Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Mar 3, 2016

You know what. I'm done. with chaosteam and dynasty. "We want citrus" "we don't want dynasty" "ok we want dynasty" YAY citrus is here" "why there are missing chapters" "oh great missing chapters are finally here" "why newest chapter that was recently published is uploaded in the same time as team done it" "oh great another page to re-do cuz there is a mistake"

Let. Me. Just. Upload. The. Series. That. I. Don't. Even. Like

Edit: rest of the chapters will be uploaded when I will get them from the team

Please don't take my post as criticism. I was confused and nothing more.

Thank you for all posts you have made, sincerely.

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

what is this now?
did the artist just give up on writing (shitty) drama?

Well, the last volume had an arc about some creepy stalker girl in love and obsessed with Mei and at the end of the arc as always everything was fine and Mei and Yuzu became closer , does that count as shitty drama?

joined May 19, 2016

Mei wants bite marks as a sign of their love. I've always been a fan of that.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

what is this now?

Well, the last volume had an arc about some creepy stalker girl in love and obsessed with Mei and at the end of the arc as always everything was fine and Mei and Yuzu became closer , does that count as shitty drama?

what, who?
that sounds really dumb

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

what is this now?

what, who?
that sounds really dumb

Shiraho, or Shirapon-senpai, as Yuzu calls her. And it was not bad, she was not a romantic rival, more like she is obsessed with observing Mei, and gathering information about her. She openly says it is more like a worship. Main concern Yuzu had was that Shirapon-senpai does not discover the nature of the relationship between the step-sisters. Which, of course, she does, and her observation was "the path of love the two of you share, will further excite your hearts from unknown chemical reactions". And, of course, she is now part of the cast, as it seems. I quite like her character.

last edited at Jun 19, 2017 9:01PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Citrus and NTR are what people want (in Japan, anyway) from this genre, right now, IMO. Look at Kodama Naoko. Her sweet and fluffy "Love Mangaka" didn't take off, NTR did. Just speculating, though. And Citrus does seem to be tightening up and moving ahead.

24-1
joined Sep 21, 2011

Mei wants bite marks as a sign of their love. I've always been a fan of that.

I agree. Mei should bite her again in a different spot every time the last bite mark fades... I'm sure she could think of many fun places to make her mark. :)

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Mei blushing is good shit

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

lovey dovey mei, a blessing

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

The art quality of this chap tho lol I guess Sabu is getting a bit busy lately.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch23#6 please don't joke arround with the translations XD

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

Citrus and NTR are what people want (in Japan, anyway) from this genre, right now, IMO. Look at Kodama Naoko. Her sweet and fluffy "Love Mangaka" didn't take off, NTR did. Just speculating, though. And Citrus does seem to be tightening up and moving ahead.

Has Kodama ever done something that doesn't have melodrama or het in it? :0

And Citrus and Ntr are popular in Japan but that doesn't mean most yuri fans want stories with melodrama. Yuru Yuri is way more popular and it's an sol :0 and as far as I'm concerned bloom into you is doing better than both of them right now. Yuzumori-san and TodoIto are popular there too.

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 12:51AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch23#6 please don't joke arround with the translations XD

That's the result of checking chapter at 1am after work. I will replace it when I will get the page from the team

why mistakes are always better seen when chapters are already uploaded at the page

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 4:04PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

As usual, Matsuri and Harumin have a great dynamic going on.
Actually, Mei and Yuzu currently have a great dynamic as well.
Mei actually looks like a girl in love at this point.
But I'm a bit worried at what Matsuri is planning though.
Can't wait for the next chapter. >:)

joined Jan 8, 2014

Shiraho, or Shirapon-senpai, as Yuzu calls her..... I quite like her character.

Oh good it's not just me...lol, I thought that character was awesome...the legendary supplementary shadow o.0 hehehe

joined Jan 8, 2014

And Citrus and Ntr are popular in Japan but that doesn't mean most yuri fans want stories with melodrama. Yuru Yuri is way more popular and it's an sol :0 and as far as I'm concerned bloom into you is doing better than both of them right now. Yuzumori-san and TodoIto are popular there too.

I thought I saw a thing about Citrus and Netzuo Trap getting anime's for 2017???? Have no idea how to confirm it...I was binge reading and thought I saw author notes or something along those lines...
Honestly, I wish there was solid yuri every season, but I haven't been watching as much anime as I would like :p

We should petition for Inugami&Neko-san!! :o
I love reading it but I first saw it as anime and it rocked! And it's short enough that I could keep up(not including bingeing series)

BTW I broke down and binged Netzuo Trap its getting so much better! Dark-Hair-San is still mysterious but more understandably mysterious? Does that make sense? I dunno but I think I found ch's up to 20-something

edit*

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 4:16AM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I thought I saw a thing about Citrus and Netzuo Trap getting anime's for 2017???? Have no idea how to confirm it...I was binge reading and thought I saw author notes or something along those lines...
Honestly, I wish there was solid yuri every season, but I haven't been watching as much anime as I would like :p

We should petition for Inugami&Neko-san!! :o
I love reading it but I first saw it as anime and it rocked! And it's short enough that I could keep up(not including bingeing series)

BTW I broke down and binged Netzuo Trap its getting so much better! Dark-Hair-San is still mysterious but more understandably mysterious? Does that make sense? I dunno but I think I found ch's up to 20-something

edit*

NTR is reportedly in the coming summer season, Citrus is... sometime, in the future, I guess.

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 4:23AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

lt.tibbles posted:

NTR is reportedly in the coming summer season, Citrus is... sometime, in the future, I guess.

Both were announced to get adapted in 2017, but it seems only NTR actually took off so far.

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 4:58AM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Is there any specific reason chapters get uploaded in such irregular order recently?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I love how the moment they got engaged Yuzu immediately thinks of sex what a perv

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Is there any specific reason chapters get uploaded in such irregular order recently?

Yes we need to redo QC on some older chapters. Volume 7 will be posted soon the files are almost ready

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hey! she literally wrote my favorite fluffy manga ever, Renai Manga! :) In which the greatest melodramas were:

1. running out of toner
  2. being a little nervous at an awards ceremony.

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 12:04PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hey! she literally wrote my favorite fluffy manga ever, Renai Manga! :) In which the greatest melodramas were:

1. running out of toner
  2. being a little nervous at an awards ceremony.

How to tell someone just makes assumptions without even bothering to look at the author tag on this site.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Just want to say, thanks for the chapter uploads. This chap had so many small (and large) moments that I enjoyed. Harumin's sister's thumbs up was great.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I think the writing quality has improved a lot since the early chapters. Mei has been completely incomprehensible for 20 chapters, but the recent one where she clutches to Yuzu's badly-written RL shipping fic as her only guide to handling relationships is some incredibly poignant characterization. In one image, it conveys that Mei is a perfectionist who wants to do everything right, but also has absolutely no idea how to maintain a romantic relationship, so she is clutching at almost literal straws for any guidance. On the other hand, it is obvious that it's not about her own perfectionism, but about wanting to be perfect for Yuzu, which is why she doesn't even consider any guidance other than what she reads in her beloved sister's own scrappy notebook.

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 12:46PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.