Forum › Ayame 14 discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

If anyone is interested how Ayame 14 ends, here's the last volume.

joined Aug 25, 2016

To anyone who's already read the end of Ayame 14, can someone explain the ending and, if possible, a brief resume of the 2nd and 3rd volume.
I've skimmed through the raws but I can't understand Japanese so I'm trying to understand what happened >.<

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, I don't read Japanese either, but what I can gather is that Ayame gets some from all the other girls at some point.

Especially from Sango. I think Ayame and Sango have sex, but it's unclear. And Kagari almost does Ayame.

No guy is ever involved in the relationship between the girls. Fukuyama seem pretty bi eventually. I think she has sex with a guy (but he's pixelated).

This manga is more about sexual discovery than romance. It's pretty cute.

Vol 2 and 3 are just about the same, culminating with the scenes above. Ayame is super horny and contaminates all the other girls who end up wanting to do her, more or less consciously.

last edited at Aug 30, 2016 6:34AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Especially from Sango. I think Ayame and Sango have sex, but it's unclear. And Kagari almost does Ayame.

Ayame did have sex with sango, after some sort of confession. But she was not satisfied with the actual intercourse, and concluded that masturbating with a toothbrush is the best thing ever. In school Sango came to ayame saying "I want to do it again" which shocked shinobu and kagari. And at the end of the story, all of them experienced the greatness of Ayame's toothbrush That's pretty much what happened at the end of volume 3.

This manga is more about sexual discovery than romance. It's pretty cute.

True. Anyone expecting any sorts of romance will be disappointed.

last edited at Aug 30, 2016 7:48AM

joined Aug 25, 2016

Thank you for the translation ^_^

last edited at Sep 5, 2016 12:06AM

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

I need mORE

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016
Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Shuninta seems to love drawing girls doing things to sleeping girls (see: Dream at Dawn). Not that I'm complaining, of course.
I really like this series, perfect balance between comedic, cute and lewd.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Itzameapotterhead posted:

I need mORE

I'll get on it after my other log of projects.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

was so long since this was updated but it keeps getting better and gayer

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

This is one of my all time favorites. I was just thinking about this a couple days ago, and lo and behold, here's an update! It's the gayest one yet. Never disappoints!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Ah, so that's where that pic of that girl with the weird face came from... (the one where young Ayame is riding the panda and you-know-what happens). I forget who had that profile pic, but, well, I know that it was definitely someone on this site, at least.

Also, why is Sango's(?) hair suddenly white on Page 17? Is it just to show her shock or something like that?

Anyhow, it's been so long that I don't remember anything (I didn't realize that it's been more than a year since the last non-extras chapter, jeez), and it's also been so long that I've forgotten how much I missed this wonderful little thing. Thanks for bringing it back! I'm gonna have to reread the earlier chapters at some point, but "INDIRECTLY STROKING" and "MARMALADE" were enough to satiate my desire for more unconventional yuri.

joined Jul 22, 2015

Minutoh posted:

Ah, so that's where that pic of that girl with the weird face came from... (the one where young Ayame is riding the panda and you-know-what happens). I forget who had that profile pic, but, well, I know that it was definitely someone on this site, at least.

Also, why is Sango's(?) hair suddenly white on Page 17? Is it just to show her shock or something like that?

Anyhow, it's been so long that I don't remember anything (I didn't realize that it's been more than a year since the last non-extras chapter, jeez), and it's also been so long that I've forgotten how much I missed this wonderful little thing. Thanks for bringing it back! I'm gonna have to reread the earlier chapters at some point, but "INDIRECTLY STROKING" and "MARMALADE" were enough to satiate my desire for more unconventional yuri.

It was mine. I used to have it. Specifically to tease it for someone like you to figure it out!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

AAHHH It's back! I can't believe it... This is so good, thanks kawaii team.

joined Jul 26, 2014

This girl is so horny and I love it

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Whoever she ends up with is gonna have a rough time keeping up with her.

joined Dec 28, 2016

If anyone is interested how Ayame 14 ends, here's the last volume.

Warning that link is full of viruses. Don't click it.

joined Jun 17, 2015

What will happen if Ayame meet Yagi Asuna from "The Feelings We All Must Endure"...

last edited at Apr 4, 2017 8:24AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

I don't have words for this XD

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

This and Yurika's Campus Life are the only comics who make me laugh/scream out loud. Shuninta is so incredible

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ayame_14_ch06#4

New Health & Physical Education for Middle School

Is... is this actually being shown to middle schools for sex ed? Is that what that means?

last edited at Apr 4, 2017 9:47AM

joined Jul 22, 2015

Breakdanceanomicon posted:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ayame_14_ch06#4

New Health & Physical Education for Middle School

Is... is this actually being shown to middle schools for sex ed? Is that what that means?

Yes, that's what it means. It's basically a middle school girl's sexual education diary.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I'm kinda confused what was pushed in page 7, Sango pushing from behind therefore arousing ayame or ayame being pushed to the pandahead therefore dry humping the panda?I mean is it even possible to reach at that age an orgasm? .-.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm kinda confused what was pushed in page 7, Sango pushing from behind therefore arousing ayame or ayame being pushed to the pandahead therefore dry humping the panda?I mean is it even possible to reach at that age an orgasm? .-.

Sango pushed Ayame's crotch in the panda head, thus arousing her (and giving her an orgasm maybe).

Young kids can have orgasms and can masturbate. It's just that no serious study has ever been made about it (for obvious reasons) and parents (or teachers) tend to stop that behavior as soon as they notice it, by shaming the kids.

last edited at Apr 4, 2017 11:32AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Sango pushed Ayame's crotch in the panda head, thus arousing her (and giving her an orgasm maybe).

Young kids can have orgasms and can masturbate. It's just that no serious study has ever been made about it (for obvious reasons) and parents (or teachers) tend to stop that behavior as soon as they notice it, by shaming the kids.

That's true. I read something about this, real stories, and one woman told that when she was young, usually did the same thing Ayame made with the panda but with a... Tree lying down? I don't know the word in english x'D just because she like that, even if she can't understand at that age why. She told that to a friend, who make the same thing but their parents catch her and get really mad at her. That friend told her what their parents say and she stop doing it too, but she couldn't really understand (at that age) why make that that could be wrong.

To reply you must either login or sign up.