Forum › Syrupy Love discussion

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

The author is Ogawa kunrun, he LOVES having cuties being raped by fuglies, so...

I'm assuming you mean Ogawa Kanran, thanks. o7

last edited at Feb 5, 2017 7:37PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Tch tch. Didn't anyone told you tis was the curiosity that killed the cat?

People forget the second line of that.

"Curiosity killed the cat
Satisfaction brought it back."

And thus sin is commited. Tch tch.

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

Het has a really strong possibilty and NTR is already there.

I don't see any NTR here in that moment because we don't know why Tsubasa come to Jun and we even don't know if they still have some kind relationship or something. Only "we see Tsubasa and another girl with one man" (maybe it was another girl but similar to Tsubasa, seriously) and that's all. Who knows, maybe Tsubasa and Jun just a friends on that time and Jun's place like a shelter for Thubasa when she suffer? Or maybe Tsubasa come to Jun for advice? We don't know, so let's not make sudden conclusions.

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 1:59AM

joined Dec 4, 2016

from meh to hate(meh). when you see the same scenario over and again. the usual yuri become meh and NTR and het doesn't trigger me hard.

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 6:53AM

joined May 24, 2014

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2IoanTzkVV4
I dunno why but I think this song fits this manga

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 6:59PM

Too much i just don't get! Are both of their lives that shiatty to just eff around?? O_o

Oh no i didn't even know this was connected to the story i've read! O_O

last edited at Feb 9, 2017 10:16PM by

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

man this is a writing-trainwreck, abysmal.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

I can enjoy it. Pull her out.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ah, gj Misaki-chan. It's not about blind, baseless faith on what you want to believe. It's about being okay with the truth about her, if you really care for her.

joined Feb 18, 2015

So, what kind of time frame was there supposed to be between when she got her hair cut off and the most recent chapter when it is long again? Or are we just supposed to ignore that?

last edited at Feb 13, 2017 7:25PM

E45afc863d55cd80c9ab7f52ecfd8c84
joined Jul 19, 2016

The artwork is good, however, characters and story are absolutely vital. I wish the story was more cohesive. Last chapter still seemed like the introduction yet now we're almost at the end. I guess I should say that I'm thankful that it's at least reaching a conclusion, whatever that may be.

last edited at Feb 26, 2017 7:24AM

E45afc863d55cd80c9ab7f52ecfd8c84
joined Jul 19, 2016

Ah, gj Misaki-chan. It's not about blind, baseless faith on what you want to believe. It's about being okay with the truth about her, if you really care for her.

I really liked that moment. It's too bad it was kind of overshadowed by the story's faults.

joined Dec 19, 2016

I really hope this has a happy ending. Yeah, Tsubasa is kinda fucked up right now, but I think her love for Misaki will set her straight. I hope the cover is canon. XD

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

lol this gets worse and worse every chapter - down it goes into the garbage mill

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/syrupy_love_ch05#18

Why does disaster seems so divineee?

Why do I wish for bad fortune?

Because every misstake you make is miinee!

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 2:49AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Please please! Make her pick up the phone, so they can make-up! (OvO)

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Reading this is is like watching a movie series in a random order.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

So, what kind of time frame was there supposed to be between when she got her hair cut off and the most recent chapter when it is long again? Or are we just supposed to ignore that?

short hair stuff was all a flashback. most recent chapter returns to the present.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Oh, we all know who will answer the phone, hee hee hee...

This series is rocky, but it's terrific. If the writing and art stay this good it will be a real winner!

People always complain "everything's the same" but when a mangaka does something different (like this series) they complain how weird and hard to read it is... sigh! I like it a lot.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Oh, we all know who will answer the phone, hee hee hee...

This series is rocky, but it's terrific. If the writing and art stay this good it will be a real winner!

People always complain "everything's the same" but when a mangaka does something different (like this series) they complain how weird and hard to read it is... sigh! I like it a lot.

Well, both impulses are reasonable. When it comes to romance, there are not that many basic story lines that make people feel emotionally satisfied. And yet people like variety. So there's always going to be that tension between "The same old stuff bores me" and "NOT the same old stuff usually turns out to suck".

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

It's not the content I have a problem with at all; the situation is actually fairly interesting. It's simply that the presentation has been very unfulfilling. Needless to say, the "Jun storyline" has not been laid out in an effective way whatsoever. Still, I am interested to see what Misaki does from here on.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I fucking died on that "Crouchy- Coo" line. Couldn't contain myself. Lol

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

LET THE HEALING BEGIN

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

About time we got Misakis perspective

joined Feb 23, 2016

Uuuuuhhh shiet is going down!!! It's gonna be hell!!

last edited at Mar 8, 2017 7:44PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.