Forum › Love Live! Sunshine!! discussion

nightblade96
Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

Hopefully this series will be as good as the original...

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Aside from this manga, is there any other Sunshine material I should be aware of?

Cihwhxhu4aaoyxx
joined Apr 28, 2016

Aside from this manga, is there any other Sunshine material I should be aware of?

There's an Anime of Sunshine coming out iirc

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

There's been some promotional material, but I don't recall anything with a story except the manga and the anime (which we've got a month until)

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

There's lots of awesome radio shows if you're into the seiyuu side of things! And the music, of course.

There's also the drama tracks that were included with the various singles, check out Dàxīng Dàn on Vimeo for translations of these.

And trust me, there will be yuri and fanart doujinshi when the fan artists start to get behind various couples more. YohaRiko seems popular at the moment because of seiyuu nonsense (could just be the people I follow on Twitter biasing this though). RubyMaru and ChikaRiko have both had some showing in official PVs/art/manga/etc too. If it's anything like season one, you'll see the staff tease a number of possible couplings, and depending on how the fanbase reacts guides how much they wind up pushing them in later official material...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Also, SiF players, they put a few songs on the b-side selection for a limited time.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

The Sequel is rarely as good as the original but I will be paying attention to this for a bit, see how it turns out.
(Also nothing will beat NicoMaki and NozoEli, NOTHING!)

joined Aug 16, 2015

Also, SiF players, they put a few songs on the b-side selection for a limited time.

Yup, and you can also buy the members in the sticker shop.

last edited at Jun 5, 2016 12:09PM

Yohanesoukan
joined Dec 27, 2015

Shouldn't this have an anime tag since there's going to be a anime for it?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

There's lots of awesome radio shows if you're into the seiyuu side of things! And the music, of course.

There's also the drama tracks that were included with the various singles, check out Dàxīng Dàn on Vimeo for translations of these.

And trust me, there will be yuri and fanart doujinshi when the fan artists start to get behind various couples more. YohaRiko seems popular at the moment because of seiyuu nonsense (could just be the people I follow on Twitter biasing this though). RubyMaru and ChikaRiko have both had some showing in official PVs/art/manga/etc too. If it's anything like season one, you'll see the staff tease a number of possible couplings, and depending on how the fanbase reacts guides how much they wind up pushing them in later official material...

Definitely check out the radio shows if you're into seiyuu/idols! I didn't really care much for Sunshine at first since I was waiting for the anime to come out to see if I wanted to be as invested as I was with u's, but after a couple of seiyuu clips, I fell in love. Rikyako best girl <3. They're all amazing and dorky though.

(Come to think of it, the only reason why I really got into u's was because of the seiyuu as well haha)

Riko is so shippable. I'm personally cheering for ChikaRiko to become "canon" since it'd be nice if the leader actually had an "established pairing". I'll be sad to have another rerun of 3rd wheel Honoka...

last edited at Jun 5, 2016 7:26PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

What's Sunshine about?

9fbc5e06015927090fe25e988ad6fb5d
joined May 13, 2016

That scene, when Kanan got out of the water. damn...

last edited at Jun 5, 2016 6:04PM

joined Jan 8, 2016

That scene, when Kanan got out of the water. damn...

Yup, already best girl in my book.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Sequel Love Live different group

Url-2
joined Dec 22, 2015

kanan is a god and i love her

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

Gotta love this. But where is You-chan?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

ayano-chan posted:

In a love hotel with a faceless woman.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You is the cutest LL character in the world.

last edited at May 2, 2017 11:16PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

ayano-chan posted:

In a love hotel with a faceless woman.

JAJAJAJAJA this made my night x'D

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's funny because how You enter in Aqours in the manga have more sense that why she did it in the anime

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

How come chapters 4-10 are missing?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

No-one scanlated them as far as I know. To quote the scanlators release post: "Don't expect this to happen again. I only did it for You."

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

No-one scanlated them as far as I know.

I might fix this.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Ah ok. Thanks drpepperfan. Love this website and all its contributors. Sending everyone love and sunshine for all their hard work! Ganbare!

Also good luck cantaloupe if you decide to take it on. So far it's written better than the anime, so I would like to read it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

No-one scanlated them as far as I know.

I might fix this.

Yes please, that would be wonderful

To reply you must either login or sign up.