SON OF A BITCH

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

[Bangs head against wall]

SON OF A BITCH

ikr

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Looks like Hana and Hina After School is ending soon.
https://twitter.com/morimilmil/status/765340114612424704

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Looks like Hana and Hina After School is ending soon.
https://twitter.com/morimilmil/status/765340114612424704

0_o but, how will I get my Morinaga fix? What other comics is she working on??

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Airplane! and Space Balls are pretty much my top two favorite satirical parody comedies of all time.

Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

Just a American passing through

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I kinda got bored of this but somehow the law of inertia makes me keep on reading this :v

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I hate that when they introduce a new characterat the END of the chapter. What the f ?! Thought you were better then that.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

RIVAL! RIVAL! RIVAL! RIVAL!

Hey, it seems to be doing the trick with Kaze-san, it could work here

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

What the f ?! Thought you were better then that.

Not the first time Morinaga does that, shouldn't be a surprise. Classic plot point

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

cli·chéd

Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

This does feel like its almost going to be kind of similar to what's going on in Kase-san.

Also: When the indirect kiss tactic fails, try going right in for the cream on the face trick.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Deja-vu anyone?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

(insert ex-girlfriend) dun dun dun

joined Nov 7, 2013

Well, that was a good chapter. Fluffy af. Morinaga sensei sure does know how to make the most out of cliche situations. Not being sarcastic. I really do love her/his works. :)

joined Feb 6, 2016

What more morinaga you would put a ex girlfriend on himitsu no recipe too?, what more, the real hear being not bdsm?

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Oh my. Or should I said... Oh MaiMai.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

lol here comes the evil ex-girlfriend who's gonna try and steal her girlf back, haven't seen that happen in mangas before~

E065_1
joined Dec 3, 2015

rivalllllllllllllllllllllllll

Img_8470
joined Sep 6, 2016

Rival!!
Milk Morinaga is so fluffy with sprinkles on teen angst. I feel like some of this is like other series, yet with a nice spin to still keep things interesting? Maybe I'm just biased to love Milk Morinaga works even when I'm like "I've technically read this elsewhere" because I got into her works young, lol. I just like Morinaga's particular flair to things - but I still haven't really identified what that is. Could just be art.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Rival!!
Milk Morinaga is so fluffy with sprinkles on teen angst. I feel like some of this is like other series, yet with a nice spin to still keep things interesting? Maybe I'm just biased to love Milk Morinaga works even when I'm like "I've technically read this elsewhere" because I got into her works young, lol. I just like Morinaga's particular flair to things - but I still haven't really identified what that is. Could just be art.

Her art is nice and an important part of what makes her works good. What makes her special to me is that she paces her stories well, with a defined beginning, middle, and end, and she understands the importance of friendship in romance better than almost any writer I've seen. She shows you how and why two people come to love each other, and she sells it believably even using very standard tropes, which most love stories, at least for me, fail to do.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Rival!!

Her art is nice and an important part of what makes her works good. What makes her special to me is that she paces her stories well, with a defined beginning, middle, and end, and she understands the importance of friendship in romance better than almost any writer I've seen. She shows you how and why two people come to love each other, and she sells it believably even using very standard tropes, which most love stories, at least for me, fail to do.

You couldn't have said it better! Woo Moringa Milk woot woot!

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Hina was so close to getting a clue this chapter. She almost had it, but then she turned around and ran at the last second.

Hana, on the other hand, couldn't get a clue if a small battalion of them kidnapped her to be their queen.

I hate that when they introduce a new characterat the END of the chapter. What the f ?! Thought you were better then that.

If I'm not mistaken, she was actually introduced a while ago and this is just the first time she's been physically present.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hina's friend. Good. It will help Hana to release her fealings for Hina.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

In case you're looking for Ms Rival:
Maimai
young Maiko

last edited at Sep 6, 2016 12:47PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.