Forum › Posts by squishxd

squishxd
joined Jun 7, 2015

Fun fact: here in Brazil, when it rains and a rainbow is formed, people say "it's the fox's marriage".
I have no idea as to why.

Sunshowers in Japan are also said to be when fox weddings take place - check out the "kitsune no yomeiri" page on Wikipedia, it's pretty neat!
In Kumamoto prefecture, fox weddings supposedly happen specifically when rainbows appear.

Bit disappointed with the pacing on this one as well, but I'll take what I can get for fox ladies. Would've liked to see more interaction with the youkai girls on page 3 (52?) than just a single page, too. Youkai are my jam.

squishxd
joined Jun 7, 2015

Eeeeee so cute!
Anyone know of some more foreign-transfer-student yuri? There's tons of this kind of setup in het stories, but this is probably the first yuri version I've seen.

There's this image from Tamamusi, but that's all that comes to mind for me: https://dynasty-scans.com/images/5179

I wish there was a continuation of it :(

squishxd
joined Jun 7, 2015

Oh thank God they'll both keep calling eachother Kase and Yamada, that Tomoka and Yui crap was just wrong!

I honestly don't mind what they call each other, as long as the two keep being precious together.

I'm so glad this is continuing ;▽;

squishxd
Kase-san discussion 06 Oct 06:05
joined Jun 7, 2015

AAAAaaaaaaAAAAaaaaaa

I'm so proud they finally talked it out

These precious babies <3

... excuse me while I scream some more at how cute this series is

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaAAAaaaAA

joined Jun 7, 2015

The entire interview was gold, but I love this line in particular:

NN: I thought, "if a cute girl and a cute girl do cute stuff, it'll be hella cute."

Thanks for the translation!

squishxd
Kase-san discussion 13 Aug 03:17
joined Jun 7, 2015

RE: Inoue-Sempai - While it's possible they got together for a while afterward, it didn't really seem like she and Kase had a romantic relationship back in chapter 6. And there wasn't too much time between that chapter (which was a prequel) and chapter 1.

Gaahhh, I was JUST about to post where I remembered seeing that senpai before!

My guess is that people saw the two going home together after daily running practice and drew their own (wrong) conclusions.

Although, the second-to-last panel here is making me think there might be some feelings on one side... but Kase seems oblivious.

squishxd
Kase-san discussion 13 Aug 02:29
joined Jun 7, 2015

I'm so glad I decided to check in to see if there was an update today. These past few chapters have been filling a Yamada and Kase-san-shaped void in my heart I didn't realize existed.

Kyonne posted:

Someone red-pill me on that ticket bit, i'm too drunk and didn't understand anything there

I think it was a subversion of the reckless act of love trope. Kase-san's laughing because even with a grand romantic gesture, Yamada still made sure to follow the rules and get a ticket first.

Or it could be something else I dunno

My understanding of this is that Yamada was "sensible" enough to buy a ticket, but in the true air-headed fashion it's for the local lines.

There ain't no way a Shinkansen trip to Tokyo costs 120 yen. Hell, in some prefectures flights are cheaper than bullet train rides to Tokyo.

EDIT: Looked it up out of boredom; page 46 mentioned Himeji as well as the Nozomi train. It's about 17,000 yen for an adult's fare from the stop before Himeji to Tokyo (couldn't see the prices for students).

last edited at Aug 13, 2016 2:41AM

joined Jun 7, 2015

Holy shit, my heart

I don't even care the NozoEli part was understated that much, which says something considering how much I ship those two so much.

This one was so cute.

squishxd
joined Jun 7, 2015

Page 31:
"Never mind the gate, go over over Sakuya's sleep."

Remilia is the best boss

joined Jun 7, 2015

Tried this a long time ago in danbooru; got sports car end.

Tried again today, got FEVER BEST END on my second(ish) attempt.

relevant BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYuPGLmdnZw

joined Jun 7, 2015

The Matryoshka bento box is such an adorable waste of space.

I want five of them.

Also, on page 22:

Rin likes Kayo-chin more than badges nya.

Hnnnnnng

squishxd
Image Comments 08 Jul 04:29
joined Jun 7, 2015
Tumblr_nqigqaosb31uq1ik1o2_1280

I lost it at the sudden Garasu no Hanazono music popping up out of nowhere in the bottom-right corner.

And third wheel Nico truly is the best.

joined Jun 7, 2015

I'm surprised that this topic has gone through 11 pages without a single mention of
Magical Diary. Out of the five (six?) romance-able options, two of them are ladies.

Other translated VNs I found were Anaheim Girl's Love Story and Amaranto.

I'm also not sure where exactly this one would be placed under, but Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle (which can be downloaded here as the official website appears to be down right now) is a game made with RPG Maker, but there's hardly any battles.

joined Jun 7, 2015

My Korean is too terrible to be able to translate everything, but I can give y'all a quick summary:
- Seol-A is about to head to the closest hospital in that area, but gets a phone call
- The phone call is from No-Rae, who noticed that she got a lot of missed calls from Seol-A
- The 'argument' is more along the lines of Seol-A demanding to know which hospital No-Rae is at, while No-Rae keeps insisting that she's fine (also don't come here pls thx)
- The nurse tells Seol-A that No-Rae's injuries aren't as bad as they look - something along the lines of no broken bones, some swelling(?) on the right wrist and some bruises
- I think Seol-A was saying that maybe No-Rae should be kept in hospital for observation just to be sure, but I have no clue what the nurse says in response
- No-Rae apologises for losing the umbrella

... And I'm completely lost at what the last line is saying.

I hope this helps a little until halmoni's translations go up c: