Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Is that last page a typo or some weird bear reference? Bears did feature earlier in the chapter after all.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Yuzumori-san is giving me diabetus (。^ᗣ^。)/

last edited at Apr 24, 2017 11:36PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

YurixLily posted:

That last sentence felt so fūcking Yandere, I hope the author doesn't suddenly throw us a curve

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hyper_girls_battle_orgia
Same author but with Violence, gore, horror and tragedy ... sips tea

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Mimika's reactions are so cute.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

YurixLily posted:

That last sentence felt so fūcking Yandere, I hope the author doesn't suddenly throw us a curve

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/hyper_girls_battle_orgia
Same author but with Violence, gore, horror and tragedy ... sips tea

i was like naaa no way erima eji would do that then i open the link and i was llike "well fuck" that escalate quickly

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

if this takes a yandere turn i think my interest will crash and burn i have like zero interest in seeing the series go that direction

Super High School Level Artist
6b78b4b6e167268ccc1cfdc9df05de3f33b6b4a9_hq
joined Dec 28, 2016

Dammit Yuzumori-san, why cant you just have a happy love life.

Also Mimika knows to not lewd the loli.

joined Feb 8, 2016

That pun holy shit

joined Dec 28, 2016

Wow so many people misunderstanding that last page. It's not Yandere and its not a lead into some kind of Violence. She's realizing she loves Mimika and she's deathly scared now as she's slowly realizing it. She's scared about what the feeling inside her means (keep in mind this girl hardly understand what the word "love" even means). If you suddenly had an emotion that you never realize you had, you'd be scared about what's going inside yourself as well.

last edited at Apr 25, 2017 4:43AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I think I'll be monumentally disappointed if this descends into grade-schooler yandere.

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

If this doesn't end with them waiting until Yuzumori-san is 18 and living happily ever after, I'll eat a sock.

Alright. Will remember that.

Be sure to post your pic eating a sock.

Don't underestimate my dedication. I will totally actually do it.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

If this doesn't end with them waiting until Yuzumori-san is 18 and living happily ever after, I'll eat a sock.

Alright. Will remember that.

Be sure to post your pic eating a sock.

Don't underestimate my dedication. I will totally actually do it.

Yeah yeah. Only time will tell.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ergzay posted:

Wow so many people misunderstanding that last page. It's not Yandere and its not a lead into some kind of Violence. She's realizing she loves Mimika and she's deathly scared now as she's slowly realizing it. She's scared about what the feeling inside her means (keep in mind this girl hardly understand what the word "love" even means). If you suddenly had an emotion that you never realize you had, you'd be scared about what's going inside yourself as well.

I know, I'm playing with the idea, who hasn't fell in love here? IT IS actually scary how hard you heart can beat, you think it will break your rips

Dad
joined Oct 17, 2016

Can't wait for Mimika to meet Yuzu's mother. That is going to be interesting.

Cx1o7fdveaadzpu.jpg%20large
joined Apr 24, 2017

I like your picture profile xD

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I know, I'm playing with the idea, who hasn't fell in love here?

Who here is between the ages of 5-10?

11_spq78
joined Jul 24, 2014

Also in the previous chapter we see her (Yuzumori) relationship with her mother (parents?), she probably scared of Mimika abandoning her, there is obviously no REAL reason for this fear but its still exist. The more she loves Mimika the worse this fear gets too, and that make it doubly scary.

P.S, sorry if my grammar or ortography suck at times, not native english speaker err writer.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

...there is obviously no REAL reason for this fear [of abandonment]...

Right. Except for the good 4-5 years where Mimika is legally an adult and Yuzumori is not.

last edited at Apr 25, 2017 4:59PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

ergzay posted:

I know, I'm playing with the idea, who hasn't fell in love here? IT IS actually scary how hard you heart can beat, you think it will break your rips

It's not just that. Yuzumori is a self-reliant, independent person. She's perhaps even towards the "I am a rock, I am an island" kind of schtick. Now suddenly her happiness is massively dependent on somebody outside herself, she is hugely vulnerable to the vagaries of that person's feelings for her. Really, love is a very frightening thing. You give someone your heart, and who knows WTF they might do with it.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

ergzay posted:

It's not just that. Yuzumori is a self-reliant, independent person. She's perhaps even towards the "I am a rock, I am an island" kind of schtick. Now suddenly her happiness is massively dependent on somebody outside herself, she is hugely vulnerable to the vagaries of that person's feelings for her. Really, love is a very frightening thing. You give someone your heart, and who knows WTF they might do with it.

And its the origin story for most yandere characters they are stoic and unmoveing then all of their emotions are reliant on one person and they do whatever it takes to be with that person. From the looks of things yuzumori probly wont go crazy unless some third party makes a stupid mistake and flips her switch.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sharkexpert12 posted:

ergzay posted:

And its the origin story for most yandere characters they are stoic and unmoveing then all of their emotions are reliant on one person and they do whatever it takes to be with that person. From the looks of things yuzumori probly wont go crazy unless some third party makes a stupid mistake and flips her switch.

Nah, we saw Mimika's friend teasing Yuzumori to make her jealous and her reaction was alright, of course their love has evolved since them but she's still very composed.

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

this chapter makes me realize how cute Mimika is

joined Sep 25, 2015

if this takes a yandere turn i think my interest will crash and burn i have like zero interest in seeing the series go that direction

Speak for yourself. Yandere, yes!

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Nice avatar you got there, m8.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Am I the only one who thought about Yuri kuma arashi with the bear thing? :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.