Forum › Madder Memory discussion

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

At first I wasn't clear on whether the girl died or not... and I'll have to say...she did. Quite a thrown around story...but it eventually gives you the clear plot towards the end.

Cate
joined May 15, 2015

;_;

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

;-;

51693822_p0
joined Aug 13, 2016

;_;

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

F

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

Not now, not sad stories when I'm on my period T-T
I can' t stop crying, fuck

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

It's sad that Kiyo never got to tell Miko that she loved her before she died... and it's sad that she died. Of course, I suppose there's no indication that she does actually love her anyway aside from, you know, the kissing. That "This is so weird" line makes it a bit suspect but who can say now that she's dead. I can only hope that the other girl she's with at the end is her new girlfriend... she must be, right? Right??

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Not now, not sad stories when I'm on my period T-T
I can' t stop crying, fuck

shidow, you have my condolences. it seems like when "Beastie" comes to town, she sucks out all the joy in your life. hopefully it's over before you know it.

on a diff. note, if Miko and the others were seeing and talking to Kiyo's ghost/spirit, shouldn't a supernatural tag be added? maybe an almost depressing as fuck tag too 'cuz the whole "Kiyo's tomorrow never came" thing was kind of depressing.

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

;_;

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Se la mamaron no esperaba algo tan sad :'(

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

WHY! .*>0<*.

F ;_;7

Photo-thumb-19381
joined Nov 6, 2013

F*** been awhile since I actually cried :'o

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

It's fine.. I didn't want cute fluffy yuri with a happy ending anyway... this was good though, despite my tears

joined Sep 2, 2015

on a diff. note, if Miko and the others were seeing and talking to Kiyo's ghost/spirit, shouldn't a supernatural tag be added? maybe an almost depressing as fuck tag too 'cuz the whole "Kiyo's tomorrow never came" thing was kind of depressing.

I dont think it needs a depressing as fuck tag needed as it really wasnt. It had a mellowed out ending and showed she was doing fine 10 years later, and one death isnt enough to need it.
And the supernatural is iffy, this manga isnt exactly what you are looking for when you search supernatural

It's sad that Kiyo never got to tell Miko that she loved her before she died... and it's sad that she died. Of course, I suppose there's no indication that she does actually love her anyway aside from, you know, the kissing. That "This is so weird" line makes it a bit suspect but who can say now that she's dead. I can only hope that the other girl she's with at the end is her new girlfriend... she must be, right? Right??

I think it was veeery intentional that she didn't tell her that she loved her. We can imply that she left the hospital full knowing she was going to die; and hence didnt tell her because it would of ruined the mc's life. (And we know that the girl thought like this because of the "ghost kiss" that she called selfish). Theres also the writing on the fence that was written at/for the mc.

last edited at Feb 21, 2017 1:47AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Kinda bland for a tragedy.
I'm glad it's end quick though,unlike Honey Crush.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I dont think it needs a depressing as fuck tag needed as it really wasnt. It had a mellowed out ending and showed she was doing fine 10 years later, and one death isnt enough to need it.
And the supernatural is iffy, this manga isnt exactly what you are looking for when you search supernatural

the fact that she was doing fine after 10 years later, it shows the logic of
" Love must go on"
I hate this logic so much...
its true tho'
I m not gonna lie

I think it was veeery intentional that she didn't tell her that she loved her. We can imply that she left the hospital full knowing she was going to die; and hence didnt tell her because it would of ruined the mc's life. (And we know that the girl thought like this because of the "ghost kiss" that she called selfish). Theres also the writing on the fence that was written at/for the mc.

I hate this type of char. selfless ASF
the char who likes to self-destruct herself, for other's sake or whatevs.
selfishness is the next level of true true Love Imao XD

Nao%20smug%20face
joined Feb 1, 2016

Ouch, my heart.

joined Jan 8, 2014

so sad, but also re-affirming, the flash forward made it really good ^_^ <3

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

As someone who lost a loved one ten years ago, I can confirm that the pain never goes away -- you just get better at living with it.

on a diff. note, if Miko and the others were seeing and talking to Kiyo's ghost/spirit, shouldn't a supernatural tag be added?

Dreaming of loved ones who died suddenly is not supernatural (speaking from personal experience). The fact that she was the last of their circle who had that dream is rather realistic: the closer you are to a person, the more you are traumatized, and less likely you are to make sense of your dreams. The other two girls were not as close to Kiyo, so they processed her loss faster, and their communication has helped Miko to give a specific form to her own psyche's attempts to cope with Kiyo's death and to repair itself, which is why she saw that dream.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Thats was sad!! Q.Q Sad and good...but sad... But love always the storys from this Mangaka <3

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

In one word : fluffy. I liked it, Momono Moto's art, as usual, is stunning.
Thans for translating it !

joined Feb 23, 2016

Noooo!! (T ^ T) wtf.. Poor dearie~ I almost lost it!

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

;-;

Breakdanceanomicon

To reply you must either login or sign up.