Forum › Posts by LawTheHost

Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

This is legitimately one of the funniest things I've ever experienced in any form of media.

LawTheHost
Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

Ah, I get the feeling a lot of chapters are going to end this way. Something happening, Mimika freaking out, Yuzumori coming and being close to her. Then it just ends with Mimika freaking out from being close D;
I kinda of hope it moves a little further than just this though.

Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kobayashi_san_chi_no_maid_dragon_ch39#12
Is this confirmed now that no hope for Toru? D;

LawTheHost
Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

Im alright with everything in this series so far except Mitsuboshi. Thats guys character makes no sense to me
Or maybe its just that I feel like he's a threat to Satou and Shio being together >.<

LawTheHost
Lily Love discussion 08 Sep 19:27
Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

I think the thing that surprises me the most so far, is the fact that Mew's mother is able to continue being with someone like the father. After knowing he despises his own daughter so, and basically doesn't give a shit about her.
Then again her mother seems like a really shy, obedient type of person. Someone who probably couldn't hold their own in any kind of argument, especially against someone as assertive and aggressive as her husband.

Then again, what do I know about Asian families ¯|_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Sep 8, 2016 7:28PM

Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

Take a minute to think about this

Iruru is literally about 80% tits

Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

This does feel like its almost going to be kind of similar to what's going on in Kase-san.

Also: When the indirect kiss tactic fails, try going right in for the cream on the face trick.

Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

Just a American passing through

LawTheHost
Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

Feels like I havent seen Chie and Ah-chan in so long, they're my favorite ;_;

LawTheHost
Osu
joined Jul 29, 2016

I was kind of hoping the brother would turn out to be a cold person on the inside, but secretly deep down cares for his sister in some way. But it looks like that's not the case, rip D;

I've got bad feelings about the next chapter.