Forum › Posts by I-Am-X

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Oh Kanna,,,,,ahahaha, i still love the fact she has no filter on that mouth of hers.

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

'To be continued'

My favorite part of the chapter. : D

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Where's ch 14-15? I'm guessing ch 16 was only released since it was a christmas chapter eh

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Damn Seven seas, I hope they burn. D;

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Saw it on steam and can't wait to play it. Loving all the yuri games coming out, never can get enough. Wish the latest Fault Milestone or toko the reject demon would finally come out. D;

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

'Mako'

Isn't that supposed to be Yuna? Or is Hina suddenly attached to a new/random girl now?

I-Am-X
Saki discussion 16 Mar 01:09
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

This manga gets dumber and dumber with each chapter.

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

It's a miracle! Dear god, I really liked this manga but it's been dead for 3+ years so I was convinced this would remain dead. Thank you Hikikomori Honyaku, I hope they continue with it and this one be a one-time thing. :O

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

On page 10 of the latest chapter, on the bottom left panel, looks like she's going commando.
LOL

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

That's a stupid reason to stop reading.

Anyways, its a shame that the missing chapters won't be worked on and uploaded here but at least that mega download still works. Missed this manga.

I-Am-X
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

The pages for chapters 31 and 33 are in a messed up order.

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

I WIN LOL

I-Am-X
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

I found it to be quite immature and reflects poorly on the site, even if he was caught tracing.

I-Am-X
Gunjo discussion 03 Oct 22:51
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

shame the mc has the case of the uglies D;

I-Am-X
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Still would be nice for those chapters to be scanlated despite the anime covering them, it's the same with love lab -_-, but eh, off to watch the anime first!

I-Am-X
Stretch discussion 01 Apr 14:41
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

It's the 2nd April already!! @_@

It's cruel, when think that such development may not happen even within next 20 chapters

Where you are maybe, not everywhere.

I-Am-X
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Pfft

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

It's tragic to see such a series get abandoned like this.
I just can't see Horobi no Michi coming back, so I just hope someone can save this wonderful manga.

Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

I just love the main character.

She's just the ideal mc.
xD

I-Am-X
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

Aoi Hana is ending? Noooooooo!

It's sad to see it go because it was honestely the first yuri 'series' (not counting the various one shots) that I've read. It'll always have a special place for me. As nytestorm said, it's been a good run and I pray that they'll end it on a good note like Sasameki Koto.

I-Am-X
Tie Breaker discussion 21 Apr 16:54
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

I hope someone picks it up because it's such a good yuri manga. I like it because you rarely see a normal sports yuri manga, when I mean normal I mean it doesn't try to put a supernatural touch to it like Saki with Mahjong. Saki is alright and all but it gets just outright stupid sometimes. Here's to another good manga not getting any love by scanlators...
=/

last edited at Apr 21, 2013 4:54PM

I-Am-X
Nana Yuri discussion 19 Apr 16:44
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

As noted above, it's cute and all but It's far too fast and cliche. There's no angst, drama or anything, just another 'Childhood friends falling in-love' deal, and every time it essentially shows the girl who gets confessed to instantly checking it up on the web. It's like "Sure, why not? There's not harm, its my childhood friend so that means we should instantly be a couple!" Didn't take the other girl long, she confessed on page 9! If there's supposed to be more, things went so damn easily without complications? Shit better happen in the next installment or theres no hope for this manga.

Reminds you of prism? Seriously? How in the hell does it remind you of prism? Not only was the art better in prism but Prism was a master piece (despite all the issues that brought it to its end) and you compare it to a lousy manga like this?

Ack

last edited at Apr 19, 2013 4:46PM

I-Am-X
Sisterism discussion 04 Apr 16:55
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

While normally a chapter like that would be good for a normal chapter but for the last chapter? Hell no!
I didn't expect them to instantly get together but at least expected them to at least realize that somethings there or considered what it would be like for them to be together in the least.
Ehhhhh, while it was good from first chapter to last, I just expected a better end. D;

I-Am-X
Sisterism discussion 21 Mar 23:24
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

I just loved her older sisters reactions to all the things they've done, it was so perfect.

I agree, best chapter yet.

I-Am-X
Kase-san discussion 21 Mar 23:19
Konan
joined Apr 20, 2012

It's still on-going? Strange, it says 1 volume (on-going) while also saying completley scanned on baka updates.
O.o