Forum › Heart Gifts discussion

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

This art is so goddamn extreme. Like they're about to bust into some crazy action scene.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

This art is so goddamn extreme. Like they're about to bust into some crazy action scene.

Exactly. Their reactions are so intense. Like woah girl, you have a heart thing. Maybe calm down a little??

joined Jul 23, 2017

It never gets old reading it again ( ´︶`)

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I know this was like a beginning work or whatever but this could have been so much better if it was longer. I wish we could get a whole series with this concept. Or perhaps they could be diagnosed with being near each other to increase the strength of the girl's heart. I feel like I heard that somewhere before actually... Pulse perhaps?

joined Jul 20, 2020

... She's afraid to confess her love to the girl who LITERALLY GAVE HER HER HEART...
I know the protagonists of yuri manga's can be a little be it dense, but that's going a bit to far.

Just because someone gave you their heart doesn't mean you will fall in love with them. She's scared to confess cause if kuro doesn't feel the same way then it would affect their relationship.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Whew. This was intense. I love the hot-blooded, sketchy, messy art, and especially how it deforms or sharpens to tie in with the theme of heartbeats. Bit sad that this isn't a longer work, but the author sure packed a hundred chapters' worth of raw emotions into three.

joined Sep 26, 2022

Wasnt much of a fan of this one

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Now with a new cover image! Some bonus content for this story is coming out soon (or rather, already has!), so we might take it on after Angel Ranch

last edited at Dec 20, 2022 3:34PM

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Holy Fucking Shit: 40 000

To reply you must either login or sign up.