Forum › Shinmai Shimai no Futari Gohan discussion

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I'm so weak for childhood friend love.... because I project.... and I like pain.... uughhh time for a happy polyamorous relationship right

Papaya1
joined Sep 25, 2015

That. I. That sly player... she doesn't even know what she has done...

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Serenata posted:

Btw is not showing in newest uploads, I knew there was a new chapter because of the mail

For some odd reason it showed up on the main page but low enough that even on my monitor it was below the bottom of the screen. Normally ones that are uploaded that late end up on the list in the upper right instead. I didn't even get the notification email myself until like an hour after I'd already read it for some reason.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Macarons. The destined chapter.

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

This chap was so good, for a moment I became sachi x eri follower hahaha.... but the face of ayari in page 18 was a heartbreak. Polyamore rute please

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Serenata posted:

Btw is not showing in newest uploads, I knew there was a new chapter because of the mail

For some odd reason it showed up on the main page but low enough that even on my monitor it was below the bottom of the screen. Normally ones that are uploaded that late end up on the list in the upper right instead. I didn't even get the notification email myself until like an hour after I'd already read it for some reason.

Its cus the stuff on the main page are listed based on their [scan team?] release date. Yuriism has a one day upload delay, so pretty much anything by them (any chapters not uploaded the day it's released, really), when its uploaded on Dynasty, won't appear on the front page (under the day its uploaded).
Its safer to check the "Recently added" page, so you know exactly what the latest uploads are
Im sure im fumbling on my words but um, tl; dr, check "Recently Added" to not miss shit

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Faust posted:

Its cus the stuff on the main page are listed based on their [scan team?] release date. Yuriism has a one day upload delay, so pretty much anything by them (any chapters not uploaded the day it's released, really), when its uploaded on Dynasty, won't appear on the front page (under the day its uploaded).
Its safer to check the "Recently added" page, so you know exactly what the latest uploads are
Im sure im fumbling on my words but um, tl; dr, check "Recently Added" to not miss shit

Yeah, that's actually what I'm talking about with that reference to the upper right bit of the front page. (It's the most recent five or so chapters added to the site that don't end up on the main page.) Normally something that's uploaded late enough to be in a previous day would show up there when it's uploaded instead of the main part of the front page.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Tamayo-chan...

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Where's ch 14-15? I'm guessing ch 16 was only released since it was a christmas chapter eh

joined Sep 21, 2014
  1. Sachi makes the best faces
  2. Aunt spotting Ayari
  3. Aunt spotting Eri after Sachi turns her down

Inb4 love triangle. I wonder what the aunt would do with this realisation
I was also wondering how things would be after the parents finally return, but..? Idk when the series started/when they moved in together, but it's Christmas now and the parents are still on their honeymoon/post-marriage world trip?
Now I feel like them coming back means the series is ending.

R85fsaeisfamplbd.mp4_000002879
joined Sep 20, 2013

Where's ch 14-15? I'm guessing ch 16 was only released since it was a christmas chapter eh

yes. they're releasing chapter 16 early since it related to christmas and they'll work on chapter 14 and 15 next.

last edited at Dec 26, 2016 7:46AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"We really are sisters".

There goes the yuri...

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Can't decide if she is seeing the yuri or just glad Ayari is opening up to her "sister".

joined Jun 30, 2015

Oh my god that chicken profile.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"We really are sisters".

There goes the yuri...

I mean, it's not a lie. They are both sisters.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Can't decide if she is seeing the yuri or just glad Ayari is opening up to her "sister".

Why not both?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nya-chan posted:

"We really are sisters".

There goes the yuri...

Not that it's really necessary for this series in particular anyways. It's a good read regardless.

Bunnythor_full_small
joined May 17, 2015

"We really are sisters".

There goes the yuri...

I take it you haven't read Citrus?

joined Feb 15, 2013

Christmas card? Silly girl, just wrap yourself in ribbon and present yourself to your nee-chan.

Prefer with a bento set on the side bed for when she get hungry, and you are.... hmmm... too tired to cook

last edited at Dec 31, 2016 4:50PM

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

i hope this doesn't turn into yuri. even if they're adopted, they're still sisters. i just hope it keeps being two girls becoming family and cooking really cool and interesting dishes together. the author must have done a lot of research for this manga

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

i hope this doesn't turn into yuri. even if they're adopted, they're still sisters.

Citrus, one of the most famous Yuri mangas getting an anime this year, begs to differ.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

I could see...an anime adaptation

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

i hope this doesn't turn into yuri. even if they're adopted, they're still sisters.

They're not blood related, though. Should they prevent themselves to love each other just because their parents did the same and married ?

joined Sep 21, 2014

Lmao, adopted?

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

They're not blood related, though. Should they prevent themselves to love each other just because their parents did the same and married ?

maybe if you're talking about real people that argument would hold, but this is fictional. these characters don't just fall in love because they have a mind of their own, it's the author's choice. if the author explicitly chooses to portray a relationship between sisters that's pretty fucked up and i don't want that to happen to such an enjoyable manga. and i know about citrus, i never read it because the premise of two sisters falling in love is fucked up and i'm frankly put off by most of the yuri community because they support things like pseudo-incest.

To reply you must either login or sign up.