Forum › Heart Gifts discussion

3818_1775681535988481_4988113658273068935_n
joined Jun 15, 2016

looks promising!

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Love the art!

joined Sep 9, 2016

This is going to be interesting. Headed for a Romance tag too, by the look of it.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

This is one hell of a heartfelt story.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Not too into this but
Eh
I'm desperate

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

Damn, that art-style so good! So beautiful! Love this and story. Vety promising.

joined Dec 27, 2014

It'll be tragically hilarious if they suddenly die whilst trying to kiss

joined Apr 16, 2014

It'll be tragically hilarious if they suddenly die whilst trying to kiss

I shouldn't be laughing

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

To do list :
-Hand holding.
-Hug.
-Kiss.
-Lots of [omited].

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

the physician <3

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

... She's afraid to confess her love to the girl who LITERALLY GAVE HER HER HEART...
I know the protagonists of yuri manga's can be a little be it dense, but that's going a bit to far.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

This is really cute.. seems like a two-parter but I hope I'm wrong and it's longer.

joined Mar 7, 2012

Tag: Horror? You can't "give up" your perfectly functional heart to someone else. What kind of nightmare hospital would allow this? Now you have two patients instead of one.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Kept stumbling onto the RAWs of this, had no idea of what was going on.

Capture
joined Nov 28, 2014

To do list :
-Hand holding.
-Hug.
-Kiss.
-Lots of [omited].

damn, 1 hour late

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Cyborg yuri? Yes, please.

... She's afraid to confess her love to the girl who LITERALLY GAVE HER HER HEART...
I know the protagonists of yuri manga's can be a little be it dense, but that's going a bit to far.

There is delicious irony in the fact that everyone thinks Kuro is the dense one. =)

Tag: Horror? You can't "give up" your perfectly functional heart to someone else. What kind of nightmare hospital would allow this? Now you have two patients instead of one.

It's obviously some kind of sci-fi scenario, as AFAIK there are no portable artificial hearts yet that can be charged off the regular grid.

last edited at Dec 26, 2016 5:08AM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

To do list :
-Hand holding.
-Hug.
-Kiss.
-Lots of [omited].

Hand holding first? There's a natural order tho these things!

6e886652a17b2605fb50135f1aea69721
joined Aug 30, 2014

Greetings and Merry Christmas to all~ head to Mai88's twitter and check our release schedule to see what we have planned!

Remi
joined Jul 14, 2014

I hope future chapters explain why Shiro couldn't be the one with the artificial heart. It seems like the obvious choice a doctor would make in that situation.

Cooldudeshitlord
Tumblr_inline_mmx1mincnm1qz4rgp
joined Nov 15, 2014

I hope future chapters explain why Shiro couldn't be the one with the artificial heart. It seems like the obvious choice a doctor would make in that situation.

im guessin bc the other chick does sports n shit n so a roboheart aint really good to have in that scenario?

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm not fun at parties but her heart rate shouldn't increase so fast. Transplanted hearts are not innervated anymore which means that their pulse don't vary so easily, except maybe if they have new techniques in this manga considering they can transplant mechanical hearts. (Why didn't they give a mechanical heart to the first girl though, now that I think about it?)

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

im guessin bc the other chick does sports n shit n so a roboheart aint really good to have in that scenario?

Actually, doesn't Kuro (the black-haired girl) do sports, while Shiro (the fair-haired one) do the science stuff? The POV of the narration in his manga is slightly confusing. Shiro says she enjoys being able to do sports, but is then invited to the stage as an honor for a science report she had submitted.

last edited at Dec 26, 2016 7:50AM

Img_2780a
joined May 31, 2016

wait, if she have to donor her heart to white haired girl and she have to use mechanical ones, why don't the white haired girl use the mechanical heart? if they do that, they don't have to do the complicated heart donor surgery AND another complicated mechanical heart implant.

aside from that that, this manga looks promising.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Please tell me! Will it be more?!(≧∇≦)

joined Feb 7, 2016

Actually, doesn't Kuro (the black-haired girl) do sports, while Shiro (the fair-haired one) do the science stuff? The POV of the narration in his manga is slightly confusing. Shiro says she enjoys being able to do sports, but is then invited to the stage as an honor for a science report she had submitted.

I think black hair girl does science-- white hair girl does sports, she jus had some random report for stage of honor

To reply you must either login or sign up.