ah good luck then....

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

A different incestuous Kana appears! But this time, they're not just half sisters.

A050c715-12ad-47a0-a5a0-e1654299fd79-4759-000005257e7af72a
joined Dec 22, 2015

Honestly I actually like this Mang despite it being incest...
Looks good to me

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Bernice123 why did you remind me of FlowerFlower... I can't get over that series, how could they stop it at the best moment ;_;

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

This was nice so far, I am curious to see how it continues.

Something that often strikes me as odd is the way these "sisters who grew up apart, so they're not really entirely like sisters" stories are set up. This isn't the first time the plot casually mentions that the parents split up and "went halfsies" on the kids (though I can't recall another story with this exact thing atm I have the feeling I read that before). And then they more or less cut contact, even between the kids (it said they saw each other once or twice a year, which strikes me as ver rare contact for siblings). Obviously I know that things like this happen IRL, but in these stories it's always presented as something normal, something that's totally okay. Which is very weird and sad.

I mean in my generation the kids usually stayed with the same parent (most often the mom) for most of the time, visiting the other parent maybe twice a month.
Nowadays at least the goal is split custody (which is hard to do, but I know people who at least try), so the kids would have equal contact to both parents (and obviously each other). Parents who basically decide for their kids to cut out family of their lives are looked down upon (I can't help myself to think so: If you can't stay with your partner and need to split up that's fine, but that doesn't give you the right to basically separate your kids from them and other family, too).

This somehow always feels like a cop-out of issues that would be worthwhile exploring in a story, what a shame... Is this maybe a Japanese culture thing? That a divorce basically enforces the entire family to more or less pick sides and split "with" the couple?

Oh well, it seems like nice yuri by Konno Kita, so why am I complaining?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ghost in the Shell posted:

This somehow always feels like a cop-out of issues that would be worthwhile exploring in a story, what a shame... Is this maybe a Japanese culture thing? That a divorce basically enforces the entire family to more or less pick sides and split "with" the couple?

Considering how common an occurrence it is and the emphasis on stuff like moving and almost immediately losing contact with even your closest friends suggests that it might be a cultural thing.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 08, “my being pretty had nothing do” should be “nothing to do”.

error was fixed https://yuriproject.net/blueprints-girl-ch01/

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Wait that's it?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Nezchan posted:

Only when you aren't appealing yourself.

I dunno, I had a relationship with my clone once but it didn't work out.

Turns out I'm not my type.

Relevant

Shameless self-promotion

Yummy.
Also Relevant

Even more relevant.

last edited at Jun 1, 2017 6:06PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.