Forum › 15Y+ discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

So let's see now . . . after having sex with her niece, she then has sex with your friend (probably because she's very emotionally confused).

Was under the impression Fah and Min are very much "friends with benefits" tbh. Might be a former couple, too.

However, now she's upset because of a single kiss (which it might not even be).

To be fair her trying to figure out what the Hell she is feeling towards her niece (who probably emotionally registers more as a little sister to boot) and coming to terms with it (or not) is pretty much the entire plot of the series...
Min, of course, clearly just thinks Fah should stop being a pussy about it and just accept the glaringly obvious. She definitely subscribes to the trollish shock-therapy school of matchmaking though.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Well i didn't expected her to react like this. Thought she was carefree kind of character.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

"Too lazy to boil water, i'll just eat the instant noodles dry."
Haha, new level of laziness achieved! :D

I can say that it's pretty normal if you are a lazzy person xDDD I don't want wake up the weekends beacuse I don't want cook and you need to wait at that water get boil and then the food asjdkfbasdjkbf so much time, you know.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

How girl get pragent?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

How girl get pragent?

I think the guy from the car had something to do with it...

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

no...NOT PRAGENT!? ANYTHING BUT PRAGENT!?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

*page corrected*

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Just to answer any questions that might come up, this is a flashback to when Fah and P'zee's mother were younger.

Finding out that Fah was in love with P'sai, and is now in love with P'zee reminded me of http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_structural_formula_of_first_love

How girl get pragent?

I think the guy from the car had something to do with it...

Yes, that was P'sai's boyfriend/guy she was sleeping with.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

That was kinda.....short :/

2 chapters of total 10-12 pages? :/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Am I the only one who has trouble separating what's present day and what's flashback in this?

joined Jun 12, 2015

How girl get pragent?

Pregananant?!

So that's how Sea came to life....

But you know, sometimes I REALLY HATE YOU TOO, AUNT FAH! Yeah, just go do it with perv Min and forget about Sea's pure love for you!... can i say biatch? sorry XD

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Am I the only one who has trouble separating what's present day and what's flashback in this?

No. Am I the only one wondering when they'll just get together already?

Yuno
joined Jun 27, 2016

Can't wait for new chapters.. It's really good. ^_^

joined Sep 2, 2015

no...NOT PRAGENT!? ANYTHING BUT PRAGENT!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Lmfao.
Meanwhile, I can barely remember who is who! It's kinda sad ;_;

joined Dec 19, 2016

So let me get this straight. Fah used to love Sea's mother. She now loves Sea, but randomly fucks Min anytime she's sad. I kinda want Sea to walk in on them having sex and then enjoy the ensuing drama.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

What...... Wait..... That's it?

Lame chapter

last edited at May 29, 2017 3:21PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This story lacks a direction.

joined Apr 25, 2017

I am confused af. Does Fah actually love her sisters daughter in that way, since she told sai she wont be having sex with her and stopped smoking. Or is she doing it as a mother figure..... Idk, i am getting mixed feelings, like as if she feels forced to do so, and love her ... tell me about it

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I am confused af. Does Fah actually love her sisters daughter in that way, since she told sai she wont be having sex with her and stopped smoking. Or is she doing it as a mother figure..... Idk, i am getting mixed feelings, like as if she feels forced to do so, and love her ... tell me about it

Seems like she's waiting until she's older.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Confused fah replacing her 1 love for kid What it that flashback about

If some one understand could you please explain to me
Thank you whoever

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's nice see something more about this but guys who translate this, if you at first let her name at Zee (Sea in dutch) don't change it now x'D or did change the scanlation who made this? o.o
I think this serie goes too fast but at least it's easy to understand, even if I'm not a favor of what the MC is doing.

last edited at May 29, 2017 9:54PM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

"Passed" not "Past."

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

As I understand it, Fah was in love with Sea's mother, but as it was unrequited (as in "I'm not into women, sorry") she transferred her affection on Sea, with the blessing of her mother, as in "yeah, go ahead, do what you want with my daughter, I trust you more than random boys. Just stop smoking, okay?"

So Fah, after hesitating, stopped smoking and having sex with Sai and said she will wait for Sea to graduate to screw her.

It's wrong on many levels. But as it is amateur work, I won't complain (too much) about the lack of coherence.

To reply you must either login or sign up.