Forum › Gabriel Dropout discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh Satanya... My poor Satanya TwT

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this isn't the first time i see drawings when demons have horns growing from the hairs and not from under them;

really, it's confusing: they seems fake like satanya's halo, or like Demon's queen crow

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Can someone who has access to raws (I can't seem to easily find them) please post this part?

last edited at Dec 14, 2016 9:12PM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

So cute. It's light, despite Devils vs Angels. The comedy is light and the art pretty good. Thumbs up.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

From seeing Satanicia's parents, we now know why she is how she is. Why is this manga so freaking awesome!

Also can't wait to hear Hanazawa Kana voice Raphael.

joined Jun 19, 2016

Sometimes Dogakobo adapts an alright manga like Mikakunin de Shinkoukei, and they knock it out of the park.
Other times they adapt a great manga like New Game, and they knock it out of the park.

So basically I can't wait for them to knock this one out of the park.

Satan best girl.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

haha i bet vigne parents are demon king or something :v

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I feel like much worse than 'killing time' will be done.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Chappy!!!

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Satanya is such a sweetheart. Wish the universe would put her in a position to succeed.

joined Dec 27, 2015

^ I just hope she makes it to heaven, and back again. It would be nice if she would have fun there.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

themusicman500 posted:

Satanya is such a sweetheart. Wish the universe would put her in a position to succeed.

I feel that in a popularity pool, she would win... I want to tease her too

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Vigne is my favorite. She's such a good girl. ...Which I realize means she's a failure so far as her life goals are concerned, but still.

joined Dec 27, 2015

Well, if the principal is who I think he is, then, he should know.
He should already really know what she's babbling about..... Lol.

Tonarinorobot_ch06_17
joined Jun 15, 2014

An angel programmer? Yes please

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

An angel programmer? Yes please

This calls for a New Game crossover!

(Man, if I could learn an entire language from an afternoon at the library, though...)

joined Oct 26, 2016

Hahahahaha this chapter was amazing. I knew right when she went for the icon that it would be a single click 'it's not working' freakout.

I didn't expect her to read the code books lol. Also, skip PHP and go for Python. If she's the new programmer I would be so happy. She might end up programming the next thing Gabriel plays.

last edited at Feb 15, 2017 12:48AM

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Also, skip PHP and go for Python.

The difference is that Python folk don't recognize how much the language sucks, while PHP people know, but they accept its shortcomings.

Well, if Taplis becomes a software dev, then she should be able to earn enough that Vigne can be a housewife.

joined Jul 13, 2014

If she's the new programmer I would be so happy. She might end up programming the next thing Gabriel plays.

That would be a great for a new potential joke.

Taplis is such a good girl. Please don't ruin her, Tenma-senpai.

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

I started watching the anime before finding this manga. Loved it from the start. But I'm a little confused, in the anime the dark haired demon is called, "Viene". But here she is called "Weine". Is this because this is a fansub?

joined May 23, 2015

Probably there was no official romanization when this started getting translated and the translators thought the name was meant to be German.

1078647%20-%20copy
joined Apr 9, 2015

This...I ship them

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

I started watching the anime before finding this manga. Loved it from the start. But I'm a little confused, in the anime the dark haired demon is called, "Viene". But here she is called "Weine". Is this because this is a fansub?

Her name is Vignette. It's shortened to Vigne, but going by sound, it's a little difficult to tell how you are supposed to spell it.

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 11:58PM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Not sure how I felt about this one. It's disappointing that not too much came of the so-called "love", and the ending was mean spirited.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

This...I ship them

They have the less chemistry out of the rest of the pairings imo. I don't like Gab very much either, but she and Vigne make a better pairing. My otp is Raphael and Satanikia though

To reply you must either login or sign up.