joined Sep 21, 2014

Cute, but cashier-san doesn't have time for this shit tbh

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Ah the poor cashier.........always got the bad side of yuri fluff :P

But who cares? Lol.

joined Mar 25, 2017

The ending page of the first chapter. It has a part that the transalator didn't translate yet. But I guess It's reading as do-kyuuuuuso (I don't know what that mean either)

last edited at Mar 25, 2017 11:32PM

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

Is this a re-release? I could have sworn that I've read this before.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Is this a re-release? I could have sworn that I've read this before.

Much more chapters of this series is already translated on Danbooru. Maybe that's where you read it.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Yay! It's finally here.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

That's it. I love this author.

joined Jul 13, 2014

I think best-friend marriage is the best.

The ending page of the first chapter. It has a part that the transalator didn't translate yet. But I guess It's reading as do-kyuuuuuso (I don't know what that mean either)

I thought it was a sound of heartbeats. So I looked it up. Apparently as a sfx, it's the sound of bang.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ah the poor cashier.........always got the bad side of yuri fluff :P

But who cares? Lol.

Actually the note on the last page indicates that she thinks the two of them are cute, so she probably doesn't mind

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its dokyuuuuuuuuun which im assuming is a ba-dump taken to the max.

joined Jun 12, 2012

annnnd it made its way to Dynasty. More Mochi Au Lait!

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Yeah, they are too cute >w< Thanks for the great work of Mochi

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Man, just how much yuri must that cashier witness everyday to have such a low key reaction?

Also, gal pals not realizing/admitting they're way more than gal pals is my jam

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

You're bringing yuri to the masses. You're fighting the good fight.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

That escalated quickly. As it should :)

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hahah genius(^∇^)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I wonder if there's tankobon for this.

I wonder if her sister will soften up.

last edited at Mar 31, 2017 11:46AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

its dokyuuuuuuuuun which im assuming is a ba-dump taken to the max.

Yup it's dokyuuuuun - which is a sfx comprising doki + kyun! - so kinda heart throb + heart shot / clutch (from cuteness) max!

last edited at Mar 26, 2017 2:27AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ch2's cashier-san had me laughing!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

ah, nice.
of the danbooru stuff I've seen from the artist, I think i liked this one the most.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Not finding this appealing so far.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Avocado flavored Fanta?

What abomination is this?

And the T/N note about using your own first-name to refer to yourself is incomplete. Talking about yourself in 3rd person is considered "cute" or "childish" in Japan. When she says "Kasumi likes it too", it's a conscious effort to sound like a young child.

last edited at Mar 26, 2017 5:12AM

joined Jul 20, 2015

The untranslated sound effect is dokyuuun. Mix of "doki doki" heart throbbing and "kyun" which is like a swoon.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Holy shit! that was too cute! I can't stop smiling like an idiot ^^

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Avocado flavored Fanta?

What abomination is this?

And the T/N note about using your own first-name to refer to yourself is incomplete. Talking about yourself in 3rd person is considered "cute" or "childish" in Japan. When she says "Kasumi likes it too", it's a conscious effort to sound like a young child.

Surely that's not necessarily true? I mean 'conscious effort'? If a character does it all the time - like say Akari in yuru yuri, I usually assume the character to BE childish in nature - not trying to seem like they are.

If this is a way young kids speak but they stop as they get older, then still speaking like that when most have stopped but you were still pretty young would to me indicate they are just maturing slower. - Or are maybe particularly introverted / insecure.

Obviously it CAN be used deliberately to sound cute - but that would be one off separate 'acts'.

I can't see someone talking like it all the time like Kasumi does here if it wasn't natural for them - it would get tiresome fast and you'd keep forgetting to do it.

last edited at Mar 26, 2017 10:48AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.