Forum › In the Closet discussion

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014
Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I dunno, as a nerd myself, I found this chapter trying too hard with the nerdy dialogue (still cute, though). I guess I've been insinuated to confuse people with computers way too often by people ignorant of what I do. For one thing, computers are much more comprehensible than real people. And they never judge me. >__>

Url-2
joined Dec 22, 2015

ohohohohooooh

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Hmm, so these are a sort of one-shots? Really enjoy it though

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Ah this chapter. Life priorities goes something like this: Competitive Games (Dota 2, CS:GO, SC2) > Casual Games (Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Fallout 4) > Other stuff like girlfriends.

I like the idea of a shounen yuri manga.

Me too. I guess the overlap between the fans of shounen and yuri is too small though which is sad. I want my girl's love punctuated by high action heroics. Thinking of AnR right now.

last edited at Oct 13, 2016 12:58PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Me too. I guess the overlap between the fans of shounen and yuri is too small though which is sad. I want my girl's love punctuated by high action heroics. Thinking of AnR right now.

Well, there is always Claymore

last edited at Oct 13, 2016 9:55AM

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

And Gamma.

http://dynasty-scans.com/series/gamma

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Claymore is yuri? Really? I watched like 2 episodes and well, it didn't look like it would have much yuri.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Claymore is yuri? Really? I watched like 2 episodes and well, it didn't look like it would have much yuri.

It doesn't. There's subtext if you look really deep for a handful of couples, but they're anything but overt.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Helen x Deneve is pretty well accepted by fans, but there's next to nothing in the series to suggest it's more than friendship.

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

Oh damn I just realized: She waited 7 years meaning for her, the last Fallout game was 2008. She missed out on New Vegas! Wow. Unbelievable :(

last edited at Oct 13, 2016 6:59PM

joined Aug 11, 2014

Wasn't there... Something something ToLieAngle (?) that was basically a shonen yuri manga? It was like a generic ecchi harem thing, except the clumsy protag was also a girl. I only saw a handful of chapters translated, though.

Oh damn I just realized: She waited 7 years meaning for her, the last Fallout game was 2008. She missed out on New Vegas! Wow. Unbelievable :(

This is the real heartbreak of the chapter - she waited so long for a sequel to Fallout 3, but New Vegas, her true soulmate, was there the whole time, just waiting for her to notice. And now she's going to be too focused on her pretty but ultimately shallow fling with Fallout 4 (and her real girlfriend, I guess, whatever) to ever realise it. Brings a tear to your eye.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Wasn't there... Something something ToLieAngle (?) that was basically a shonen yuri manga? It was like a generic ecchi harem thing, except the clumsy protag was also a girl. I only saw a handful of chapters translated, though.

This is the real heartbreak of the chapter - she waited so long for a sequel to Fallout 3, but New Vegas, her true soulmate, was there the whole time, just waiting for her to notice. And now she's going to be too focused on her pretty but ultimately shallow fling with Fallout 4 (and her real girlfriend, I guess, whatever) to ever realise it. Brings a tear to your eye.

Tachiban To Lie Angle or something equally stupid. I always hate weird manga titles that make no sense. Anyhow, even though it was generic and trashy, I did like it for some reason. Maybe it's because it was something new since I never read any harem things before... Always wondered what happened to that series since it hasn't been translated in months.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

As a friend of mine likes to say, old married couples don't actually have to be old or married. XD

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Casual Games (Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Fallout 4)

How the fuck are any of those "casual games"? Casual games are game like Wii Sports. Those a story driven RPGs.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Are they sisters or not??

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Casual Games (Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Fallout 4)

How the fuck are any of those "casual games"? Casual games are game like Wii Sports. Those a story driven RPGs.

I've seriously never heard even the most dedicated gatekeepers describe any of those as "casual games", even when they're defining "casual" as "stuff women like" or else trying to brag about them being so good that those games are nothing.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Bwahaha! Loved the extra/last panel on this one.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

They're not. Thai also uses honorifics. That was the equivalent of older girls and women being called onee-chan in Japanese manga.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

They're not. Thai also uses honorifics. That was the equivalent of older girls and women being called onee-chan in Japanese manga.

Yea that's what I was thinking, but I wanted to be sure (you never know :p hehehe)

20403_1093721790642670_7830811455589080821_n
joined Feb 18, 2015

I don't think so. these two show up so often as sibling. I mean, they have background story prove that they are sibling.
and yes, I agree that they over do it.
but not get the feeling of romantic between them yet lol

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I should hang around more ice cream stands to try and meet girls apparently.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Chapter 8: Wait... a happy one again? WOW!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I'm still chuckling over "Is that a mouth or a toilet?", I can't stop

last edited at Nov 5, 2016 3:06AM

Gits-innocence4
joined Sep 22, 2013

[She] waited so long for a sequel to Fallout 3, but New Vegas, her true soulmate, was there the whole time, just waiting for her to notice. And now she's going to be too focused on her pretty but ultimately shallow fling with Fallout 4 to ever realise it. Brings a tear to your eye.

Often true.
Much tragedy.
Too sad. :' C

To reply you must either login or sign up.