Forum › Posts by Yuki-0

Yuki-0
9muses_kyungri_25(1990)-2crop
joined Dec 9, 2016

From reddit:

Author is on one month break

:(

I don't go reddit much, but are you saying there's a thing on reddit about yuri stuff? Or it's just random reddit about this?

Each chapter gets a discussion thread on /r/manga. This search should always bring them up.
reddit.com/r/manga/search?q=Yuzumori&sort=new&restrict_sr=on
There are also some Yuzumori discussion threads in /r/ShoujoAi but there are less posts over there.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 9:54PM

Yuki-0
joined Dec 9, 2016

Could that be the new struggle? Trying to continue some relationship while Mimika has desires for more AND Yuzu has expressed liking her in return. Would Yuzu be ok with "more" or is she mature enough to know and accept that they can't. Even if Yuzu is or at some point becomes be ok with more, Mimika has shown that she knows it's "socially unacceptable", part of her knows she can't.

But it doesn't feel like the story can be the same as it has been, with the same levels of tension.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 3:09AM

Yuki-0
joined Dec 9, 2016

So what's the speculation/conjecture behind the VERY last panel. Who's mouth and what it might signify?

Definitely looks like Yuzumori's mouth to me. But I think it's clear now that we can't guess what a face will mean.

last edited at Dec 22, 2016 1:14AM

Yuki-0
joined Dec 9, 2016

Also, A+ on Yuzumori's expressions, I really like seeing her angry for some reason, she looks like a really offended and pissed off kitten

Haha, love it. That is one scary kitten tho! o_o'

last edited at Dec 21, 2016 11:31PM

Yuki-0
joined Dec 9, 2016

With such fantasies i wonder for how long?

Not for too long, I hope!

I mean err, these feelings are all so new to her. She will get better at resisting.

Have faith in our little lolicon Mimika!

Considering she is getting closer and closer to Yuzumori and even holding her hands with 0 hesitation? I don't think her resisting would last.....long.

She is indeed on a way of becoming a dangerous lolicon

Holding hands is not illegal. It might not be good for Mimika's heart but it didn't harm Yuzu. And Yuzu initiated it, would have been awkward and hard to explain for Mimika to pull her hand away.

IRL, certainly, Mimika should stay away. That almost-kiss showed that there is way too much risk of slipping.
As a manga, such events are there to increase suspense.

(image appears to work now)

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 11:06PM

Yuki-0
joined Dec 9, 2016

Oh come on Yuzu-chan! She's a friendly lolicon!

The most dangerous kind

She has been good so far! ....barely. But still!

With such fantasies i wonder for how long?

Not for too long, I hope!

I mean err, these feelings are all so new to her. She will get better at resisting.

Have faith in our little lolicon Mimika!

(your image doesn't seem to work unless it's already in your browser's cache. try imgur)

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 10:17PM

Yuki-0
joined Dec 9, 2016

The most dangerous kind

She has been good so far! ....barely. But still!

Yuki-0
joined Dec 9, 2016

Yuki-0
joined Dec 9, 2016

GG Well played. It's been a nice ride but like Mimika's relationship with Yuzu, all good things must come to an end. There is no 12th chapter so long my friends.

Are you trolling? It normally comes out every 2 weeks. Today the first tankoubon volume was released so they just posted some promotional content for that.
See http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/index.html (google translate) the next chapter is expected on 2016/12/19

last edited at Dec 11, 2016 11:38PM

Yuki-0
joined Dec 9, 2016

^It just a PR for the first volume, which is out now and costs 593Y + tax.

If i'm not wrong, 593Y is not much money. Mayve even less than 5 dollar

Yep, it's not much money. Google will convert currencies, just enter 593 jpy to usd as your search.

If you like Yuzumori, please support it & buy the first volume.

Amazon.co.jp ships internationally & they have an english translation option (click here to set Amazon.co.jp to english) Yuzumori volume 1.
Hoto.jp is another option which saves a bit on international shipping Yuzumori Volume 1. If you need to, you can read the page via google translate (but you can't click to purchase via google translate). See this step by step guide on how to sign up and set up your shipping. Hoto does not provide a shipping estimation but it's a good bit less than amazon.co.jp (four manga-sized books should be 980 yen to west coast United States).

You can also try Kinokuniya.com, they're good because they have staff that speaks english, but Yuzumori is currently listed as out of stock. Yuzumori volume1. You could contact them by phone or email to inquire about it.
And if you've never checked out Kinokuniya before, take a look at their worldwide store locations. You might discover one close enough to plan a visit.

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 5:15PM

Yuki-0
joined Dec 9, 2016

Yep, pretty much anything is possible at this point.

Only a couple days till the next chapter is suppose to be out... Bet I'm going to wind up sneaking a peak at the raws on yawaspi again. Anyone else have trouble resisting?

Yuki-0
joined Dec 9, 2016

SHE'S A PERVERT! RUN YUZUMORI-SAN! RUNNNNNNNNNNN

Yes, run Yuzumori-chan! Run into Mimika's arms!

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 3:37AM