"It is regrettably eggy."

What's all this about Twitter?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Ahh so much blushing. So cute

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

git fu*king gut, art teacher, you've got two perfect pieces of cubist and minimalist (op art?) sketches and you told them to resubmit these?

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This manga is sooo close to too cute for me, but doesn't go over. Perfect.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

It's a yuri, they used "fuck", yep I gotta fav it, and on the first page. Done.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

I love it <3

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Did I miss something...? All these negative comments...

last edited at Apr 5, 2017 10:20AM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Did I miss something...? All these negative comments...

For April Fools the scanlator released a chapter that was all good until the last page where the dark haired girl said she had a boyfriend. A lot of people didn't appreciate the joke. The next day they released the real chapter.

Fb_img_1527421130856
joined Jun 18, 2015

Before reading the comments I thought the part of the boyfriend was a dream or something like that

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

A prank? On April first? How very dare they?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

A prank? On April first? How very dare they?

A lot of folks here are just really insecure about their yuri reading.

last edited at Apr 6, 2017 12:41PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Koveras posted:

I don't disagree with your statement in a general way but people do kinda have differing senses of humor. Humor's a very subjective thing and what one person finds funny could go over very poorly with another person.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Koveras posted:

I don't disagree with your statement in a general way but people do kinda have differing senses of humor. Humor's a very subjective thing and what one person finds funny could go over very poorly with another person.

I don't disagree with your statement, either, but there is a difference between "disliking the joke" and "losing your shit". I didn't care for the "boyfriend reveal", either, but as soon I as looked in the calendar and confirmed on the forum that it was a joke, I stopped thinking about it.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Congrats on being cool and aloof, but just lol if you didn't expect people to state their opinions on this site, repeatedly.

People still won't stop calling Yuzumori creepy and gross after well over a dozen chapters.

It's just how this site is. What you're considering "losing your shit" is just people being opinionated, which is what the forum is meant for.

last edited at Apr 7, 2017 5:11AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Congrats on being cool and aloof, but just lol if you didn't expect people to state their opinions on this site, repeatedly.

People still won't stop calling Yuzumori creepy and gross after well over a dozen chapters.

It's just how this site is. What you're considering "losing your shit" is just people being opinionated, which is what the forum is meant for.

I can clearly see that, now that you are getting worked up over me getting worked up over people getting worked up over an April Fool's prank. ^^

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

regrettably eggy and delightfully cheesy manga

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Hey now, everyone. All's well that ends well. People got their full translation, my blog got the biggest single day boost since its conception (no such thing as bad publicity?), and shadesan drove home that you should read the credits page.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I can clearly see that, now that you are getting worked up over me getting worked up over people getting worked up over an April Fool's prank. ^^

Not getting worked up. Just stating (the obvious) that this place is pretty chatty about its own opinions. c:

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Just to let everyone know, there's at least one bonus comic to this that the author has just posted. It's not translated yet, but here's the link in case anyone wants to see it: https://twitter.com/mimoto225/status/870676073989627905

joined Apr 13, 2016

Is there gonna be more? Plz

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Where is the Kaguya x Mokou tag?

I have proof: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pajama_party#5

joined Mar 18, 2016

I really enjoy this manga.

Thank you to the author the those who have taken the time to scan and post this here for us to enjoy.

Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

Did anyone see on the artist's twitter that it looks like they'll be working on more of this series again? Super excited!
After Kase-san, I would say this is my other favorite series so I'm stoked to see more. ~

To reply you must either login or sign up.