Forum › A Divine Love Alone discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lovely series but if there's really romantic feelings on all of our characters, we're having a hell of a Love Dodecaedhron on our hands D:

last edited at Feb 11, 2014 10:57PM

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

The fact that Kotori reminded me of another character whose name I couldn't remember was bothering me quite a bit for a while now until I suddenly realized today--oh. Hayate. (HxB influences are great, aren't they?) Now I can rest in peace.

Jokes aside, these intermissions are pretty insightful in their own merit.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I feel like this manga isn't leaving anything imprinted on my brain... I keep forgetting/confusing characters. It it just me? Is my already terrible memory failing even more? :S

last edited at Feb 11, 2014 11:35PM

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

I feel like this manga isn't leaving anything imprinted on my brain... I keep forgetting/confusing characters. It it just me? Is my already terrible memory failing even more? :S

Yea me too, this manga's art is beautiful and the main characters are cute, but the story is too plain, it's 5 chapters already, new characters keep appearing but seems like nothing really happened..

last edited at Feb 12, 2014 12:35AM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

howdy everyone.

just to confirm something... that comment about Harui and Kotori looking similar is really in the chapter and was not added by the scanlators? if so, I wonder how this info will play into the plot?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yea me too, this manga's art is beautiful and the main characters are cute, but the story is too plain, it's 5 chapters already, new characters keep appearing but seems like nothing really happened..

I started this with a unsettling premonition, which dissipated with these last chapters, along the attention it retained from me. I see new chapters popping up shortly after the previous one and think "Oh... That exists, I forgot".

In other words - This isn't really sticking to me at all. Characters are cute... But I find them forgettable and two dimensional (if they are not, I forgot... sorry). And yes it has it's cute moments, which I forget along with each chapter...

Great characters and memorable moments (cute/funny/etc) are what make me like a manga (or anime), but this has not been doing it for me.

Just my opinion, don't crucify me...
(I guess I'll keep reading whenever a new chapter is up, just like I am doing now)

last edited at Feb 12, 2014 2:06AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I think part of the issue is that there is slightly more intermission and specials than actual chapter, making the whole a bit confusing. There are actually 6 intermissions, 1 special and 5 regular chapters. Had to reread the chapter 4 to really understand chapter 5 because the intermission kind of drifted appart.

I really like this manga, but it's a bit hard to follow when not reading it as a whole.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I agree with the above posters, the manga is written with too light a hand to really work for me in installments. So I think from this point I'll just keep an eye on it until it's done and read it all in one go.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

is this manga supposed to go anywhere? cuz i don't see it going anywhere. no character development. no relationship development. no plot. feels like the author is drawing just for the sake of drawing. it's getting boring.

last edited at Feb 16, 2014 5:13PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Soooo, okay?

What a weird chapter.

joined Jun 5, 2013

She can only choose one is pretty much what I got from that chapter.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"What could it all mean?"

What, indeed.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Polygamy confirmed for not happening

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

"What could it all mean?"

What, indeed.

No worries, at this pace we will find out the answer for this in like 20 chapters :D

It's like this manga is trying to go somewhere but keeps hitting the brakes every few inches it moves. "Are we going somewhere or not?" I ask, to which the manga replies "Shhhhh just stay on your seat dear".

last edited at Apr 10, 2014 4:46PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Is there even a place to go? I'm just here for the hugs

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Looks like it's heading toward Kotori having to make a choice between Satoka and Chika. So far, seems like she's more into Chika, but might be because of how they met, compared to Satoka. Still find she would go better with Satoka, but I guess part of it is due to the fact that both of them were introduced at the same time, so they were kind of set up as the future couple there.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I guess polygamy isn't allowed D: And here I was hoping for an all girl harem.

Music-note
joined Feb 28, 2014

It's obvious Kotori skill has no idea what romantic love is, which is ironic considering she's the god of love.

last edited at Apr 10, 2014 6:09PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I guess polygamy isn't allowed D:

A God binded by it's own religion, that sucks

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

lol what religion?

last edited at Apr 10, 2014 6:39PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

lol what religion?

I dunno, whichever religion worships her i guess

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

Finally, things get a little more interesting o_o
I was worrying about how the story was a bit plain

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

love triangle twist.....

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

what religion?

He's confusing God and god.

God is for monotheistic religions, whole god is from polytheistic religions.

I assume he's thinking of Christianity, which does not allow polygamy. But basically he thinks there is only one religion in the word that has a God/gods.

Or maybe i'm just from another country and didn't know that there was different uses for deitys with capital G and whatnots in english

last edited at Apr 10, 2014 6:48PM

joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, given that she is a Shinto god...

What is Shintoism's stance on polygamy anyways?

To reply you must either login or sign up.