Forum › Posts by suzutsuki

Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

Did anyone see on the artist's twitter that it looks like they'll be working on more of this series again? Super excited!
After Kase-san, I would say this is my other favorite series so I'm stoked to see more. ~

suzutsuki
Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

For anyone who's disappointed that there are no good NozoNico fics, well.....I wrote one!

I'd love for y'all to go check it out. AO3 link - fanfiction.net link

You know, I'm not generally a big consumer of fanfiction. I have nothing against it, of course, it's wonderful and I admire the people who write it and even have a few favorite stories I've sat, read and Favorited too! I mostly find it difficult to sit and sift through things trying to find those that... click with me, I suppose, which is a shame, but I really love this pairing so I was pretty eager to give this a read.

So I just wanted to tell you I loved it. The writing itself was wonderful and it felt very... real. True to the characters, in my opinion; I think you captured them marvelously. I always love a story where I can read the dialogue easily in their voices.
I especially appreciate the detail that Nozomi had had history with Eli beforehand; I think too many people try to stick to "character only has eyes for other character x ever" so I like that things between them were addressed.
The emotions really hit me. The history all the way up to the resolution was satisfying and great.
I even cried a little at the end. I guess having gotten recently engaged to my long time best friend and then girlfriend myself, it struck a chord. Hahah.
But thank you for writing a wonderful piece about a pairing I wish had a lil more love. I really enjoyed reading it.

edited to blot stuff out. I feel those details might be spoilers and I wouldn't want to spoil the story. Sorry to not do that beforehand!

last edited at Nov 9, 2016 9:40AM

suzutsuki
Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

So I checked it out and it IS Izumi and Chiharu! Thank you so much lenne18 !
I can't believe I forgot it was in that series.
Guess it's about time to reread it ~

suzutsuki
Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

The only manga I remember with a delinquent with long hair and a serious girl with short hair is One who Depicts Love.

If it's not that, then I hope the Delinquent tag helps you.

Ah, yeah, that was the first one I checked; that one is great, but it's not the one, sadly.
Unfortunately, I don't think it got the 'Delinquent' tag cause I'm not so sure if she was an actual delinquent (hence the quotes) or just someone who was like... negligent of their schoolwork or something.

Thank you very much, though!
I'm definitely still searching myself to see if I can find it on my own.

oops in regard to your edit I will check that out right now!

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 11:50PM

suzutsuki
Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

Hey guys, I hope this kinda thread is okay to post.

I don't know if you'll be able to help me out cause I don't remember TOO much about the series to be helpful, but if you could I'd be really grateful.
I was itching to reread a manga recently that came to mind very randomly while I am dead tired, but all I can remember of it is the following:

there was a serious girl with short, dark hair and a "delinquent" (i think? I recall her being "bad"/dumb/or something, at least); she had long, light hair. (I think she was also always on a bike or something too; idk how that's relevant, but you know, any detail helps, I hope)
the girl with short hair liked some other girl and didn't want to really talk / associate with the "delinquent" girl
"delinquent" girl eventually started to want to spend time with her and keep talking to her and stuff despite that
i think the short haired girl gets rejected ? or her love interest gets a boyfriend/lover whatever. it just doesn't go in her favor.
then at the end i think she kinda catches on that the "delinquent" girl might like her

... and that's all I got.
If no one has a clue, I understand. I appreciate any assistance regardless! Thank you.
Worst case scenario, even if I can't find this one again, I get to reread other cute yuri manga. c':

suzutsuki
Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

Kaoru is totally voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki in Maria from Arakawa Under the Bridge type voice.

I had to look up a clip for her, but that's a pretty fitting voice for Kaoru. That's almost exactly the voice I give her in my head when I read her lines. lol

suzutsuki
Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

Kaoru is gorgeous and awful.
I love her.

suzutsuki
Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

Always ecstatic when I see more content involving this pairing. Bless.

Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

ZuiKaga best ship Ship.

Before them I never really shipped anything in Kancolle.
Now I cannot escape.

suzutsuki
Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

Nice to see Bayonetta getting a steady pay check.

I had to log in to say this is probably one of my fav comments in a thread ever.
Maybe it's cause I just woke up, but I laughed too hard.

suzutsuki
Where you from?~ 10 Dec 09:03
Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

USA. From some small, boring city in Massachusetts.

suzutsuki
Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

Normally, I'm more of a fan of fluffy and happy things, but I kind of liked the ending to this.
Not knowing what goes on after that and wondering if everything just stays all messed up gives us a good idea of what Reimu is feeling at the end. ... or that's how I see it anyway.

Viradynastyicon1
joined Jul 1, 2014

I'm kind of amused that these characters are Hana and Hina seeing as how I have a ship from a game I like where the characters are named Hannah and Hinnah.
Alas, my ship could never be cause, well, that would be twincest and whatnot.
Well, here's hoping this will be a fun read.