Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

joined Sep 11, 2014

OMYGAWTTTT I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS GOING TO BE A SEQUELLLLL AAAAGHHHHHHHHHH

joined Oct 14, 2013

I nearly cried at work receiving this notification I'm so happy

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

GAAAAAAASSSSSSPPPPP YAAAAAASSS THE ADORABLE POTATO HAS RETURNED!!!

joined May 9, 2017

My first post because I love this series and since know one linked it yet I felt so compelled to do so.
Like it so we can get try to get it closer to an Anime Adaptation!!
http://okazu.yuricon.com/2017/05/08/yuri-animation-asagao-to-kase-san-clip-on-youtube/
Even with no dialogue, it gives a good feel of what the anime could be :D

last edited at May 9, 2017 3:13AM

joined Apr 11, 2016

i just finished re-reading Kase-san and I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO FEEL

the character and relationship development has reached this far. both of them are already adults and in college. IT FEELS LIKE SEEING MY BABIES GROW *cries in gay

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

And just like that, my slight bad mood is gone. I love these two precious dorks.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Question, why we separated this volume? Previous were in "Kase-san" series. We can "name" volumes in series so why not adding "Yamada and Kase-san" there?

9f884eb4-9edd-4d0a-a5a6-a97e2125366d
joined May 7, 2014

you know this is at a pretty good time because more people are starting to read the manga after watching the PV, so I'm happy man

^^^ also yeah, I was wondering that too

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Because "Yamada and Kase-san" is the official series title, unlike the previous volumes where they are technically a collection of one-shots.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Because "Yamada and Kase-san" is the official series title, unlike the previous volumes where they are technically a collection of one-shots.

I thought it's just another title of volume like usual.

joined Jan 8, 2014

"Omg, yes!" << said out loud when I saw the link ^_^
The -to be continued- has me picturing Yamada all blushing and doki-doki on the train about Kase calling her Yui <3 lol or practicing using first names while watering plants to catch Kase off guard that weekend <3
Im just so happy we get to see more <3!

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Question, why we separated this volume? Previous were in "Kase-san" series. We can "name" volumes in series so why not adding "Yamada and Kase-san" there?

This is more or less a brand new series that is distinguished from the Kase-san series (加瀬さんシリーズ) and this chapter is specifically referred to as Chapter 1. This is partly because along with the continuation of the online release, it's also being serialized in Wings Magazine.

A050c715-12ad-47a0-a5a0-e1654299fd79-4759-000005257e7af72a
joined Dec 22, 2015

If I have to be honest I wasn't expecting this.....
But for once something worth while will be continuing
I'm very thankful and I'll support the artist for sure

joined Mar 17, 2017

i want that stupid big egao

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

First the animated short and now this, we're really getting spoiled and I couldn't be happier!

joined Sep 23, 2016

Absolutely stunning!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh thank God they'll both keep calling eachother Kase and Yamada, that Tomoka and Yui crap was just wrong!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg!!!! I thought i was having delusions...

joined Jun 7, 2015

Oh thank God they'll both keep calling eachother Kase and Yamada, that Tomoka and Yui crap was just wrong!

I honestly don't mind what they call each other, as long as the two keep being precious together.

I'm so glad this is continuing ;▽;

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

It is no wonder Yamada has a aversion to guys. The keep running her over.

phatboisteez
Cate
joined May 15, 2015

I just woke up from a 12 hour slumber to be greeted with these two lovely gals! God is real and is a yuri fan

lilshitMochi
Images
joined Jun 8, 2016

People acknowledging Yamada's hard-working personality is absolutely my FAVOURITE thing. :D

last edited at May 9, 2017 8:12AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

People acknowledging Yamada's hard-working personality is absolutely my FAVOURITE thing. :D

It's like that glorious moment when you transform from that loner who doodles in class to a respected artist. You didn't need to change yourself, just the environment you were in.

last edited at May 9, 2017 9:05AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's like that glorious moment when you transform from that loner who doodles in class to a respected artist. You didn't need to change yourself, just the environment you were in.

That's what I was saying before. Back in high school she was surrounded by a random assortment of people with all sorts of people. Now she's in college, and all her peers are people who also think that growing things is awesome. I think that's an environment where she can shine in much the way Kase-san does.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Nezchan said:

Yamada really is a lot more confident now, isn't she? Will my dream of her initiating a kiss with Kase-san really come true?

I'm glad you said that, because everything physical has been initiated by Kase san. Though I'm impressed as shy as Yamada could be, she often took the initiative to visit Kase, especially when she felt Kase was lonely. I'll flip soooo many tables the day Yui initiates a kiss!

last edited at May 9, 2017 10:12AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.