Forum › Nanashi no Asterism discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I will bet against that prediction.

I will say that it's 75% gonna be open end/ ambiguous ending bs. And 25% it will be involve Kotooka. More likely with Tsukasa, but there is a chance of Washio.

Yeah, i'm with you in this one. The focus on Kotooka's character for the longest does make it looke like she's ending up with Tsukasa after some soul–searching and help from Washio, or she kinda gets what she wanted and their group never gets separated and none of them ends up with a girlfriend or boyfriend. I'm kinda expecting a "Who needs love when you have friends" type of ending tbh.

joined Jun 30, 2015

I'm less interested in the actual love between the girls and more interested in how Kotooka's mindset will change to reflect the resolution regardless of outcome. Similar to Kotooka, I want to see how Subaru deals with his attachment to his sister if at all. Also Subaru x Asakura, because they are tremendously adorable.

last edited at Dec 25, 2016 2:40PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Edit: I also realised that the Takoyaki guy has light hair, so if it's someone we know, it's more likely to be Kotooka or god forbid, Asakura.

Oh god.

inb4 Kotooka x Tsukasa and Asakura x Washio end.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Edit: I also realised that the Takoyaki guy has light hair, so if it's someone we know, it's more likely to be Kotooka or god forbid, Asakura.

Oh god.

inb4 Kotooka x Tsukasa and Asakura x Washio end.

Nah. Asakura will totally be rubbing peens with Subaru. He gaaaaaay.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I totally loved the most recent chapter. Love is Love, indeed!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Chap 15 and 16 out.

Aaaaaangst......

So much misunderstanding.

So much cowardice.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan posted:

Chap 15 and 16 out.

Aaaaaangst......

So much cowardice.

When I saw chapter 16, what I thought was.... WHY THE FUCK WE NEED EPISODE 15?! seriously there's nothing NOTHING that can be saved from that episode, you can skip it and you wouldn't notice.

Finally the yaoi route is taking form with tears... Subaru is saved, damn lucky him.

last edited at Dec 31, 2016 10:39AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Serenata posted:

Nya-chan posted:

Chap 15 and 16 out.

Aaaaaangst......

So much cowardice.

When I saw chapter 16, what I thought was.... WHY THE FUCK WE NEED EPISODE 15?! seriously there's nothing NOTHING that can be saved from that episode, you can skip it and you wouldn't notice.

Finally the yaoi route is taking form with tears... Subaru is saved, damn lucky him.

Yeah, I was waiting for the yaoi route too. I went "yessss!" when I saw the face of Asakura. You could hear the loud "ba-dump!" on that page.

Hyewon%20blush-1%2041
joined Dec 15, 2013

TBH I'm a bit disappointed with chapter 16 because I'd rather have chapters about the girls, but I guess if it establishes the yaoi and takes Asakura out of the picture with Tsukasa, i'm not complaining...

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Dang Chapter 15 hit me right in the heart. I feel bad for Washio because I also got indirectly rejected by the girl I liked every single day back in 8th grade. Aaah~ good times. Her new look is nice though

And thank god we may be seeing some shounen ai. Would be nice to have some bisexual male characters for once.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Subaru is an amazing character.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Ahh I really hate series like this, you have to wait until ending to see something happen. I really hate Washio too. But I liked Kotooka and especially Tsukasa. Overall it dissapointed me comedy is not that good, drama is too typical, each chapter nothing happens. I expected more

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Ok last chapter was good

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Kotooka: I knew you liked me all along, so I'll subtly reject you every chance I get.
Washio: Ha, but I know you knew I liked you!

Episode 15 in a nutshell. But why stop there? Next chapter Kotooka gets to know that Washio knows that Kotooka knows that Washio likes her.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Washio knows about Kotooka. Kotooka knows about Washio. Washio knows about Kotooka knowing about Kotooka knowing about Washio.

;laskjaf;l

last edited at Dec 31, 2016 5:34PM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Washio is a beta, Kotooka's an asshole, Kyousuke is boring, and Subaru is a psychopath who is going to murder Tsukasa and wear her skin at some point in the near future.

And I'm just here to watch this gay little world burn.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

The first time in my life I've ever been wishing for more yaoi.
What has this manga done to me...

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

The first time in my life I've ever been wishing for more yaoi.
What has this manga done to me...

yaoi is better then het my yuri any day so i want it to hurry up and go back to the yuri!

[misha%20(hoongju)]%2001
joined Jul 19, 2015

That face of page 32 xD "oh shit, did I just think he was cute?" ;was expecting the next panal with tsukasa in it to be his imagination and it was gonna be replaced Subaru.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Cannibal said,

Washio is a beta, Kotooka's an asshole, Kyousuke is boring, and Subaru is a psychopath who is going to murder Tsukasa and wear her skin at some point in the near future.

And I'm just here to watch this gay little world burn.

Funny.
So many ships burning right now.
I'm loving the Yaoi. And I'm beginning to like Katooka better, her little mind games. Everyone's playing mind games.

joined Jun 30, 2015

I wonder if, in a years time, I will look back upon nanashi no asterism as my gateway yaoi.

Homu2
joined Mar 23, 2015

This is all so cruel. Come on girls, sort this out even if you stop being friends. (Well, don't. Wouldn't be a manga otherwise.)

last edited at Dec 31, 2016 8:29PM

joined May 7, 2015

Yaoi's coming in hot and I appreciate it. Subaru's face in #31 is so adorable. I'm already looking at that page for three times.

joined Feb 7, 2016

Am i the only one who loves washio XD might be cause I relate most with her
Man I really hope it doesn't have an ambiguous end but :/

joined Jun 30, 2015

A Yuri triangle and Yaoi couple. Why not? Everybody is happy in the end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.