Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

joined Sep 19, 2014

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER AND UGH, THE HORRIFIED EXPRESSIONS SCARE ME MUCH MORE THAN I THINK INTENDED TO

Same, the first panels were kinda creepy XD I was starting to think I clicked on the wrong manga ^^'

About the cliffanger is this a way to ask if she is serious about her and her feelings for her?
I wouldn't mind see them kissing or holding hand but seing sexual things would make me feel a little uneasy because as mature as she seems to be, Yuzumori is still too young IMO for these things.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 1:25PM

joined Oct 12, 2015

Inb4 "I'm not into lolicon, I'm just into you."

A really high possibilty.

Yeah I think so too

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 2:04PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

That's one scary kid... Those soul-piercing glares...

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 5:41PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

No wonder why she doesn't have friends of her age. Those glares could scare the hell out of any elementary kid.

joined Aug 22, 2016

Yuzumori-san will never look at me with those eyes

Living is suffering...

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Holy shit! OTP! OTP! Ejima Eri sensei thanks for the early xmas present :) it came against my expectations <3. I don't usually favour pairings with age gaps but this one is too cute to reject. Defo looking forward to more.

9muses_kyungri_25(1990)-2crop
joined Dec 9, 2016

From reddit:

Author is on one month break

:(

I don't go reddit much, but are you saying there's a thing on reddit about yuri stuff? Or it's just random reddit about this?

Each chapter gets a discussion thread on /r/manga. This search should always bring them up.
reddit.com/r/manga/search?q=Yuzumori&sort=new&restrict_sr=on
There are also some Yuzumori discussion threads in /r/ShoujoAi but there are less posts over there.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 9:54PM

joined Sep 25, 2013

YEAH

FINALLY GAYS

joined Apr 3, 2012

This is probably my favorite on-going yuri manga now, for a variety of reasons. I saw there was some discussion about Yuzumori's intent behind her actions up until her confession, and I would point those people to the first 3 teaser chapters.

To me, at least, it is clear Yuzumori knows exactly what she's doing in each of those chapters, and given they were the framework for what happened later in the actual chapters, I think Yuzumori has always been teasing Mimika on purpose.

Really adds an interesting layer to all their interactions until now. I don't know how I'll survive the wait until the next chapter

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This is probably my favorite on-going yuri manga now, for a variety of reasons. I saw there was some discussion about Yuzumori's intent behind her actions up until her confession, and I would point those people to the first 3 teaser chapters.

To me, at least, it is clear Yuzumori knows exactly what she's doing in each of those chapters, and given they were the framework for what happened later in the actual chapters, I think Yuzumori has always been teasing Mimika on purpose.

Really adds an interesting layer to all their interactions until now. I don't know how I'll survive the wait until the next chapter

Are the teaser chapters even canon tho? Yuzumori behaves a bit differently in the actual series (more composed and mature). Plus, the last teaser chapter has the same plot/event as chapters 7-8, but with a different "conclusion"; the plot lines diverge, they can't both "exist". I believe the teasers were just to give us a feel/examples of what direction the series would go/what it'd be like. Yuzumori is drawn a little differently too, the teasers seem like 'protypes'.
I don't think Yuzumori did anything with specific (teasing) intentions tbh. Plus, we realise in the last chapter that she hadn't realised how Mimika felt ("why didnt you say so from the start?"), and was as much in the dark about Mimika's feelings as she was about Yuzumori's. I don't think she had any idea of how Mimika perceived/was self conscious of their previous interactions. It's kinda farfetched tbh, considering the realism of Yuzumori's portrayal of a child, that she's been "completely aware" and actually teasing Mimika this whole time.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

More than teasing, I think she was actually trying to figure out Mimika's intent toward her by giving her a few... opportunities, like asking her to button her shirt, sleeping beside her and so on. Even if she didn't try to get her to do anything sexual, she might have seek to see if she'd get flustered or something like that.

last edited at Dec 23, 2016 5:53AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, the teaser chapters strike me more as "here's what I drew before it got serialized, now on with the real story". Not actually part of the continuity, more like a pilot.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

More than teasing, I think she was actually trying to figure out Mimika's intent toward her by giving her a few... opportunities, like asking her to button her shirt, sleeping beside her and so on. Even if she didn't try to get her to do anything sexual, she might have seek to see if she'd get flustered or something like that.

That kinda makes the whole thing more disturbing in a very Lolita way, casting 9 or 10 year old Yuzumori as the temptress luring Mimika. Thus far, the series hasn't gone that way so I don't think that's actually the case. I certainly hope it isn't, since that would lead to a much darker place.

joined Oct 25, 2013

Dont fk with me!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ONNNNNN?!?!!!!!!!!!!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

What both of them may want is for Mimika to say something like, no, just any old little girl wouldn't do, I just love Yuzumori-san. But to carry that off you have to basically say, therefore we can't date for six or seven years. And stick to it.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think that's what was going on. Yuzumori-san is trying to figure things out. I think Mimika as depicted is a character that really does have arrested development, though. So one possible outcome is they acknowledge Mimika's feelings, and, because they're at the same mental and emotional maturity level, they become real friends without any secrets between them.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What both of them may want is for Mimika to say something like, no, just any old little girl wouldn't do, I just love Yuzumori-san. But to carry that off you have to basically say, therefore we can't date for six or seven years. And stick to it.

It ain't what you way, it's what you can prove.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

That kinda makes the whole thing more disturbing in a very Lolita way, casting 9 or 10 year old Yuzumori as the temptress luring Mimika. Thus far, the series hasn't gone that way so I don't think that's actually the case. I certainly hope it isn't, since that would lead to a much darker place.

Dramatic! But really, I don't think this is the case because, well, Mimika did get flustered. Comically so. Yuzumori didn't do anything with the information, so it was pointless, if that was her plan.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Dramatic! But really, I don't think this is the case because, well, Mimika did get flustered. Comically so. Yuzumori didn't do anything with the information, so it was pointless, if that was her plan.

Aside from finally mustering her courage and confessing, you mean ? :p

joined Aug 22, 2016

I think they both will get into a relationship.

Yuzumori will see it as a 100% platonic relationship, while Mimika will fight hard to contain her yuri lust. Now, that would be very comical.

joined Apr 3, 2012

I think they both will get into a relationship.

Yuzumori will see it as a 100% platonic relationship, while Mimika will fight hard to contain her yuri lust. Now, that would be very comical.

You really think this will be a platonic relationship at this point? I think we're way past that point as of the most recent chapter.

Yuzumori wouldn't pop the question in the latest chapter if she thought they were only talking about being friends.

In fact, the whole reason Yuzumori was demonstrating her capacity for angry loli faces is because she thought Mimika was trying to friend zone her.

I think Yuzumori wants to make sure Mimika will remain her toy poodle for life.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Jesus damn I've only just read this, but god it felt so wrong and yet the fact that Mimika realises its so wrong just makes it a whole lot better

The fact that Yuzumori asked that question at the end tho, whew she knows a heck of a lot for a 9/whatever year old. I hope that Mimika says no, because if she says yes there is no hope for them both

Really I want them to be in their relationship, but with nothing sexual (as obviously, jesus), and the only lewd thing they can do would be hand holding

Otherwise I'm gonna be a heck uncomfortable. I was already edging to that point when she buttoned up her top (thankfully Mimika's reaction made me feel a little better) but yeahhh. It's OK so far because Mimika is very much aware that her intentions are PRETTY DISTURBING but if this goes to the place where Mimika is allowed to feel ok about her lusting for a elementary schoolkid, then im out

joined Aug 19, 2012

a whole month break? that's way too long.

joined Dec 23, 2016

Lol still trying to process everything. Is Yuzumori genuine though about liking Mimika? Or was she just saying that so she can get to the point of asking Mimika if she is a Lolicon?

We are seeing Yuzumori from Mimika's perspective right? Like maybe Yuzumori doesn't notice Mimika's flusteredness from her point of view hence why she was all like "why didn't you just say so?" Cuz from our perspective, Mimika is so flustered all the time and obviously into Yuzumori. Mimika's friend though has known Mimika for awhile so she can tell how she feels and stuff as well.

Also Yuzumori could've just been stringing Mimika along the whole time since it's been shown that she is quite mature for her age. I'm curious about what is Yuzumori's backstory.

Idk but I love the discussion that this manga brings up. Like there's so many theories you can go with this.

last edited at Dec 23, 2016 10:55PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It's OK so far because Mimika is very much aware that her intentions are PRETTY DISTURBING but if this goes to the place where Mimika is allowed to feel ok about her lusting for a elementary schoolkid, then im out

Agreed. I actually thought it was getting pretty interesting and funny because Mimika knows it's wrong. I too am hoping they won't normalize the whole lolicon aspect after they get together...

To reply you must either login or sign up.