Forum › There's nobody who wants to cry discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Is this a healthy relationship? I kind of can't tell.

No, it is not. Any relationship that results in potentially permanent bodily damage for one party, and emotional scarring for the other cannot be healthy by any definition of that word that I am aware of. Good thing it is just fiction, where the author is free to explore relationships at any level of unhealthy without serious real-world repercussions. :-)

joined May 24, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/theres_nobody_who_wants_to_cry#11

Something aside from the fetish is really wrong here

joined Jan 8, 2014

DANNNNNG.... ^_^

so interesting but like that last line fuck me up whew! crazy! <3

sooo blonde-chan is a S who is also M(or was, maybe evolving?) in a relationship with an M that loves to be dom'd and tortured in a highly unusual way?? I dunno I don't really feel it warrants analysis, either way it's hot...
by hot I mean the emotion/presence is conveyed and felt by the story and it's twisted bits

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/theres_nobody_who_wants_to_cry#11

Something aside from the fetish is really wrong here

I spy with my little eye... The length of that bandaged finger in the bottom panel?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

a weird nothing-story.

Why is this tagged with Violence tho? just for the sake of taggin it?

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 3:36AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

so another thought....

it's a beautifully rendered metaphor! I don't know if I have the name right I think it's "Reflexology" where like massaging different points relieve certain stress's psychologically...I know the pinky finger represents self-esteem, but im not to sure about the big toe.... ^_^
just an idea that came to mind just now

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

a weird nothing-story.

Why is this tagged with Violence tho? just for the sake of taggin it?

Cause of the breaking of fingers and toes and all that?

Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Being a M and S at the same time. The ultimate role. Then wanting to have your heart crushed into pieces...I have no idea about that one.
Anyway, this isn't exactly my cup of tea, sadly, but I like the creepiness and the art.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Man, that was really hot?? I think I found a new fetish, goddammit.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I LOVED THIS. Gorgeous art (I mean, of course, it's Yukiko we're talking about) and wonderfully unsettling story/characters. "Please fuck me up..." was an amazing line. It's so crazily different from Yukiko's other works... very very interesting.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was an original, if weird, setup. I love more adult yuri.

This is more my shit than, say, Hana to Hina... :P

I think that they are both masochists.

One enjoys to be hurt physically by someone who doesn't like it, because it makes her feel loved since they do it anyway.

The other enjoys to be hurt morally by being "forced" to do things she doesn't want to to someone she likes.

So the "please fuck me up" can be said by either of them in the last panel.

It should be tagged college too, eventually, since they are both in Uni.

Simple-butterfly-tattoos-designs
joined Apr 24, 2015

I'm not sure if she does enjoy hurting her, nor would I say the other girl particularly likes being hurt either. What the crazy lady enjoys is that moment of mental agony of the other person, so if anything she is the sadist, but at the same time, its because that she feels that is the ultimate expression of love for her. All'n'all, fascinating. Small rabbit hole where you can dig however far you desire. Never seen this before even remotely.

Hold up, this is the person making the happy fluffy pseudo romance room mate series? That's, scary actually.

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 4:06AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

nice, you can't say who's the S and who's the M, interesting pair

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

It's amaze me because it's the same author of "A Room For Two" considering how fluffy that manga is.

Swap!-min-min
joined Jan 13, 2017

Looks like Yukiko got fed up with the "can't make A Room For Two actual yuri" thing and snapped harder than Iori's finger.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Apparently something like this where the one doing the hurting doesn't enjoy it at all bothers me more than one where they do, lol. (Though that's not saying much since those ones don't really bother me at all to begin with.)

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Well that was disturbing

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Apparently something like this where the one doing the hurting doesn't enjoy it at all bothers me more than one where they do, lol. (Though that's not saying much since those ones don't really bother me at all to begin with.)

In my headcanon, she likes it and is bothered by the fact that she likes it, but she'll eventually come around. I went through a similar thing when I discovered that I enjoyed hurting my romantic partners. It's a strange thing to discover that you enjoy (for example) slapping a woman in the face (consensually of course) after being raised to believe that only a low-life abusive asshole would ever do that to a woman. There's a lot of soul-searching that needs to be done and cognitive dissonance that needs to be worked through.

So Kanan is working through that cognitive dissonance. In six months, she'll be spanking Iori with gusto and enjoying every bit of it. At least, that's how it plays out in my head.

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 7:18AM

joined Oct 4, 2016

nice, you can't say who's the S and who's the M, interesting pair

Topping from the Bottom

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Just fuck me up Kanan

joined Oct 4, 2016

Just fuck me up Kanan

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Just fuck me up Kanan

S-she's not going to get the same haircut will she

joined Oct 4, 2016

That would certainly be masochistic...

Picture%20edit
joined Dec 13, 2016

Holy crap, never would have expected the same author to be behind Room for Two. Can't say I hated it though, definitely an interesting set-up

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

And here I thought the head shaving of Clipper Girls was gonna be the weirdest fetish I'd see this month.

To reply you must either login or sign up.