Forum › Primo Piatto discussion

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Interesting, but sad.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Don't quite get the ending, is it just left to the imagination why the plan didn't work?

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

A Dowman day is a very good day.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Don't quite get the ending, is it just left to the imagination why the plan didn't work?

Actually, I'm pretty sure it worked. It's implied the fast healing works by eating things. Hence, she had a personal chef.

last edited at Oct 14, 2016 3:38AM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ohhhhh. Happy end then. I guess.

Despair-sayonara-zetsubou-sensei-2200043-590-473
joined Apr 19, 2015

I always love these types of work from Dowman.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

interesting. what if the transition wasn't actually perfect, and the guy turned into a zombie instead? well, more like a mindless canibal but yknow. or nah. nahhhh. anyway, this is actually very good and the story is very interesting. i like it.

Mami_freakout_notext_small
joined Mar 18, 2016

Is this the prequel to all of Dowman's Zombie stories? Given that they often have conscious zombies, after all.

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Not sure I would have eaten her. Chances are you're going to get caught and take her place, being tortured for decades. Instead, I think I would have tricked one of their guys to eat a part of her (by preparing it to look like normal food). The girl dies and I (the cook) will probably die too. But at least the one who's going to get tortured will be one of the sadists.

last edited at Oct 14, 2016 7:13AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mmmh, so considering he ater her out, shouldn't we put the het tag on this ? :p

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

Waitttt.... It's not yuri? Where's my daily dose if fluffyness!?

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

It's been a long time since I last see Dowman Sayman work. <3

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

I can see two possible reasons why the plan didn't work
The Curse only transfers correctly if you
1) eat a mermaid
2) eat everything. She ate the whole mermaid, he only took a bite it seems.

Otherwise the curse might need some time and food to adjust to the new body. Hope those guys taste good.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

I doubt she ate the entire mermaid, it was pretty big and she was a kid, so the plan should work.
It might not be as efficient after the first generation though, so his healing might be slow or incomplete. That would be bad. But at least he has a girlfriend now.
All in all, another very disturbing story from Dowman! As expected :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I doubt she ate the entire mermaid, it was pretty big and she was a kid, so the plan should work.
It might not be as efficient after the first generation though, so his healing might be slow or incomplete. That would be bad. But at least he has a girlfriend now.

No, because she actually died. As she said, eating her flesh takes the curse away and passes it to him. Even if his regeneration isn't perfect due to any number of possibilities, he's still immortal now so it definitely passed on.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

DOWMAN SAYMAN, EVERYBODY!! PRAISE EVERY CREATION THAT EXISTS FOR MORE DOWMAN SAYMAN!!

joined Apr 28, 2016

I think it's because he's male, so the transfer was not complete?
The beautiful immortality might only be for women or sth (idk lol)

Actually, I'm pretty sure it worked. It's implied the fast healing works by eating things. Hence, she had a personal chef.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too, since he stated he is incredibly hungry.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

First part reminded me Mai-chan's Daily Life

joined Jan 4, 2014

Waitttt.... It's not yuri? Where's my daily dose if fluffyness!?

Dowman Sayman... You may want to be cautious when seeking fluffiness here. ;-)

10421609_736454176404511_930283773208011502_n
joined Jul 14, 2012

SPOOKY SCARY

joined Jun 30, 2015

Wait, now that i think back on it. Did she also eat all the other guys?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What I want to know is, what did the mob boss do with all that mermaid flesh? If he (or someone else) ate it, then the curse would pass on, same as with the chef.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

What I want to know is, what did the mob boss do with all that mermaid flesh? If he (or someone else) ate it, then the curse would pass on, same as with the chef.

If you mean the girl, wasn't it only one person who could be cursed? If the chef is the currently cursed person, the girl's flesh is like, ordinary now.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If you mean the girl, wasn't it only one person who could be cursed? If the chef is the currently cursed person, the girl's flesh is like, ordinary now.

Yeah, but prior to that he'd been cutting bits off her for a long time, for unknown purposes. If it's true that the curse is passed on via ingestion, and it seems to be, what the heck is he doing with all that mermaid (now normal woman) flesh? He's definitely not eating it or he'd be the cursed one now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.