Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

please don't kill her please don't kill her that's all I ask

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

shes going to die isnt she...

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I want to say "Yay! I thought she might have feelings for Satou!" but this feels like a huge death flag.

You%20thought%20it%20was%20a%20pancake
joined Sep 16, 2013

live, damn you!

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

On another note, we have yet to even see Shio in this volume so far, except that color page. We haven't been to Satou's house once. I hope that's not implying something.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

......this is gonna get ugly.....

Oh well......goodbye you poor girl....

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

"Say hello to my 8 years old lover and her mother I've murdered"

joined Feb 15, 2013

I don't think Shouko will die, as I don't think Satou will do something so drastic with Shio at home.

Shouko may have to weight between her best friend and Asahi who she clearly very fonded of through. That's when her life will face danger

And that teacher looks like trouble

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 4:47AM

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

If Sato doesn't get a happy ending, I'm gonna be really really sad. :(

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

This looks to be laying the groundwork to make Shouko possibly become the linchpin for whether the ending is a happy one or not. Sato is unlikely to harm or even threaten Shouko. As far as people who aren't Shio go it seems like Shouko would rank basically the highest on Sato's scale of personal value. I think the most likely outcome is Shouko not going to the police or anything but becoming worried about Sato and her actions and inadvertently causing drama when she ends up leading Asahi to Sato and Shio.

Edit: Actually Shio's attitude towards Sato is probably going to be enough to make Shouko worry less, at least about Sato doing anything wrong. She'll probably still worry about Sato technically doing something illegal (kidnapping) as well as wanting to get the full story behind what's going on.

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 7:03AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Man, her eyes in that last scene....creeeeeeepy!
Yeep, death flag, definitely-definitely death flag...

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

"Say hello to my 8 years old lover and her mother I've murdered"

Say hello indeed

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

In my prediction, do you remember when Sato visited Mitsuboshi (that boy, who loves Shio and caller her an angel)? I think Sato had something planed with him in order to hide Shio (we have known that he won't dare to betray Sato after all she's done) while it's also good for him as he can meet his angel once more; it's a win win situation. And now Sato will proceed to bring her friend home and it's either put her to sleep eternally or set up another lies. And to explain that guy at the end, you remember this and proceed to read how he reacted to the scene.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Moral Event Horizon approaching?

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Moral Event Horizon approaching?

I think that's the idea. This chapter's such a teaser

joined Sep 19, 2014

I hope she doesn't kill her... but this invitation doesn't sounds good

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Part of me wants Shouko, MC and that girl who confessed to her earlier to all live together and look after Shio as one big happy family.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This death flag is hoisted to the top of the highest pole they make.
She dead.
RIP

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Well, I kinda think that Shouko could had feeling for Sato in that chapter she as to married her
but she was too interested in guys to considerate real, now she make a proper confetion.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

RUN, SHOUKO, RUN
Don't get involved in the yandere fuckfest...nooo....
Plot twist: She's also a yandere. I wouldn't be that surprised if that happens though, to be honest

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Part of me wants Shouko, MC and that girl who confessed to her earlier to all live together and look after Shio as one big happy family.

That sounds super cute, but I doubt that the mangaka will be that merciful to us ;_;

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

I was feeling some kind of flag near the end, but just a little. Then, reading the comments, seeing how most of people saw this as the definitive death flag, interestingly, it seemed less likely for me (ᗒᗊᗕ), now I will just say that I agree with risingstar3110 and Alice Cheshire.

I'd love to see that happen, but the chances, if not completely 0, it's terribly close to that.

joined Dec 13, 2015

Well, fuck. I knew Shouko was looking to good to be true; now author's probably gonna cull her too.

That said, I suspect the ending of the story weighs really heavily on Shouko and how Sato reacts to this. Shouko's emotions/motived towards Sato's are probably the most genuine/purest of any other character beyond the feelings between Shio/Sato themselves (it's even possible Shouko's emotions for Sato's exceed Shio's for Sato's in genuineness, if only because IMO the author has left us fairly shrouded regarding Shio's true feelings, so we never really know what Shio's thinking). If Sato can manage to hurt Shouko to protect her secret then she essentially becomes indefensible to me, because there's no line she won't cross. At least everyone else she threatened ostensibly posed a threat themselves, whereas Shouko hasn't expressed anything beyond wanting to help Sato any way she can. If Sato hurts Shouko now it's going to lead us down a path where she keeps pushing that edge as far as she can, giving us some irredeemable, rocks-fall-down ending.

TL;DR DON'T HURT SHOUKO FFS. I WANT THAT HAPPY ENDING.
Sighs.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I think she's just going to tell Shouko the truth. At that point, either she accepts it or she doesn't. If she doesn't, then Sato will kill her, because Shouko lied about what she said in this chapter.

Of course, it's not like their home is empty during the day.

To reply you must either login or sign up.