Forum › A Divine Love Alone discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Shall quote my comment that I posted on the Release Post:

I had a premonition that unsettled me about this series, since the beggining. Every chapter makes it worse. I can’t get myself to enjoy it :S

Anyways, thanks.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I think that particular twist was inevitable. Good to get it out of the way, though

sweet little lie
joined Mar 17, 2013

Nice story. Now, i'm waiting for some drama :p

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

Shall quote my comment that I posted on the Release Post:

I had a premonition that unsettled me about this series, since the beggining. Every chapter makes it worse. I can’t get myself to enjoy it :S

Anyways, thanks

me too... always had that feeling..*sigh* I just hoped it would turn out ok..

anyway.. all we can do is wait and read lol.. I like happy endings..actually I like happy stories..not just endings =P

Yuri project, as always, thanks for the update XD you guys rock o/

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That feel when you like the side couple more than the main one... and then, they become enemies? dude!
So far I like it, things will get complicated !

joined Jul 17, 2013

I wasn't expecting myself to like this... But I actually like it.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

me: I knew it D:< -whispering- fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

It all makes sense now...

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Looks like the story's finally starting to move somewhere. I wonder what's up with that Hiwa chick. I don't see her as evil for splitting people up -sometimes it's good to cut ties with certain people, but if she uses her powers indiscriminately, there could be problems. This turn of events makes me wonder if the two goddesses will end up fighting. They definitely don't seem to be in agreement with each other's decisions.

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Yesssssss is all I have to say about that chapter

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

i just can't get enough of this manga~ >.<,.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Looks like the story's finally starting to move somewhere. I wonder what's up with that Hiwa chick. I don't see her as evil for splitting people up -sometimes it's good to cut ties with certain people, but if she uses her powers indiscriminately, there could be problems. This turn of events makes me wonder if the two goddesses will end up fighting. They definitely don't seem to be in agreement with each other's decisions.

True, and in fact sometimes when you end up leaving a situation you think is great, sometimes it opens the door for someone who suits you even more. Partings aren't inherently bad, after all, although they can be sad regardless.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Yesssssss is all I have to say about that chapter

SAMEE! ; v ;!

Doggirls-small
joined Jan 2, 2014

This needs the "Lots of Hugging" tag for the whole manga, not just chapter two. There's hardly a chapter without a big hug.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't know man, I want an anime and my word is law

joined Mar 30, 2012

um, what? lol, that was kinda iffy what direction are we going? Thought we were going to get some insight/ severing bons/healing them drama but it doubled back to the love.

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

um, what? lol, that was kinda iffy what direction are we going? Thought we were going to get some insight/ severing bons/healing them drama but it doubled back to the love.

I think the advice that random girl gave to Kotori made her determined to learn and understand human emotions(because she stated she quite didn't). And I guess she tried to understand love firstly, and so she did. Idk that's what I think. D:

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

I wonder what's up with that Hiwa chick. I don't see her as evil for splitting people up -sometimes it's good to cut ties with certain people, but if she uses her powers indiscriminately, there could be problems. This turn of events makes me wonder if the two goddesses will end up fighting.

here's a thought. Hiwa and Kotori are actually one in the same. They are the two sides of love: the one side that attracts and binds (kotori, the little bird of happiness) and the other side the repels and dissolves (hiwa, sad story or secret story?). of course, I don't know what kanji is used for their names, so I'm speculating here. but seriously, I would not be surprised if they are of the same being. of course, my next question would be why do they exist as separate entities?

as a side note (and to over inflate my already big headed ego), I'm surprised Hiwa was not called Hiai. all this mash I've been spouting would fit much better if that were the case. oh well, guess I'll have to wait until the next chapter to see what happens next. :-)

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Thats why I do not love ongoing things. Cannot grab the idea when its chapter a month ( and growing tired of no action
Thanks for the work guys. Call me please if there would be some interesting development in the near future

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

new chapter sooo cute~~~

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hmmm... I don't care about the plot anymore, what's cute is cute... I like this manga.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I like this a lot. Part of its the art, but I think I like the potential a lot more. It's like, there are so many hints that the story is about to take a turn towards the serious, but it could just as easily not. I don't know for sure what's going to happen next, which is rare in this genre.

If you think about it (and it looks like some of you have), the power to bind people together can be a pretty evil ability. Love and happiness aren't necessarily connected. I can think of a few people who are (or were) in toxic relationships, and couldn't break away because they still loved the person who's making them miserable. Kotori is a novice god, and it could be that she's doing more harm than good.

I'm really interested in how this series will develop. Do the Yuri Project folks have the scans for the last tankobon? I'm assuming there isn't a third.

Psmix_2016-03-11-23-34-17
joined Mar 3, 2013

If you think about it (and it looks like some of you have), the power to bind people together can be a pretty evil ability. Love and happiness aren't necessarily connected. I can think of a few people who are (or were) in toxic relationships, and couldn't break away because they still loved the person who's making them miserable. Kotori is a novice god, and it could be that she's doing more harm than good.

^ THIS

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ohh... interesting. I just read the first chapter. :)

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

i just noticed in this in the credits page line up...
kotori and hiwa are most probably mirror twins. o.o

To reply you must either login or sign up.