Forum › Kasumi and Acchan discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

she obviously thought the kohai wasn't serious but either way she was totally brushing her off.

Pretty sure she's not so slow on the uptake as to miss the very blatant hints being waved in front of her face. The sweatdrops she keeps displaying and rather obvious attempts to change the topic posthaste hint as much.

I'd assume she doesn't really know how to deal with the situation, at least on such short notice?

joined Oct 15, 2013

Sis is 25 years old. In the original numeration this is chapter 15 and the continuation about the sister will be in chapter 15.5, which goes after chapter 18. There kouhai will try to take back the confession, but sis will stop that and invite kouhai to go on a date. And there is pretty much nothing more about the sister after that at the moment, I think.

last edited at Apr 1, 2017 9:58AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Skyrin posted:

As cute and funny as that was, I will voice the most likely unpopular opinion and say that I hope the big sis does not go for it. It just feels like the earlier parts lose some of their potency otherwise. Besides, "everyone is gay somehow" is quite a trope unto itself.

I would like to see this author managing yet another usual cliche... But I'm with you, just because the kouhai looks cute it doesn't mean they will fall in love, I want to see it growing up first

joined Jul 26, 2016

One thing's for sure though - Sasano definitely got Sempai to notice her. :P

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Her sister is too smart for the yuri world, I'm sorry guys but we have to get ride of her, she knows too much!

It's not the first time I've seen someone catch the obvious, but it is the first time they weren't a complete bitch and let the tragedy unfold for their own amusement(cough Sasameki Koto cough).

joined Feb 18, 2015

Okay, sis... Time to go ask your little sister for some advice about how do deal with this?

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 10, 2010

ロミリーイレブンコンビニ made me cry laughing. It's like the bastard child of Lawson's, Family Mart, and 711 and I love it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

As cute and funny as that was, I will voice the most likely unpopular opinion and say that I hope the big sis does not go for it. It just feels like the earlier parts lose some of their potency otherwise. Besides, "everyone is gay somehow" is quite a trope unto itself.

a trope that I see very hard for any yuri artist to get away from... Its everywhere.
Childhood friend
Close friend
New character(s) introduced.
Long time friend that drops by to visit
Relative of friend
etc, list goes on... forever.

Actually, when reading too much yuri I tend to forget straight girls exist.

last edited at Apr 2, 2017 5:43PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...too much yuri...

Those are words that don't go together.

joined Sep 11, 2016

so, sorry to leave the series at the point its at but real life is getting in the way, so i'm going to have to stop typesetting this. you can read the rest un-typeset here https://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/12012 and if someone else wants to step up and do it feel free. i might pick it up again in the future if no one else does, but my free time is non-existent cause of exams for now. sorry for suddenly stopping the updates.

Shrimpmayo
joined Oct 21, 2015

so, sorry to leave the series at the point its at but real life is getting in the way, so i'm going to have to stop typesetting this. you can read the rest un-typeset here https://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/12012 and if someone else wants to step up and do it feel free. i might pick it up again in the future if no one else does, but my free time is non-existent cause of exams for now. sorry for suddenly stopping the updates.

ill typeset for you. font is Wild Words, right?

joined Sep 11, 2016

ill typeset for you. font is Wild Words, right?

it is indeed. thanks for taking up the torch.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thank you for all your hard work Canni! good luck in your exams

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

You did an amazing job with this series. I hope you do well on the Exam's, Thank You.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

i'm not mad and i appreciate what you've done but you had to drop out at a bad time lol

Shrimpmayo
joined Oct 21, 2015

@uploaders
sorry, forgot to add link to the source in my upload request for chapter 12.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56095440

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

It's too cute. Omg..

joined Feb 23, 2016

It's too cute. Omg..

Agreed (OvO)

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

This series is filled to the brim with cliches... And yet, it somehow manages to be so adorable that I don't even care?

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

still not satisfied

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Simple Art-style
Shit's on Drama Cliche's
Well developed character's
Short & Sweet chapter's

This Manga.......This Manga....I can't even....

joined Sep 11, 2014

My goodness, holding hands in broad daylight, have they no decency?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Thanks you for your hard work and good luck with the exams :D

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

This is the real question
huehuehue

last edited at Apr 3, 2017 10:47PM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Yesss! The sister is going out with her kouhai! XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.