Forum › Citrus discussion

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

The only scanlating group still doing Citrus is Chaosteam and they have chosen not to put up their projects on Dynasty.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Cannibal posted:

The only scanlating group still doing Citrus is Chaosteam and they have chosen not to put up their projects on Dynasty.

This seems like kinda a strange choice if the idea is for people to actually read it. Have they given a reason not to?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Not too sure exactly why, probably just to build up a following of their own on Facebook.

This is a pinned post from their page

Just a quick heads up, we DO NOT accept any Manga Translation Requests or any form of request for now. Especially, we have NO plans on posting our works on Dynasty-Scans from now or the near future. We also do not provide imgur links, however it may be possible to find a source if you do a quick online search. PLEASE STOP ASKING US. Thank you.

So unless another scanlation team steps in you are going to have to go to their Facebook page to read future Citrus chapters.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Cannibal posted:

Not too sure exactly why, probably just to build up a following of their own on Facebook.

This is a pinned post from their page

Just a quick heads up, we DO NOT accept any Manga Translation Requests or any form of request for now. Especially, we have NO plans on posting our works on Dynasty-Scans from now or the near future. We also do not provide imgur links, however it may be possible to find a source if you do a quick online search. PLEASE STOP ASKING US. Thank you.

So unless another scanlation team steps in you are going to have to go to their Facebook page to read future Citrus chapters.

Guess I'm not getting their works then because I don't use Facebook. Doing things this way is only going to get in the way of them building up their own following really. It'd make a lot more sense if they said something like Mangafox or some other reader which has zero respect for mangakas and scanlators.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I don't think you need a fb account to view their stuff

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Faust posted:

I don't think you need a fb account to view their stuff

Looks like you're right, although getting this every single time I load a page is obnoxious as hell. Also doesn't look like there's a way to download all the pages at once unless I'm overlooking something which is going to be pretty tedious. (Even more so with the aforementioned "please register!!!!!" garbage popping up every page though it looks like I eventually got rid of that through Stylish at least.)

'
joined Oct 5, 2016

Two thing I want to say:
1. I am hyped since I heard Citrus is in the works of getting an anime (heard about it a month ago)
2. The site gogomanga.to latest chapter of Citrus is 24.6: http://www1.gogomanga.to/manga/citrus-saburo-uta.html
(feel free to check it out).

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016
  1. The site gogomanga.to latest chapter of Citrus is 24.6: http://www1.gogomanga.to/manga/citrus-saburo-uta.html (feel free to check it out).

As much as I would like them to put up their chapters on Dynasty scans so that I don't have to deal with Facebook's photo viewer I would recommend reading it from the source. Gogomanga is just ripping it from Chaosteam, even reposting their parody versions, so in order to support the scanlators you should read it how they intended it.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Mei is werewolf confirmed! but knowing Saburouta, it's probably just gonna be another love rival

I LOL'ed at the text. "Their love... is in a crisis!?" Has there been a time when their love is not in a crisis? They better switch it to "Their love... is NOT in a crisis!?" if they really want to surprise anybody.

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 12:29AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Mei is werewolf confirmed! but knowing Saburouta, it's probably just gonna be another love rival

I LOL'ed at the text. "Their love... is in a crisis!?" Has there been a time when their love is not in a crisis? They better switch it to "Their love... is NOT in a crisis!?" if they really want to surprise anybody.

LOLOLOLOL
Fucking on point
but omg like, that other girl has such an extreme expression, she looks at them with... contempt?
Lmao, I wonder what's up.

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 5:25AM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

OMGLMAO

The drama's starting to really get out of hand. Maybe Yuzu and Mei are trapped in virtual reality world in which the creator programs artificial entities to be concerned/angry about their love.

last edited at Jan 15, 2017 6:11AM

Mustang
joined Jan 24, 2016

I wouldn't say crisis, should be like this "their love is chaotic"

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Lol xD Is that a third girl? I thought it was Mei. She looks like the vampire version of her actually. Especially while she is drawn under the moonlight. It would be an interesting twist actually lol. Mei turning into a vampire when they have sex. Then her grandpa popping out cutting them and saying this happens to every Aihara when they first do it o.o

Well maybe this time the new rival wants Yuzu instead of Mei lol, since she also looks like her.

Also they are drawn in a daring position I'd say, but Saburuta can't fool us anymore lol.

last edited at Jan 16, 2017 8:00AM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Raws

http://imgur.com/a/hFZCv

Is not Mei's evil twin sister

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Who is she? it really looks like she is an actual ghost. But it could also be a metaphor... I actually want her to be the first. It would be interesting lol. Although it would totally not match with the theme of this manga since it's only slice of life and not supernatural

Dark_Tzitzimine
Mustang
joined Jan 24, 2016

So she is Yuzu's stalker, she knows everything about her, watched her from a distance, interested in her, but has never approached her, she also possibly Mei stalker as well, she has that wild look.

this could be interesting.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Chapter 25

http://imgur.com/a/ezI6m

Just saying that on my page is always HQ version and final version xD (for example on that imgur 1st page isn't updated xD) http://sanctuary-for-strange-people.tumblr.com/post/156086140195/citrus-ch25-english-translationby-chaosteamzip

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Oh. I already like the new girl. =O She has quite an usual design and personality for this series.

joined Feb 2, 2017

When are U going to Update Author

joined Jun 12, 2015
Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

lmao Saburouta is really pushing that Harumin-Matsuri ship tease.

To reply you must either login or sign up.